Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:17 pm
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

User ImageShe walked up to his desk and put a lollipop in his ruffle of hair. "Just need a lighten scroll to finish that for now before I falla sleep again." She asked, after she poked his head to make sure he haden't just passed out from exhausting. "Tired?"

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander walked up to the office and knocked on the door. He then leaned against a wall and awaited the door to be opened.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

"A friend is someone who, upon seeing another friend in immense pain,
would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

N i c o l e S u i S h i z u k a
~ Academy Student of Kusagakure ~

Nicole walked down the hallway, her footsteps echoeing against the bare walls. She wondered where Alexander was, but then the thought was pushed away when she neared the office. She walked up beside Alexander, gazing into his face. "Yo," she greeted him, then turned to the door.

((Edited))

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander looked over to Nicole. "Hey," he said with a smile as he looked into her eyes, seeming to almost become lost within them.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

would rather be the one experiencing the pain than to have to watch their friend suffer.”

Nicole smiled back at Alexander. She met his gaze.

((argh, writer's block ><))

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:22 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
{{Lol}}

Alexander continued to look into her eyes. Suddenly the upp half of James sprouted from Alexander's right side. Alexander quickly averted his gaze before James could see him. James yawned. "What'd I miss?" he asked his eyelids half open.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

Nicole was on the verge of leaning towards Alexander when James just had to pop out. Gee, what a perfect time to wake up, she thought sarcastically. "Oh, nothing important," she lied. Her face was completely laid back and nonchalant, as if her little momment with Alexander never happened. Of course, this was only an act for James, since she wasn't in the mood for teasing.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:31 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
James smiled. "If you say so. I'm going back to sleep. he then morphed back into Alexander's body. Alexander looked back at Nicole. "Perfect timing if you ask me," he said with a snicker.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

"Yeah, you do that," Nicole muttered, watching James's head sink into Alexander. She was used to it for some reason. Probably since he did that a hell load of times during their spar. She raised her head to Alexander's face. "Yeah, perfect," she agreed. Was the Kusakage here or out? The thought drifted into Nicole's mind, causing her to shift some.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:52 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander looked at Nicole. "You wanna go get something to eat?" he asked her.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

Nicole blinked at Alexander. Thoughts raced in her head, some including several answers her brain conjured up. She could go with him, but that would be so irresponsible since Shoko-sensei told them to go straight to the Kusakage right after their fight. Or she could refuse. "But what about Shoko-sensei told us to do?" she blurted, smacking herself mentally.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander raised an eyebrow. "How bought we leave James here, to wait for someone to show up, and we'll go. I have a feeling the Kage's not even in at the moment," Alexander said with a smile.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

"But.." Nicole fidgeted with her hands. This would be going against Shoko-sensei's orders, and Nicole wasn't really that type. Her face portrayed a sense of nervousness, as her body shifted uncomfortably.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:21 pm
Alexander& James
Wolfenstein

User Image
User Image
Alexander watched as Nicole fidgeted around and shifted uncomfortably. He took a step closer to her. His hands fell upon her arms. "Relax, I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to. I'm just a bit hungry that's all," he said with a warm, comforting smile.

The Beautiful Blue Beast

Silent Meluvee

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Nicole did as Alexander said. She inhaled deeply and exhaled in a gust. "Thanks, I needed that," she said quietly. She looked up at his face. "Alright. I'll come with ya." As if on cue, her stomach growled long and low. She laughed out loud. "I guess that little 'spar' got me hungry," she said with a smile.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games