Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:27 pm
Victor stopped in his tracks then turned around slowly unclicking his sword. He raised it wanting to permantly shut Kiba up but sighed stabbing the sword into the ground. "No..." he clenched his fists tightly looking at the ground "I hell would do it on rage as you said but right now...god damn saying Valcom and Malik told Kira, Damon and I...have your actions with knowledge not runned without a second glance." he muttered squatting putting his hand on his scar and sighed. "You want me to kill you to relieve the pain I would...time for me to stop thinking like i was when you and mum first died...time to start thinking as your son's advisor" he hissed slightly looking up  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:29 pm
Lily looked up at him and tilted her head. "So? That doesn't mean he isn't your dad. You don't even know why he died." she said as she looked back at the ground again. "Don't call me darling. It's just weird." she said with a small giggle. She glanced up a bit to see if she made him smile.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 pm
Kiba laughed lightly.His figure standing up fully.

"You know I wouldn't be killed by a sword much less by you my boy.I however would let you all think me dead.After all i'm not human or wolf."he admitted.

Damon sighed scratching the back of his head.

"I know exactly how my uncle died and why.."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 pm
Victor frowned slightly. "It's best Damon don't know then" he said "Like you and mum lamented so how many years ago, it's a new age the new era..."  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Kiba nodded.

"Good."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:50 pm
Victor blinked then sighed, "Speaking bout the new age...hows Valcom and Lexi if you saw them" he said quietly.

Kira sighed knowing the reason why her brother said that since he heard about the Frost wanting the twins...  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:51 pm
Lily sighed and nodded at Damon. "Damon, I don't know what to do. No one seems to be able to smile anymore. Everyone's so busy thinking about all the sadness and I want to help them all to see the bright side. But I'm not sure if there is one this time." she said as she stared down at her hands. "I know that you probably aren't very happy either. You probably don't want to be king. I don't know for sure. I just know that, sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do. To just bear through the struggles and hope that everything will end up ok." she said as she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:02 pm
Damon nodded and sighed.

"I know everyones future Lily.I can't stop it though.Its like watching a movie you already know the ending to.'he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:12 pm
Lily nodded and chuckled slightly. "But the future can always change you know. Maybe it'll have the same ending, but everything inbetween might not always stay the same." she said as she pulled the feather out of her hair. "And sometimes there are things you can't change. Those things, you shouldn't worry about so much." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:26 pm
Damon sighed.

"Yeah.."he said.

Kiba grinned.

"Lexi is being brought back as a guardian."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:31 pm
Lily looked at him and scuffed her foot against the ground. "You're so stubborn! Would it kill you to just smile? Please?" she asked him as she leaned against a tree and wapped her wings around herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm
Damon raised an eyebrow.

"I have nothing to smile about."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:55 pm
Lily giggled and put her hands on her hips. "Not with that attitude! Come on Damon, cheer up." she said as she smiled brightly. "There has to be something that can make you smile." she said as she thought for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 pm
Damon shrugged.

"You tell me what it is?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Lily walked up to him and made his cat ears show. She giggled at him and grinned. "How about the fact that you're absolutely adorable?" she said as she began to think of another reason.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games