Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:47 pm
Zeek looked at Fredrick then he looked around "Yes it is true but I fear that he is going to betray them" he said. "I was hoping you were eternal eyes so you could deliver the warning" he said looking into Fredrick's eyes seeing if he could see any red at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 pm
[[Nah, Annexus is ruthless. Servant's death was great biggrin ]]

Qin heard the King's shouts, and once again she was at a loss.

I was here first and didn't do anything. What if he finds out? Sh*t, why am I suddenly such a coward?!

[[Hahaah... I'm kinda at a loss, too ^^;]]  

SapphireScythe

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:33 pm
Annexus stormed through the halls of the castle pushing past servants and
guards. He passed the medical ward, and shouted to two of the healers there to follow him.

"Of course, Your Majesty just let me...," began the head healer

"NOW!" Annexus shouted

The healer jumped, startled at the Kings voice. She beckoned to another woman to come also and walked briskly over to the King.

The King turned and made his way for the doors, his thoughts were filled with Zack. He was angry with him for disobeying him. There was also a dull fear growing in him that made him feel it didn't matter, that as the servant had said, Zack was already.... NO! It can't be! Annexus shook his head and pressed on the great wooden doors that led to the outside.

...................................................................................................................

Fredrick shook his head at the man's words.

"Truthfully, I expected as much, but I do not know where to find the ones who he agreed to speak with or I would deliver the message."

Either this was an elaborate trick, or this man was honest. It did not seem all that remarkable that someone forced into the King's army would want to help the Eternal Eyes. Perhaps he was trustworthy?

Fredrick looked over at the girl playing the flute. There seemed to be something unusual about her, but then he could just be paranoid. He turned back to the man and stuck out his hand.

"The name's Fredrick, by the way. What do you think the King is planning?"

............................................................................................................................

Luana stared at the girl and bit her lip. Everyone here had lost someone to the King's wrath at the Eternal Eyes. Maybe it was reckless to allow her to stay, but could she just strike her down out of suspicion? Luana lowered her axe and waved the others in her company who had risen to fight, to sit down.

"Very well..." she said to the girl

"My name is Luana. We are all refugees who came here in hopes of hearing about the peace treaty between the Eternal Eyes and the King. What is it that you want from us?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 pm
Ryoko crouched down for Masa to get off. He didn't need to be a horse anymore, and he rather disliked this form.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:34 am
"Well its nice to meet you Fredrick" Zeek said and paused for a minute "I know where to find them" he added. "It is deep inside the woods outside of the Kings castle" he said "I was there for a while before I tried to go save one of my friends and was caught by the king" he added looking to the sky once he was done talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:56 am
Zack grew more and more worried he wasn't used to see his father like this.It confused him and he wonderd what his father might think right now.With a sigh he ran back to his own lifeless body and wiated there for his ftaher.

Ja ynodded"Not only you but for that i have an emergency plan!"He chuckled and then walked over to the window and looked out. "It is suhc a beautifull land it deserves peace..or a new king..or...both..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:54 am
Mina nodded. "Zack will make a much better king than his father."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luana didn't know it, but she was voicing the same question that Masa was asking herself. She got off the horse before answering. "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. This horse was the one who wanted me to come out here," she explained, motioning towards Ryoko.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu was kneeling beside Zack's body. Her eyes were closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:03 pm
deios burst through the castle flying on ice....shooting at all the guards,with ice.he slide through the double doord to the main chambers....  

Ttechnicolor

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:37 pm
((..It seems like...someone wants to be killed by the king very quickly XDD Good that i am not the king XDD)

Jay nodded"Yes he will but ...as long Annexus is alive he won't become king...I am thinking about to kill Annexus so Zakc could become the enw king...but i think Zakc...wouldn't...want that....what do you mena Mina?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:21 pm
((*eye twitch* So much going on... Not really sure what to do here... um lets say that deios did NOT just knock Annexus back with the doors when he slid in, and that Annexus was going outside through another door... Let me deal with the Zack business, here.

@rorrshack, if your looking for a confrontation with the king, you'll have to deal with the army first. hehe))

Annexus heard a commotion coming from the inside of the castle, but he was too concerned about Zack to do anything at the moment. The guards will deal with it, he thought to himself.

Annexus rounded a corner in the courtyard and saw Arisu kneeling over Zacks body. He ran closer, and saw his son's lifeless face. The healers ran up and began examining Zack. But Annexus knew any efforts they made would be futile. He could tell his son was dead. He stared blankly at the body, for the first time in a long time, he didn't know what to do.

..........................................................................................................

Luana stared curiously at Masa. What did she just say?

"D-did you say the horse, wanted you to come? But that's-" Luana stammered, a little confused.

She looked over at the horse. It seemed like an ordinary horse. Was she talking to a crazy person?

............................................................................................................

Elisabeth heard guards running in a frenzy past her door. She heard the word "intruder" and began to quickly throw on her clothes and armor.
.............................................................................................................

Fredrick nodded. The others must be very close to the place. They must have been walking in circles around it for quite some time.

"Hmm, well, that's very interesting. Its been a pleasure talking to you, but I really have to go, Mr. um... uh... What was your name again?"

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm
"Zack is so gentle. Annexus isn't. The country would be better off with Zack as a king than it is with a cold-blooded murderer like Annexus. Zack wouldn't stand for the murder of red-eyed babies, since he was one himself. If Annexus abdicated the throne, Zack could be king without his father's death. It would be better for everyone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masa shrugged. "He's not an ordinary horse. He's...well...I don't really know how to explain it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Lord...I'm sorry...I...I didn't know....until it was too late..." Arisu said, moving away so the healers can do their futile work.

((rorrshack, I thought you said your guy was gonna be neutral. Someone who's neutral typically doesn't attack one side at random. XD But it is kinda funny.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:37 pm
(8Aww And i hoped the king would burn him to ash......no i am not sadistic XDDD))

Zack sat beside his own body and looked ta his father"Was he...Was his father ..sad? clueless?BEcause of ..him? Zack was again crying and punched the ground. After that he was screaming as loud as he could .He wanted back!He wanted bakc to his father,to his life no matter how boring it often was! He didn't want this all."I would give everything...everying to be back.."He mutterd as he touched the hand of his lifeless body.Suddenly it started to glow green.

Jay nodded again"Yes this is true but..Annexus would never do this..we have to force him i think...Maybe this is our only chance"He smiled at her"Well let us o now...we shouldn't be late to the peacetalks..after all...we are able to do that thanks to Zakc..right?Only because of him there are peace talks right now.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 pm
Suddenly, Qin remembered that the King never officially told her to stop keeping an eye out for suspicious activity. Though she doubted she would find anything, she couldn't disregard orders, either.

Qin resumed her dragon form and flew high above the castle, city, and forest. I wonder if the Jamga saw me coming... That would explain why they weren't surprised to know I could fly. She thought about that night again, only half paying attention to the activity on the ground below her.

[[Something significant is about to happen, right? I'm kinda tired of having nothing to do sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:36 pm
(yeah...hes neutrul...but he kinda hates the king.......also i wanted to come in with a bang heh heh....)  

Ttechnicolor

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:52 pm
Ending her tune, Suzu placed the flute in her lap and smiled to the children sitting around nearby. They seemed a little ragged judging by their clothing causing her to take hold of her hat, which had some coins in it people had placed into it as they passed by.

"For being such a good audience, I'll give you all a treat." spoke the musician giving each of the five kids an equal share of her earnings today. Their little faces lit up at receiving such a gift before offering a thank you to Suzu and running off most likely heading to spend it on something. Such innocence in the middle of all this was a blessing in her eyes.

"Well...still plenty of day left. Where to go, where to go..." sighed the girl as she surveyed her map once again getting frustrated at its lack of marking.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games