Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:26 am
Vincents eyes narrowed slightly when Selsia called humans, silly. To him it was hard to tie spells together, and if he could barely grasp it he knew few could. He didnt like Selsia's tone of voice or dismissing wave of her hand as if everyone should know and be able to do as she could.

"Yes well... not all of us are masters of magic." Vincent said in a slightly mocking tone. His annoyance with the elven girl disappeared when he saw one of his dolls walk past him it carrying something in its hands.

"If you eight are doing what i think you're doing it wont work. You need something to be sacrificed and you dont have it. Thats how alchemy works... to make something you have to take something." Vincent explained to the doll who had stopped to look at him. In its arms it held a few beautiful flowers from Caly's garden.

After a long pause of silence and Vincent watch his doll who stared blankly back at him. The doll huffed and left the area to head to the basement. "I will stop you girls dont think i wont..." Vincent yelled after the doll. "... soon as im free of this bind..." Vincent muttered under his breath.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:15 pm
She blinked, "I'm sorry. It was just that they hadn't thought to tie them together. See, they were trying to bind spells to a small object, but didn't know how for there were so many spells." she said slowly, catching the tone in his voice. So maybe she said something wrong...

But her attention was caught onto the dolls as well. They certainly were a handful. She wondered what they were trying to do, but refrained from asking. Some things were just best left explained later.

Caly looked confused as hell, "But elves are long-lived anyways, why would they want prolong their life if they already live for however long they do?" she went silent for a moment, trying to digest the rest of what Aeris told her and then glanced back where she had left Vincent. She could sense that Selsia was with him, and wondered what they talked about. Certainly it would be a litte hard to find something to discuss for the both of them.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:10 pm
"Because they want those that are around still, and were when the rules began, to stay around. It's a matter of the elders wanting to preserve the old way, rather than allow the younger elves to bring in other influences, like human ways." Aeris sighed a bit, her head hurting a bit form having to explain what was going on. It was quite alarming that even Caly didn't notice the limited amount of changes within the kingdom. "It's not preservation of the elves, but rather preservation of the set rules that they came up with."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:27 am
"Hm" Caly's bitterness could be heard in her tone, "Which explains how they treated me so much better." she looked away from Aeris, her mind reaching out again towards the presense of Cy. She didn't know why she did, but even just his presense was comforting for the while.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:08 pm
Cy came up to the two finally and placed a hand on Caly's shoulder in comfort. "It sounds like classic struggle between old and new. I knew elves where stubborn but i didnt think they'd go to such lengths. However i cant say the Vampire race is any different." Cy said gently.

"How do you know so much about binding spells, somehow i feel that, such a thing wouldnt normally be a elves speciality." Vincent inquired as he slipped up into the tree again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:00 pm
"You'd be surprised what else the elders have done, but I'm not at liberty to speak on those. At least not until I have something to gain from it. It's all a game. There is one thing that I do know. According to the Oracle, there is something, or someone that's pulling all the strings. Once we find them, we find the whole truth. Til then, we're just someone's play things. I think that's something the vampires need not worry about. They are their own creatures." Aeris looked to one of her crystals with a smirk on her lips. She spread her palm out to it, a violet barrier surrounding her hand. That said power seeped into the crystal, turning it into a deep, nearly black purple. The elf was having fun with the power, though she did need to reign it back into control.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:04 am
Caly looked up at when Cy's hand settled on her shoulder, a small smile on her lips. Then she looked at Aeris when she spoke again. "But Aeris, I am no longer part of the elven nation. I belong to Cy now. So the one nation who coul ever possibly use me is the vampire's..."

She went silent after that, feeling Cy's aura settle against hers quite comfortably. It wasn';t until she looked down that her powers were slowly creeping out while she played with the grass below her fingertips. A flower was growing at an accelerated pace and soon it would bloom. Her complete attention was now on the flower and realized that it wasn't just her aura that was surrounding the blooming flower...it was Cy's as well. And it proved true when the flower revealed its color. It astonished Caly completely, for the flower, which looked similiar to a knockdown rose, was the mixture of sapphire blue and amethyst. It was quite striking, and very beautiful. She gently touched the petals and then glanced up at the vampire, a look of awe in her face.

"No, it's not normally a specialty, but being part royal sometimes those rare powers pass along...Luckily I ended up with one. It comes in handy, particularly when demons are involved." she said off-handedly, her head tilted to the side again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:08 pm
"Oh?" Vincent said, the last part of Selsia's speech catching his attention. "Isnt that interesting." He said becoming weary of the elven girl. His tail curled around his waist defensively and he slipped up higher into the tree. He didnt want another bind on him or any of his current ones being restrengthened or worse.

Cy looked down at the flower Caly had created, he knew she had created it, and felt he had nothing to do with the beautiful flower's generation. He touched its petals as well before pushing his glasses up the rim of his nose and speaking. "I dont see any reason why a vampire would use a elf." Cy said gently but then thought about the inquiry.

"Maybe for their blood, but i doubt it. I doubt its a vampire thats behind all this however, i wouldnt put it past my kind to do such a thing. There have been some who have tried to create a new being, one with the powers and immortality of a vampire yet none of the weaknesses." Cy said with a slight frown.

