Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter snickered then to stop dead when Abel spit. 
"You ******** cat!"
Ritter barked between his teeth, trying with every ounce of his body no to pounce on Abel and kick his a**. Abel started to have a hissy fit which to say was pretty fun but Kuro was still pissed off at Abel to enjoy it. Then all of a sudden, Abel stopped and pushed Ritter against the door. He demanded it to be opened. Ritter just laughed. 
"I don't get told What to do."
Then Abel started punching and kicking him, and Ritter just stood there and took it. It brought him to old times, a bit nostalgic. When Abel was done and let go of him, Ritter just cricked him neck and yawned.
"You done?"
Ritter stated a bit annoyed. It was like dealing with a child. He rolled his eyes and threw the towel at Abel.
"Cant be having you sick. Dry yourself off."
Kuro commanded in a strudy voice. Ritter ignored the apology, he just wanted to leave but shiro wouldnt let him back in. He wasn't in the mood to play games anymore. Well maybe.
"Now be a nice kitty cat and beg. Then maybe I will open the lock."

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah woke up just to see Jackson get up. He looked at Krysta then sat up, rubbing his eyes.

xoxoxo"Is she okay?" 

He asked shake, a bit still angry. Krysta sighed out and shook her head.

xoxoxo"I'm not quite sure."

Noah got up fron the couch and dragging his feet into the kitchen. The little was a bit bright his eyes, causing him to squint. That the sight of Jackson, Noah perked up. 

xoxoxo"Whatcha doing~?"

Noah chimed, smiling brightly at her. He want her to cheer up. Decker probably wasn't worth it.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:16 pm
ː☠ːϨ є ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ ː☠ː
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Abel threw the towel back at him.
"Sgod geb."
Abel was a cat and he was not going to beg someone and humiliate his nature.
Abel got up and started down the stairs.
In his mind he was begging Seth for the night to end.
He was hurt, he felt ill, and someone had asked him to beg to see the moon.
Abel saw the elevator and wondered how high it would take him.
He still gave everyone the nasty looks when they eyed him and leaned against the door so he could stand and relax for a second.
The pain from the popped stitches was sinking in and he felt nude in the swim shorts Seth had left him in.
Abel was no longer cold yet he shook.
Seth's poor body was a wreck and he looked like he had been sexually assaulted.
No wonder everyone was staring at him.
He was not going to beg Kuro to unlock the door.

Abel moved away from the door so Kuro could come out if he wanted.
He sunk down onto the floor and sobbed once.
Before he knew it or could he stop it he was crying.
In front of everyone.
People gave him consoling and worried looks, but they didn't interfere.
Abel just wanted this one thing in his life.
This one little pleasure.
But he was not even granted that.
And it hurt more than anything.
It was the moon.
There was enough to go around.

User Image

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxJacky licked her finger of batter for the cake and felt herself slowly just drifting off. No thoughts about Decker. For now anyway. She heard Noah and looked at him, giving him a smile "Hey Bunny~ I'm making ice cream and cake. Want to help?"Noah made her feel a little better, even if he wasn't her actual son, just him being bright and happy comforted her. Putting her bowl down she handed Noah a measuring cup and some sea salt. "I need you to fill this up with this and pour it in that blue bowl over there."She pointed to the bowl she was talking about and picked up the cake batter, finishing mixing it. Yellow batter was so boring...food coloring? She decided that would be fun. "After you've mixed it together taste it and tell me what you think."She said, looking through the cabinets, thinking about sea salt ice cream. It was a salty taste yeah, hence the name, but it was sweet to.

Kind of like salt water taffy, but melty and just better. She pursed her lips and stood on her toes, looking at the top cabinet and grabbing a few little dew drop shaped containers of food coloring, that would work. "Hmm..what color.."She went to the cake batter and looked at the coloring. Blue? No. Red? No. Green? Nahh. "Rainbow cake."She smiled and grabbed a few extra's pans. She was making a mess having to color and separate the baking, but that was the fun part. There it was though, those idea's in the back of her mind about finding Decker. A phone seemed like a better option. Hmm..

