Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 am
elaise nodded at onyx before turning back to roarke feeling the water elemental roil she sighed before saying " it seems we have someone to deal with here. some of us should go on ahead. me and roarke should be able to deal with the elemental wrath just summoned, sge glanced at roarke waiting for him to reply.
willow nodded before climbing onto the dragon next to her " i agree with elaise who wants to goon ahead with me?" she looked at onyx knowing he was already coming before looking at the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am
Roarke half shrugged. "I don't know the full powers of this armor, but I do know it is not a 'normal' armor meant solely for protection. It is magical in nature, likely bonded to both my own stone and my soul," he said quietly, his Scottish accent slightly noticeable. Onyx tilted his head fractionally, bouncing very slightly on the balls of his feet.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 pm
Acos took to the air, flying in the direction that Tarik's dragon went. You guys coming? she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 pm
Onyx rolled his eyes; the only sign of annoyance or amusement from him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 pm
Popo began squealing at Acos for leaving him behind. I hate it when she leaves me behind!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:13 pm
" go on get going. we'l catch you up." elaise said as she continued to draw the water towards herself her armor growing as she did her eyes going a bright blue.
willow looked down at them both before looking at sasori and serena " are you too coming then? you can ride on the dragon with me. then we can leave the other dragon here." she said watching roarke and elaise as she spoke.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:37 pm
Roarke shifted his weight, the blades of both his swords expanding and changing into a new form as the sheaths shifted forms at the same instant.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm
(Slayer, they can't just wait for us..they are trying to get their stone back. rolleyes Here, I'll lead the attack...cuz I wanna fight with Aku anyways razz )

Aku glances over as she sees the guardians already leaving," There's no time to lose." She mutters to Slayer, getting out of the bushes as she snatches a bow from one of their archers. "You shall have it when I'm done," She nods to the archer, taking his arrows as well. Taking one of the arrows, she aims it with her bow perfectly at the dragon's neck. Her eyes searched it for a weak spot, ah! There, just a small one..but plenty to make the dragon jump distracting the guardians. She lets the arrow fly, suddenly zooming past one of the guardians then right into the spot missing of a scale. The dragon suddenly jumped from pain, all those on its back forced to the ground as the dragon goes into panic trying to get the arrow out. Aku lets her bow down as her free hand does a quick prayer movement across her chest. "Now!" She screams to the other archers, them launching their arrows to the remaining guardians. One aiming at Roarke, another at willow, one more aiming for Onyx, and lastly Aku drawing another one for Elaise.

(just incase u guys miss my distraction, I bolded it razz )

Ryuu watches as Tarik attempts to lure the dragon, she grols in annoyance. "This will take a generation!" She mutters, she moves her hair as the eye began to glow once more. She looks at the Jade dragon with the eye, as the Jade dragon looks at her. Listen to Tarik. Over my dead body, young one. That can be arranged. Yes, but you are first! Ryuu blinks, the light grew brighter then ever before making her shriek while quickly covering her eyes. The dragon she rode on suddenly tilted as she let go of the reigns, she slides off the back then grabs the dragons foot with er tail. "BAKA!" She yells at herself, hanging there in much dismay. The Jade dragon chuckles with amusement, then swishes its tail at Ryuu's dragon making the dragon shake from the impact. Ryuu gulps as she tries to pull herself up only to fail, the tail losing his strength as it lets go of the foot. She glares at the Jade dragon as she began to fall,"Another reason why I need wings." She mutters, not worried of her falling as she knew Tarik would probably get her before she did.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm
tedibear789
Acos took to the air, flying in the direction that Tarik's dragon went. You guys coming? she asked.

EIji stands back and lets the others handle the sea creature. He then turned to Acos who was taking off. "And we're off..." Eiji turns toward her as his wings sprout. He jumps into the air and takes off after her. Hopefully two dragons will be enough to get everyone else to the caves.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:03 pm
" damn it." elaise muttered as she brought up a wall of water around them using it to deflect some of the arrows. " guys take willow and the other dragon and go. she needs to get her stone." she shouted looking at aku.
willow nodded before going over to the second dragon and climbing on it. " right. whose coming with me." she said softly. keeping her voice low.  

GAlA_Olivia

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm
Onyx flicked out a hand, a single shuriken flying out with inhuman speed and accuracy, snapping the arrow aimed at him before a second and third flicked out just as quickly, snapping two more of the arrows. He took a deep breath before leaping up onto the thrashing dragon's shoulder and pulling out the arrow with a smooth motion. He spun, then hurled it with demonic strength, ramming the arrow into the eye of one of the archers.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:07 pm
((lol ty rose))

Tarik sees Ryuu start to fall and goes to catch her. He grabs her from behind and grabs her at the waist. "Yes, you do need wings," he laughs. "Seems the dragon is not that cooperative."  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm
Onyx leaped onto the dragon's back just behind Willow, crouching in a combat stance and his eyes were flicking quickly and accurately around slowly and surely. Roarke tilted his head as a bubble of water formed around him, then once the arrows bounced off, shrank at the tips of his swords. Mizu Tekidan, he thought, flicking the swords at the archers. The 'water grenade' arced up and over, then exploded a few feet above the ground and the archers, creating a small landslide behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:15 pm
The archer falls to the ground, Onyx's shuriken deep within his eye as death passes him on. Aku looks down to the fallen archer, she whispers a quick prayer as she kisses his head. "Follow thy light.." She whispers to the man, then stood once more. Her expression remaining cool, as she draws three more arrows. After aiming it towards the closest three, (Onyx, Elaise, and willow) she lets the arrows fly then reloads another set of arrows. Two archers at each side, shooting random arrows to the guardians. The landslide suddenly takes effect, though Aku ran from it before the archers took notice. "More of my men killed..? Death shall watch them, yet death also turns the glass.." She says, stopping as she was now closer to the guardians. She launches the three arrows towards the ones on the dragon.

(EDITS for aku)

Ryuu grips onto his wrist as well," Aye.." She mutters, still glaring at the Jade dragon. "Every time I use my eye, he only speaks to me. I could attempt to try to control him, though it will be a failure.." She says to Tarik, slightly pouting at how unneeded she was. Then again...it seems the Jade dragon knows about my eye. If I find out its name, I'll become stronger. She tries to remember how she got the curse only to see a quick image of her covered in blood as a young girl. She shakes her head, wanting the image to go away as she looks back at Tarik. "Got any plans?"  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:26 pm
((I feel ignored emo jk, jk... sweatdrop ))

Eiji looks down to see the rest being attacked by archers and their arrows. Dammitt, another complication. Fine. Still in the air, Eiji forms a bow and air similar to the one that he used on Wrath. He pulls the wind-made string and lets an arrow fly that then splits into multiple smaller arrows, not as powerful but still strong enough to wound. This sends a volley of bolts that shower down on the approaching adversaries.

((not sure what this is looking like so the range will aim towards a clustered group since Eiji isn't that high up))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games