Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:49 pm
"Yeah but--... I--... he--..." He stops talking for a moment, before letting out a sigh and flying slowly out of the room and down the hall to go into his room, flying under the door to do so. Massasooni raises an eyebrow, watching the pixie leave the room before sighing, leaning back. "Welp, he's depressed... which means he's going to isolate himself and ignore everyone..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:03 am
She gets up"It was mean what you did love"She shakes her head and went after the pixie  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:05 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "I really don't see what I did wrong." He says, thinking of standing, but noticing she went up to go see the pixie, he assumed he'd have to stay back to let Luna handle it alone... because he'd just be in the way or set off the pixie a bit more. The pixie could hear some footsteps, so he glances around the room to zip under the bed to hide and say as Luna gets to the door "Go away..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:07 am
"Frank come here. I want to complete the bond between us. This way when you are hurt I will know and when massy is being mean to you it wont hurt you as much.He is just teasing.He doesn't really hate you.If he did.He would of killed you by now"She sat on the bed and sighs as she lifted her hands and lets her powers slowly grow and become a ball a light.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 pm
He remained hidding under the bed for a moment before slowly flying out from under the bed and ask up to Luna "...Do you... Do you mean it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm
Luna makes the light vanish"Aye little one I do"SHe smiles. She holds her hand out"Think about all the time you have known him little one.You will see the truth of that...Now do you want to complete our bond?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:27 pm
The pixie had been a bit attracted to the light, and to see it vanish made him jolt back a bit and look into the hand in a puzzle. He then flies over the hand and gentially lands in it. "Uh... alright... then... how does this bonding thing work?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:21 pm
"It simple I p***k my finger and you do the same. We exchange blood. And then our blood and souls links and we can feel what the other feels...Also you can tap into my powers"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:53 pm
The pixie thinks for a moment before asking "Would that mean if I had powers that... you'd be able to use them too?... and if it's just that easy, why aren't you bonding with just a lot of people?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:31 pm
She nods"That is true.But I can't bond with many people.I would lose who I am.I have bonded with Massy and you well not fully with you frank. Babylonians have to be careful with who they bond with."  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 pm
"Well, I guess... but... don't you have a bond with someone else?... or something else?... like I get his feeling... there's something... else... about." He says glancing around a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:45 pm
"I am bonded to Massy and Shadow but no.You will only feel what I feel and I will feel what you feel. Our will be different from the others "  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 pm
He chuckles. "Alrighty, then... then... let's do this thing... how's this work again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 pm
Luna smiles then pricks her finger so that it bleed a little"p***k your finger and press it to where I pricked  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:42 pm
He looks to the pricked finger to ask "... do... I have to p***k my finger?... is there no alternative little... bonding thingy?... I... sort of have this thing with... blood... and... I go a little... I... I don't act right when... I actually do... bleed..."  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games