Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 pm
"I shouldn't encourage him... He is going to start hating Kessaris..." Riko muttered to Morganna, looking to her for help. "Finished with the fruit..." She put the food on the plate and walked out to the table, putting it down in the middle. "Hello Tenshi. Hopefully you are well... excuse me..." She walks back to Morganna and starts making toast.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:27 pm
" Something wrong Nephilis? " He asked. He seemed kind of shocked for a second there. " Did someone send you a message? " He asked once again looking at the strange crab one more time. 'That crab is going to continue to claw at my mind until I know what it is.' He thought.

Leon was just keeping to himself making sure to keep an eye on Samara. He wasn't going to let anything appen to any of them as long as he was breathing.  

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Morganna smiled reassuringly. "I'm sure it will be fine," she said. "It is just a little 'first crush.' He'll understand soon enough, I'm sure." She began to plate the eggs for everyone before laying the pan back on the stove.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:31 pm
"Alright... here let me take that..." Riko said kindly, taking the plate of toast and eggs out and putting them on the table. "Alright time to eat..." She said softly, smiling and giggling.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:01 pm
"Me too. I never had your cooking before Riko." He said sitting in his personal chair. "Hopefully it's better than mine...I suck at this"

~~~

"No, it was nothing Plague. Listen. I think we're going to go to Evermore later tonight. From now on, I want you to talk to people for me. I need a proxy from here on. And don't worry about Solitaire. I have no idea what it wants, but I guess it's just a crab."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:19 pm
" Just a crab huh...Right of course. " He said with a small nod. 'That crab is giving off a strange energy signature...how interesting.' " Nephilis were did Solitare come from? " He asked as he stood up straight. " I will go gather information on anything you want just let me know what you want to know. " He said as he pulled his hood back on his head.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:01 pm
"It just came from the ocean." Nephilis said in a somnolent grumble. "I hope it's just a crab. I have regular aura now, so I can't do much if it tries to kill me. Heh, it's just a crab. But yeah, information is good. Just don't get us caught. You can teleport right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:10 pm
" Alright, I don't think it will do anything. And besides even a normal human child can take care of a crab. Alright what do you want to know? Recent actions in neighboring regions? secrets dictating their next moves? Information on the this Alastor guy? You name it and somehow I will find it. " He said quietly. " Just don't forget when this is all over I will be giving you my bill. " He said with a small smile on his face. He wasn't really being serious it was just the assassin in him talking.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:19 pm
"Heh, if this goes right, I'll give you a wing of the Basilica and make you leader of the Tenshu's secret services. And for the info Plague, I need you to go to Evermore and talk to my elder daughter. I need you to talk for me. I can't go out, or else everything will be thrown int the can. That's all for now. And tell someone to bring some breakfast. Our reservation hasn't ended yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm
Plague smiled. " Sounds good I will be back soon. " He said as he opened the door and walked out. He shut the door quietly behind him and walked to the front desk asking. " Could my friend have some room service he has been crippled for a while and is unable to get food...Yes that's right breakfast, just knock on the door when you have it. " He said. Plague walked out of the Inn and into the shadows of the closest alley. He slammed his hand on the ground and his body didn't just melt into shadows it sank into the ground in a sort of ripple effect. This technique was new it turned his body into particles and using the darkness around him transported the particals to any other given point in darkness. He was heading towards Evermore now he was going to fulfill Nephilis's requests as long as he got payed in the end.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:18 am
Tenshi smiled as Flip started to walk beside him to the kitchen, he liked the little kid and hoped to get to know him even more as they grow. Now sitting in the kitchen he looks around the table as he now spotted Kess and Riko, "Hello Riko and I am well", he replied as he then saw the animal Riko have gave him and smiled in 'Awww', "Thats really cool", he stated admiring the toy.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 am
Lunia smiled and waved at them all when she was welcomed by them, it made her feel happy. Then on hearing Morganna calling her Lulu made her chuckle silently, she loved having a nickname, as it was her first one. Then she walked ober to Morganna and rolled her sleeves up, wanting to help her. She hoped that Morganna and her would become best friends, and she felt happy when she was with the others.  

xLulie

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:42 am
Chelan sat when Kessaris walked into training ground. "Actually I was looking for you all seeing as how you left me" she said shaking her head with mock sadness. After watching the spectacle he and Riko made she rose. "Wow" she said after they left. "I bet there guardian don't make them training like eighty percent of the time they're awake" she grumbled. Chelan easily flipped up onto the bar catching it. Her moment kept her spinning for awhile then she pushed off landing away from all the equipment. She lands perfectly and raises her arms over her head. "And the crowd goes wild" she says then hissed the applause. Chelan leaves the ground and begins wandering the street. She looked up at the Bulb. "I wonder if everyone's in here" she said thinking.

Lilith rode on water through Hydron. She was checking on the inhabitants and the new people who had joined them. She moved gracefully on top of the water controlling it to where she wanted to go.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 am
Morganna smiled at Lunia when she rolled up her sleeves to help. "The food is pretty much done, but maybe you can get some glasses and juice for everyone," she suggested. She wanted something for Lunia to do, and that was the only thing she could think of.

Flip smiled brightly at Tenshi. He took a seat one down from him, saving a seat in the middle for Morganna. While waiting for his plate, he played with the horse on the table. When Riko set his plate down for him, he giggled. "Tanks Riko!" he said happily.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 am
Kessaris smiled as the ladies cooked. He wasn't sure if he was watching the past or future, but he was pretty sure it wasn't the present. He looked into the sky and figured out waht time it was, but not to the accuracy of Nephilis even though he had sopped up some of his aura. "10:45. We need to leave after twelve." He spoke lowly, but intended to say it after he eats.

~~~

~Samara...~  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games