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter rolled his eyes when Abel left, he guess the moon just wasn't that important to him. Kuro grunted and punched the door looking down the lock. 
"I guess we just can get along Aya. It's sad to admit but we are equally stubborned. Cats and dogs can't mix."
Ritter comment out to his lonely self. He knew Ayame wasn't there and he couldn't see her with his stitches. Turned around and leaned against the door then slowly sitting to the floor.
"Shiro, I don't wana be here!"
He complained to his persona. And with that, a pang in his chest rung out and Shiro was out again. He figure he wouldn't push his black side so hard or he'll end up killing Abel. And Seth along with him.  
"Oh my inpatient little devil."
Ritter giggled, getting up on his knees and checking out the lock. Eh, wasn't too bad to what he was used to. Ritter took out the paperclip that he uses as an earing and began to pick the lock. His tongue pressed to his lip, Ritter managed to open the door. Getting up and dusting himself off, Ritter just hoped Abel didn't get to far.

Walking down the stairs and through the door, Ritter searched for Abel, finding him right next to the door. People were staring. s**t. He got down at Abel's level and brush his hair out of his face.

"Shorry Kuro wash being a d**k."
Shiro smiled hoping Abel would realize he was Shiro. Ritter straightened up and handle out his hands.
"Come on love, I gotta shurprishe for you."
Ritter smiled putting his paperclip back in.

☣☢☠☢☣

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel had been shrugging people away since he sat on the floor.
Thankfully they stopped bothering him for a minute.
He jumped when he heard the door open beside him and cowered slightly to Ritter's presence.
"I'm not begging."
Then he heard Shiro.
The good voice speak up and he tilted his head towards him.
Abel let himself relax again when Ritter brushed the hair out of his face.
Abel shrugged off what he said and frowned at his smile.
"Before I go can you tell me something?"
Abel looked at him with pitiful eyes and tilted his head.
"Yhw seod enoyreve etah em?"
Abel looked at his feet and sighed.
"I have been as nice as I can be since I got here, but then there are these people who stare at me and yell at me and it makes me so dam."
Abel shook his head and took a deep breath.
"And when I get mad I can't talk straight. I can't think. I can't do anything. Except lley."
Abel struggled to his feet ignoring Ritter's hands and crossed his arms.
"I wanna get along with the dog. Tub eh t'now tel em."
Abel looked at Ritter again.
"What surprise?"

User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoJust that smile made Noah feel better. He piped up at the sound of making sweets. 

xoxoxo"I love cake! Sure, what do ya need me to do?" 

Noah chimed. At that note, Jackson handed Noah a measuring cup and sugar? Well what else could it be, there were making a cake. But boy did it smell strange for sugar.

xoxoxo"Um, okay."

Noah replied taking the cup and packet over to the blue bowl that Jackson pointed to. He poured the substance into the cup to the amount Jacky wanted and then poured it into the blue bowl which had something else in it. Noah had never cooked or baked, if there was a difference, in his life. Though the thought was nice. A boy and his mother baking together. Something Noah had never had but kind of subconsciously longed for. Mixing the batter, Noah hummed along to a tune inside his head. After a couple more churns, Noah looked back at Jackson and sneaked a tasting. He knew she had asked him to taste it but the act of sneaking was more fun. But it didn't prepare him for the taste. 

xoxoxo"PLAH!"

Noah out bursted trying to clean his tongue of the taste. It was surprisingly salty, not at all what he expected. Oh no! What if Noah was just that bad of a cook?! What if he ruined Jacky's cake.

xoxoxo"Um... Jacky..."