"On a side note.... i have to say. Vincents afraid of your half sister Caly." Cy said as he stood up and looked in the direction of Demon. "I can sense it... unless we have more to discuss why dont we go check on the blue haired one?" Cy said with a smile as he offered a hand to Caly and one to Aeris to help them up off of the ground.

"Careful with that power too Aeris.." Cy warned. "dark magic can corrupt even the gentle natured elves." Cy said as he helped the girls up.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:40 pm
"Just because you belong to the vampires through Cy, doesn't mean that the elves won't try anything. At least....not out in the open. They don't want to seem as if they were...breaking the treaty." Aeris nodded to Caly, wishing that the woman wasn't as naive as she seemed. There was much that she shouldn't tell to them, but would probably have to, in order to push matters.

She took Cy's hand and stood up, quickly placing the crystals back into her pocket. "Don't worry about me. I am much older than my mistress, and have learned about this power. Worry about Caly. What I've told her doesn't even scratch the surface of what's been done. As for Vincent, he has good reason to be so afraid. I'm even afraid of her..." She held a slight smile on her lips as they walked.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:36 am
"Power. Like the king said, it was said that there would be a half elf, half human that would harbor great magic, magic enough for the vampires to use." Caly said quietly, still gently petting the new flower. She wondered if she would be able to create more, and even as that thought crossed her mind she knew she could. She had the pwoer at her disposal now....though not ocmpletely yet. "But my powers have not all awoken." she added in a awhisper.

Then she looked up at him again, accepting his hand to help her to her feet. "Why would he be afraid of Selsia? What could she have possibly done?" she asked, already going towards where she had left the demon.

Selsia looked up at him, seeing him go higher and then said, "You do not need to hide Vincent. I didn't come here to do anything to you..." then added under her breath, "...not now..." She had seen that he changed over the years adn agreed to help the others help take the spells away. IF whatever spell they found didn't work, that was when she would step in. But only then.

Then she felt that Caly was returning and hald turned to greet her half sister when she would arrive. That also meant the other two were coming this way. Things might get interesting.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:51 pm
"I dont know but i did sense a great deal of magic running through her. He may fear her because of that, would you want the binds placed on you strengthened or have more put on you?" Cy said gently as they walked through the house and to the front door. "Or thats what im assuming is going on." Cy said before he opened the front door and stepped outside.

He spotted the Demon high up in a tree like a retreating cat from a wolf down below. Cy looked to Selsia and then to Vincent, he offered his hand to the demon a gentle but serious expression on his face.

"Come on, you cant stay in the tree all day." Cy said softly.

"I can if i want to.." Vincent said as he looked to Selsia. "You may not think i have to hide, but forgive me if im a bit weary of those who deal with binding spells..." Vincent said to her as he stayed put.

"Im sure shes not going to hurt you Vince..." Cy said gently though the Demon didnt seem to be coming down anytime soon.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:38 pm
"Vincent...get down here, or I'm coming up there to get you." Aeris looked up in the tree at the demon, shaking her head at him. She was afraid of the new woman, but at the moment, she wasn't going to show that. Her amber eyes held a feline look to them as she looked up at him. If she had to go up there and get him, then she would. Though at the moment, she was trying her hardest not to laugh.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:46 pm
Vincent looked to Aeris and noted on Caly's worried look. He sighed gently and jumped down landing near Aeris. He looked to Aeris and smiled, "I highly doubt you would have really come up there to get me." Vincent said his eyes flirting with Aeris before he brushed his fingers along her cheek and headed into the Mansion. "Im heading to my room, to rest." He said to the others before he slipped out of view.

"Only a demon..." Cy shook his head as he commented on the boys behavior. "Alright girls so whats on the agenda today?" Cy smiled as he clapped his hands together, excited that he would have three females to entertain. He had to admit his thoughts had explored the possibilities of what three girls and one guy could do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:46 pm
"Wanna bet?" She mumbled under her breath as Vincent walked off. She had to admit, though there was no smile on her face, she had enjoyed his touch. Which was odd, seeing as Vincent liked Caly. Or at least that's what it looked to be to her.

The dark magic she was playing with must've been messing with her mind.

She smiled a bit and shook her head. "I have no opinion. I'll go along with whatever happens." As soon as the words left her lips, she had to shake a bad though out of her mind.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:16 am
She watched in amusement and then muttered when Vincent was leaving, "It's not my fault that he had to be bound. I was just the one who could finish the job." the look on her face was a little forbodding, but when she returned her attention to the others. "I also have no opinion on this one." she said after a moment, still sneaking glances towards where Vincent had gone.

Caly watched quietly, still worried about the demon and even more so when he left the group. She looked to the vampire when he asked his question, and it took a few silent moments before she replied, "I believe we should study that spell Aeris. I'm sure that for the moment, helping Vincent comes first." she glanced at the elf for a moment, wondering what happened to her book as well. She hadn't seen it since she had given it to the demon.

Selsia watched her half-sister and then wondered what spell they found. This was something she would seriously have to see through. IT thigns went wrong, then she would have to know what happened to help. And perhaps, just perhaps, reveal the reasoning why she did it in the first place and maybe later down the road earn Vincent's forgiveness. But as it was, she didn't really see that happening. She hadn't even told Caly or Aeris of her involvment of the mask, having noticed that Caly held it in her hands.

((did I really portray Selsia that powerful?))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games