Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 pm
"I'm Krys," she said with a bubbly smile. "Alright...now don't let go of my hand," she said. She used her fire powers to heat the air around them, treating the area like a hot air balloon. A moment later, they were off the ground and she used more flames to propel them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:06 pm
Apollo smiled at her "Nice to meet you" He said. He looked down and flinched a bit slightly scared of being in the air. He tightend his grip on her hand. He looked at her "I wont let go" He said. He wondered how long it was going to take to get to Tenshu. He felt a little more comftorble since she had his hand. "Think we can handle this" He asked.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:10 pm
Krys grinned again. "Oh, no doubt!" she said happily. "We'll be in Tenshu in no time and we can start kicking some butt within a few minutes." She added some more speed to their flight, the ground rushing beneath them in a blur. Before she knew it, the mountains of Tenshu were in sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm
Apollo smiled at her he enjoyed her company. He looked at the mountains "You ready" He asked feeling more confident. He put a force field around them incase someone tried to attack them. "Lets just hope we're not too late" He said. He held his spear tightly in his free hand. He hoped Tenshu hadn't taken as much of a hit as Shale if they did it would make this very difficult.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:27 pm
Krys added one more push, jetting them up the mountain. "I'm ready," she said. Her face was more serious, but there was still a slight smirk on her lips. "And trust me...it is never too late to do the right thing. Maybe we'll be exactly what Tenshu needs to push these guys back." By that time, they were above Zephyr's small orchard and Krys began to lower them down. A moment later, her feet touched the ground and she held onto Apollo's hand until he was on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Helios looked at Zephyr. "Yes, I said it was a mistake on my part" he stated. "I will no longer do this embezelment with Nephilis, it's that simple. I plan on helping with reconstruction with my army, but I want no part of this war" he stated calmly. "Kilitia is the only place I'm worried about...call me selfish, but the people deserve not to suffer because of my actions" he stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm
Zephyr considered his words. "Don't make me regret this, Helios," she said. "Tenshu needs me right now. So I'm going to back off. You take care of Kilitia, but mark my words...if you cross me again, I'm going to kill you with my bare hands." She stared him down for another moment before moving out of his way to let him pass.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:41 pm
Apollo nodded "Alright then lets do what we're here for" He said. He wasn't sure where to start but he knew that soon they would have their hands full. "Maybe we should find whoever is in charge and help from there" He said. He readied his spear for the fight he knew was coming. "After all thats probobly where most of the problem is" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:49 pm
Krys nodded. "Sounds like a good idea," she said. "Chances are, they're in the palace. Let's go around the back through the kitchen. Most likely, that'll be our best point of entry." She let go of Apollo's hand and began to run, keeping to the trees and the shadows as she made her way towards the palace.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:09 pm
Apollo nodded to her "Alright" He said. He then ran along with her trying to keep up but having a little trouble. He wasn't used to this he had just become a soldier and things were getting to be hectic but he knew he had a job to do. "So how do you know so much about this place" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:14 pm
Krys smiled when Apollo caught up to her. "Well, I kinda got dumped here yesterday," she said. "And I don't sleep much, so I spent most of the time exploring." She grinned a bit. "Which basically means, I spent most of the night breaking and entering into places that I probably shouldn't have been nosing in." They reached the edge of the tree line and she saw soldiers in the distance, but none around back, luckily. "Alright...I think it is clear," she said and darted across the clearing towards the back of the palace.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 pm
"I can become much larger." Dulceri said as he snapped the arm of an attacker. "Besides, I'm not really here to fight. I'm here to relieve some stress!" He whips the sand around and slices a soldier across the face. "I didn't want you to stay because I didn't want anyone to see me like this. In this mode, I'm far different." Without turning around, he sends a spike through a woman's head. "I don't mind killing."

~~~

"I guess that's all I wanted to know." Nephilis looks up at Helios and nods. "Coward. I guess that's what I signed up for though. I expected it, but not so soon..." Nephilis creates a portal beside himself to Evermore and gives a bow. "Thanks Charon, but my fight here is done. I have some things to do." He steps through and closes the portal, immediately throwing his entire desk against the wall.

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 pm
Kyuri arrived at the site of everyone conversating and hovered in mid air as he listened to them all, truthfully he could care less about the hostility though he did know that what was said and what Nephilis was doing was wrong but he offer his services to Helios and since Helios has come around and ended this tyrant with Nephilis though it seemed he had plans to continue with this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm
Charon watched as Nephilis left, he didn't do anything to stop it, and in this form there was little he could have done.Sighing heavily he knew that he would eventually have to tell Dulceri the truth. He folded his wings in and opened the door to his pocket dimension leaving the remains of the city. Exitting the dimension near Kenji's energy signature. He watched Dulceri snap someone's arm and said. " ...Is this a bad time? " He asked sarcastically. He smiled and then frowned lightly. " Hey, where's Amara? " He asked looking around.  

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:58 pm
Apollo nodded and rushed after her "Okay so far so good" He said. He looked around and put a force field over them just incase something happened "We should be getting close right" He said. He looked at her "Do you know who they left in charge here?" He asked. He knew that they were probobly heading in to the eye of the storm so to speak. "I think things aren't going to stay this easy" He said.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games