He turned to face her with a twisted mouth and his hands behind his back. 

xoxoxo"I think I broke it."
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter just giggled at Abel question on why everybody hating him. He brushed his own hair with his hand.
"Kuro jusht hatesh eveybody and everything. And the gang can learn to like you, they jusht haven't had a chance to jusht hang with you."
Ritter smiled give Abel an honest to heart answer. Probably the most reason of everyone not like Abel was because he was replacing the Seth everyone loved. Same with Kuro. Well kind of. Kuro is kind of the exception because he was just an a** to everyone.
"And everyone ish shtaring at you because you're Effen hot. And half naked and beat up."
Ritter laughed then looked out at the people who were staring at them. Usually he liked the attention but right now was not time to put on a show.
"And they better shtop shtaring at my man, or elshe I will have to kick shone assh!"
Ritter barked at the wandering eyes then looking back at Abel with a consulting smile. He watched Abel get on his own and shook his head knowingly. Always the stubborned one.
"Dont worry your little head about Kuro. He'll come around eventually. I plan on shtaying with Sheth for a long time."
Ritter chimed ruffling Abel's hair.
"Now come on, let'sh go."
Ritter beamed taking Abel's hand whether he wanted to hold hands or not. The puppy lead his kitty friend up the stairs again and the aproached the door, Ritter covered Abel's eyes.
"Dont get to excited much~"
Ritter giggled opening the door, revealing top of the building and the beautiful night sky.
"Enjoy."

☣☢☠☢☣

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:12 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxJacky had sorted out the different colors for the cake, getting them just right before opening up the oven, practically playing tetris with the placing of the pan's so they all fit. "PLAH!" What? She turned to look at Noah, raising an eyebrow. "I think I broke it." She snickered before laughing and made her way over to Noah, giving him a smile and tasting the mix, it tasted fine. "You thought this was cake mix, didn't you?"She chuckled and shook her head "It's not for cake, this is the start of sea salt ice cream. It's supposed to taste salty, but sweet."She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and picked up the bowl with the other, leading him to the stove. "This is only the beginning though. It taste's kind of like...caramel I guess when it's done."She nodded and got a pan, pouring some milk in it and then the mix in the bowl. "You heat it a little, like this."She demonstrated and stirred it, pouring it into a separate bowl and adding vanilla. Then half and half.

She mixed it, and then tasted it, it was less salty now, which was probably took Noah by surprise the first time. "Here, now taste it, and tell me what you think." She held the bowl out to him, wondering if he just didn't like the taste of sea salt ice cream. On that thought, her mind started to wonder again, and it hit her. Cellphone. Decker's cellphone. She almost just dropped what she was doing, but Noah was important, he was her responsibility. She bit her lip, she could wait, just a little while. She would call, find his number and call. For now though, was Noah time, because he deserved it.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:27 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel tilted his head.
He frowned and tilted his head more in the demonic way he usually did.
Abel was not hot.
Seth was.
He allowed himself to be lead upstairs and he knew what was close.
The hair on the back of his neck stood up, as well as what was on his his arms and legs.
Abel held Ritter's hands over his eyes.
"When this thing starts you can't touch me until it's over alright? I know you did something to bring the moon closer to me, but you have to understand the consequences."
Abel's hands and legs started shaking in anticipation.
"After it's over I'm kinda gonna be like a rag-doll. A mean one, but a rag-doll nonetheless. I'm kinda gone be more of a lethargic feral cat than the Abel I am now. So if I get out of hand, Seth won't mind you pining me up. That's what they had to do to him at that place with the white."
Abel let go of Ritter's hand and looked at the door as he pushed it open.
Abel bolted in his inhuman way to the ledge of the building.
He climbed on top of an A/C vent, but he didn't notice it.
He was focused on the one thing above his head.
The same color as Abel's eyes.
The same color that mixed into Seth's ocean blue tinted gaze.
The air vent was a bit damp and Abel shakily stood up on it.
Bringing his hand up to his face he angled his arm out and closed his left eye.
He waited for his vision to focus through his one squinted eye before he blinked one long second.
Abel went limp, his arms and body sinking down, but he zapped back up into life before he slipped off the air shaft.
Abel crawled off the vent and sat on the roof.
He looked at Ritter with an empty stare before glancing back up at the moon as it hid back in the cover of night.
Then he tilted his head and yawned.
"M'I ypeels."

