Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"You're not a girly guy. Just a mood killer." Veronica smiled at him. He took off, taking the bed clothes with him. Probably going to wash them. Hunter had a good idea with that one. They definatly needed it.
Veronica smiled at his kiss that he had given her before he left the room. She was flipping through a book that was in his room when he came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.
Then he handed her a black rose and she smiled. "Aww," She took it from him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Its beautiful."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:16 pm
||My last post for tonight.||

Ravin Black

Ravin simply chuckled and leaned into his touch. She loved him so much. She couldn't ever stop thinking about it.

"I would never call you stupid, Dylan-love," she whispered. "Just less experienced than I."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:20 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled when she chuckled and leaned closer to him. He could feel their love in the room. Ravin spoke, I would never call you stupid, Dylan-love, Just less experienced than I. This caused Dylan to chuckle. "More then half of the student body is less experienced then you babe." He kissed her forehead and led her to the back of his next class.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:23 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She glanced down at the table. He was a fan of Ronnie. So.., he wasn't going to be friends with her. It didn't make her like him less. "Okay. I like your honesty." That was true. Madeline wanted him to be honest with her. "Wouldn't dating me be a weakness?"

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image

Armand nodded with a happy sigh, "I am glad. I thought that would have pushed you away from me. Thank you for that." He reached across the table and squeezed her hand. He looked down at the table when she asked that question and then looked up with a big grin, "I wouldn't make it a weakness. I would turn it into a positive. If anyone tried to harm you then I could kill the people that did it. More blood for me and I can save you and prove my attachment to you all at the same time.: He carefully avoided the word love. He did not want to push it that far yet and he himself was not entirely sure anyway. Yes she was cute and made him feel unlike every other girl had before but still...it killed him that if she ever asked for him to keep her by his side for eternity that he would say no. He would NOT change her.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm
User Image

Madeline smiled as he squeezed her hand. Then came the moment of truth, was she truely a weakness? Well, he turned it around to be a positive thing. She knew what he was basically saying. Yes you are a weakness. At least he turned it around to a positive, too bad her happiness wasn't showing in her face. Madi wasn't sure if she wanted to bring up the change. She did want to change, but not now. She wanted to do it later on, like when she was like thrity or something. "So...can you read minds or do you have some other power?" Madi was a fan of Twilight and the characters, vampiric ones, each had their own power.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:44 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"It's not nearly as beautiful as you." Hunter led her out of the room and into the hallway he held her hand as far as the front staircase then turned and hugged her close to him again. "Feel free to explore, if you want, I am going to go fix your lunch." he smiled and kissed her for a long moment before slowly pulling away and walking down the stairs to the kitchen.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled with a slight blush tinting her cheeks. Hunter led her out into the hallway and hugged her close to him. Feel free to explore, if you want, I am going to fix your lunch. Mm, that sounded good. She was rather hungry and Hunter was a fabulous cook. "Alright." She smiled into his kiss the entire way through it. He left her breahtless.
After a moment of catching her breath she looked around a corner and wandered around. She was sure to get lost though. Oh well. She smiled and walked down another hallway. The entire house was beautiful. She was in awe of how big it seemed as well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image

Armand grinned, "I only have the powers that all vampires have. We do not each have a specific type of strange power but some of us are just naturally stronger and fiercer that the others. No one knows the reason it just happens. Hunter and I both have a form of that. We like to kill relentlessly so it is strange to find us both with a mortal girl that we cannot kill. Well I would not say cannot kill more like we just choose not to." He noticed that she did not exactly seemed to be happy. He sighed and took her hand in his and led her outside, discreetly leaving about fifty dollars more than what he had to for the meal. Once outside he opened the door of his car and pulled her down on his lap then shut the door. The windows were tinted illegally dark so it was impossible for anyone to see. He gently touched her face and made her look at him, "Tell me what is wrong please. Is it something I said?" His face held a look of pure concern.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:20 pm
User Image

She nodded. So that wasn't true. Way to give false information Stephanie Meyers. She smiled at the voice in her head, but it disappeared again. He could kill her. He didn't choose to though. The word choose stuck out. What if one day he did? She would disappear like all the others before her. Madeline needed to stop worrying. She needed to be more like Bella. Just accepting the fact, not questioning it. What was she thinking? Bella wasn't real. They got up and headed out to the car. He pulled her onto his lap. Madi felt his hand touch her face. He made her look at him. "It's just that fact that I'm vulnerable. I'm a sitting duck." She tried to look away.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:29 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and listened to her get herself lost while he was taking out ingridents, he hoped she wasn't a vegitarian because he was making steak. He pulled out a sirlion steak, some button mushrooms, créme fraîche, port wine and salt and pepper. He contiues to listen to her move about the house as he began tonslice the mushrooms into thin slices. He put a pan on the stove and quickly fried the mushrooms, putting them in a bowl for later use. He switched to a cast iron pan and began to fry the steak it took about three minutes on each side, he put it in the oven to stay warm and pores the créme fraîche into the pan along with the mushrooms and a slpash of port wine to complete the sauce. Pulling the steak out of the oven he drizzled the sauce over it. Then threw together a tossed salad. He smiled at his handiwork then went off to find Veronica.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica looked around the corner. She looked into a room and smiled as she walked into it. It was gorgeous. As every other room was in Hunters house. Her house? She didn't feel like she could actually call it hers yet. No matter how at home she felt in it.

She had no clue where she had wandered off to after she left that particular room. The smell of the food filled the house, it smelt amazing. She thought she followed the smell but nope. She was in a totally different part of the house after taking a flight of stairs up? Maybe it was down. She honestly couldn't remember. Veronica slid down the banister of a flight of stairs and landed on her feet, well almost. She kind of fell to her knees at the end and made a face at the stairs as if it was their fault. She sighed and waited for Hunter to find her. It was easier then getting herself more lost.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image

Armand sighed and pulled her forehead to his then let his lips leave a trail of kisses along the side of her face and stopped just below her jaw line. "You may be vulnerable but understand that I would never hurt you on purpose. I will do everything within my powers as a vampire to not harm you. All I ask is that you trust me and not think of yourself as a weakness because you are not! I want to protect you and even if you did not like me or were scared of me I would most likely follow you to make sure that you did not so much as get a small scratch. Do you understand that now you are the most important thing to me in this world?" He whispered these words to her in a soft caring voice. His arms were wrapped around her waist and his head rested on her shoulder. His lips pressed tender little kisses to her neck every so often.  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:00 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was confused for a moment when he heard a soft whoosh, he turned the corner in time to see Veronica narrowly miss face planting herself into the floor. He held back a laugh as he walked over to her and helped her up. Dusting off the knees of her pants he took her hand and led her down the hall and down two flights of stairs to the kitchen where her meal was sitting still steamy on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:01 pm
User Image

Madeline looked in his eyes before he started kissing her. He moved down her face and stopped at her jawline. She sighed. He just made her...satisfied. She listened to his comment. She would never stop liking him or even be afraid of him, unless he was attacking her. "I understand." Madi smiled. His arms were around her waist. His lips touched her neck. She moaned softly. Her hands ran down his chest, feeling it underneath the layers of clothes.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:13 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica felt Hunter lift her up and dust off her knees. "Thanks." She sighed lightly. Of course he was there to see her fall and almost smack her face on the floor. He led her down a hall, two flights of stairs and into the kitchen. It smelt fabulous. Her plate of food sat, literally steaming, on the table. "It smells amazing." She sat down infront of it and took a bite. "Mmm," She hadn't eaten this good since... well ever.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games