User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoJacky made her way over to him as Noah looked at het with sorry filled eyes. She laughed and made gesture to taste the mix. Noah was about to stop her but it was already too late. Slunking his shoulders, Jacky looked at at the pitiful bunny with smiling eyes and explain to him that that wasn't the cake mix.

xoxoxo"Sea salt icecream? Ohh, makes sense now." 

Noah stated in relief. He had thought of himself the worse baker ever. Well, he probably still was, just not as bad as he had previously thought. Jackson to him over to the stove and showed him how the ice cream was made. Once he thought about it, the mix didn't taste so bad, it just caught him by surprise, tis all. And he was just being kind of picky. 

He stared at the bowl before him and hesitated to take another taste but Jacky made it better, right? She knew how to make this stuff. Noah took his pinky and scooped up some of the mix. After a moment of savoring, Noah smile and gave the thumbs up at Jacky.

xoxoxo"Delicious. Way better then my cooking."

Noah smiled then noticing something odd going about Jackson's head. 

xoxoxo"Jacky, are you okay?"
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:52 pm
 User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Listening to Abel's rules on his time with the moon, Ritter just nod and waved it off.
"Yesh, yesh I undershtand. Go do that moon thing."
Ritter grinned knowingly as Abel took off to have his little lunar adventure. He sat down by the door and combed out his hair, waiting for Abel to come back to his sense. Somewhat. A jolt of cautiousness shot throught Ritter, causing him to jump to his feet as Abel almost fell off the AC but fortunately, Abel caught himself. The cat look drowsy an limp, making Ritter want to cuddle him. He crouched down to Abel's level, sending warm eyes.
"Want go to bed?"

☣☢☠☢☣

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm
User Image

Jake scolded himself for telling Jacky to take a bit of time to calm down before confronting Decker. Now Decker had left and she wouldnt get the chance to unless something happened. He then bit his lip a bit hard and nodded his head. Now was not the time to be scolding himself, he said he would be there to help her and he would keep his promise. After all if she had faced him something bad would have happened. He didnt deny it, he knew Max all too well and Emily reminded him of his other half too frequently. Max struck up as he was though about. But before Jake made himself bleed, he took a shuddering breath and decided to just ignore him. Walking into the kitchen he looked at Jacky and Noah and smiled a bit. Though she was covering her pain by being busy, Noah was doing a good job of helping her. He would just stand by and watch them for awhile.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel looked at Ritter and flopped his head from side to side.
He reached out and rubbed his face before jerking on his his hair slightly.
Then he did it harder.
Abel eventually pulled Ritter closer and kissed him.
It had a deathlike pang to it.
It wasn't a happy, 'I wanna eff yew' type kiss, but it was cold and empty like making out with a corpse.
Abel let Ritter go and inched away from him, his head so low to the roof his hair dragged against the ground.
And then he started throwing up.
Seth's poor little body heaving with what strength it had.
Abel himself was brainwashed at the moment.
The moon was like him on a period that lasted until the sun came up.
After Abel was done emptying his tummy he turned back to Ritter and cracked his neck to the side in the demonic way he had when he first arrived.
"M'i ton derit."

User Image

She says sorry fer tha shortness~  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:44 pm
size=18]User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta was left on the couch and god only knew where Savannah was. With a huff, making stray hair flow up in the air, she notice Jake walking to the kitchen. Curious, she realized she never really talked to him. There was that one time in the bath tub when she fainted and... Well let just leave it as that. Ever saying that out loud, Jake would look like a rapist. 

Blushing, Krysta planted her feet to the ground, tip toed behind Jake trying not to alarm him. He stood watching Jacky and the sight was cute. She rested her arm on his shoulder and leaned against him. The position was a bit ackward since he was little taller than her but friendly nonetheless. She looked at him with a smile.

"Hello there~"
She chimed, wiggling her fingers hello.

"Would you mind taking a jog with me? I mean I would go by myself but I get a bit narcoleptic if I push myself too hard during my runs. Which I tend to do, alot."
Krysta was a skinny girl who didn't eat much but would excerise alot. Probably not the best combination but Krysta was determine to stay thin, what it takes.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff