Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:31 am
Aaliyah heard Raven's voice as she stood up and met her the rest of the way and sat alongside her. "Yes...I could be better but I'm alive" she said. "Actually I'm working right now" she said pointing out the window on the storm that was brewing in the clouds. "I've been working on this all day so nobody could detect that the weather was being manipulated or anyone could simply change my weather pattern" she said. "But I fought the gravity herald and it's just a miracle within itself that I'm still alive" she told her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:33 am
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei didn’t really care about the chatter between Raven and Aaliyah though when he happened to hear mention of the Gravity Herald, he blinked. Really? I’m glad she’s alive! They destroyed a whole continent! Then Nat interrupted his thoughts by holding up a typed out cell phone message in front of him. The Shield Owl grumbled something indistinct. “I’ll go with you. Anyone else want to come?” He looked at Flo, Kojiro, and Nova. If Owen was going to go sightseeing, then why the hell couldn’t the rest of them?

---------------

((UNS - Amaya and Armand))

Amaya smiled and nodded. ”Thanks. Oh.” She blushed. ”I get cold easily. Itachi always is giving me something to keep me warm.” The Clueless Owl smiled again and followed Amara. “Ok, back to base? This was fun.” Amaya would just follow her.

Armand chuckled as Demios waited for him to lead the way at the door. Well, if I can’t get over it now, it’ll be never. The red head paused for a moment before stepping in. The wind chimes and bell on the top of the door rang as they entered the small shop. The curio shop was really quaint. There were all sorts of odd and clever trinkets from random antique furniture to small trinkets.

The sound of humming and a sewing machine was audible in the shop. An old lady soon appeared from the back room. “Bonsoir, monsieurs.” Her eyes seemed to brighten at the sight of the two of them. “How are you doing? We have many goods here. Are you looking for anything in particular?”

"Bonsoir, Madame," Armand replied. A partially faded photo sitting on a desk caught Armand’s eye, and he immediately looked away, but then returned his gaze to the photo. There was a young red haired kid in the picture, and a younger woman, along with two people that could pass as the kid’s parents. Armand had no idea that Roulin had just contacted Demios.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:54 am
Demios had followed Armand in and smiled as he saw the photo Armand was looking at, it was a cute picture. "So this is where your home used to be it's nice" He said. He looked at the woman and smiled "Hi there my name is Demios and I believe you know my friend here" He said in a friendly tone. He turned to Armand and froze when he herd a voice he hadn't herd in a month. "R....Roulin..." He said quietly before realizing he must have used an alternate means of contacting him. He looked around for a moment before closing his eyes. Roulin is that you? Nice to hear from you I thought I might not hear from you guys again... he thought back the last part sounding worried. He smiled a bit even though he knew Roulin couldn't see it I'm in Paris at the moment seeing what used to be Armand's home.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm
((Anya and Owen: Eiffel Tower observation deck))

Owen simply smiled in response to Will's retort. "Oh I doubt Anya would be able to explain everything fully to you as she doesn't even know the reason behind my trying to kill her in the first place. That's what I was about to tell her before you interrupted." The Changeling Owl crossed his arms over his chest and watched Will and Anya carefully. He could tell that Anya really wanted to say something, either to him, Will, or to the both of them.

Anya scowled and pulled Will aside by the arm. She turned him to face her and glared at the Satan Owl. She as angry that he had followed her here. "Will, you imbecile. What the hell are you doing here? This has absolutely nothing to do with you." Anya whispered harshly at him. "Do you have any sense of humanity in that twisted mind of yours? This is not something I want anyone to know about. Especially you!"

===

((Sydney: with L))

It would only take the shadows less than five minutes to transport them to Paris, France. As such, Sydney quickly answered L's questions. "I heard a fair amount of your conversation... As for my sigh earlier... Let's just say that I'm none too pleased with some of the things you decided to tell Roulin..." When she finished her answer, Sydney's shadow portal opened to reveal the cityscape of Paris. She stepped through, leading L, out onto a cobblestone sidewalk. "Now to let Timothy know we are here..." she murmured to herself before sending a prompt message to Tim: "L and I have arrived in Paris... What would you like us to do, Timothy?"  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:53 pm
Timothy's eyes raised toward the sky somewhat when Sydney contacted him. To lower what little suspicion was around himself and Sabrina, he dropped his stare to the bagel and coffee shops that lined the roads. The both of you. Come to us promptly. There is something I want to discuss with you two. Whether or not Timothy had told them of his plan, he intended to tell them once more. This time, he needed real answers. Now was the time to either side, or continue on their path.

~~~

Roulin grinned after Demios replied. Man, I sorta thought you were dead you know? No one has tried to contact you and you haven't tried to get to us either...Roulin exited his room after wrapping a thin black scarf around his neck. So you're in Paris. I'm assuming that you know Thomas is there as well. Him, The Night Owls, UNS, and probably soon, The Fallen Phoenix. By the way Demios, why are you with Armand? Is he not UNS?

~~~

Moli's brow cocked as Aeon explained recent events to him. It brought a smile to his face. The fact that there are still a few of them left was enough for him. "Alrighty ma'am. We have someone that can shoot lightning from their hands and a telekinetic. Then...we have an apparent Psion. Hm." Moli rested his hands against the table top and crossed his fingers. "Alright Aeon. If you don't mind, there is something I want to show you. Before you cast your eyes upon it, I want you to know it's going to be strange." If his smile wasn't beaming then, it was now. There was never a way to show a power without being a bit strange.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 pm
((Chris, I'll let you and Mahareshi have some conversation time before I post as Armand.

UNS - Will))

The Satan Owl, as Owen had, also merely smiled back at Owen’s response, though there was a hint of slight warning in his eyes. Will could tell Anya was itching to do something very Anya-like, and his expectation was somewhat met when Anya pulled him aside and spun him around to face her. He smirked as he answered her in a low voice, close enough to a whisper that could not be overheard by Anya’s adoptive brother. “Well, dear, as I clearly said to your brother, I will leave the two of you alone if you can manage a civilized conversation that won’t attract the whole world or result in your death. I won’t ask you about what happens, and if you don’t want me to know, then just don’t mention it to me.” The smirk left Will’s face as he appeared to seem a bit more serious. “Calm yourself, Anya. I will be in the area, but for other business. While he may be your adoptive brother, don’t let him lull you into false security...” Will did not formulate much of a bad first impression of Owen from meeting him in person. Combined with his prior phone conversation with Owen, he did not think the dragon shifting Owl would really do anything to Anya, but if he noticed something off, he would flat out fry Owen. For now though, there was that Tommy squirt who proudly strutted his black liquidy junk around the world to rile up down there at the base of La Tour Eiffel.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:29 pm
Kojiro kept to himself for a moment but then his heart leaped when he saw Aaliyah alive, however he could not put it into so many words as Raven already had. He simply followed behind Benkei closely, he heard a couple french words and shuddered, not knowing what was being said around him made him uneasy, they might as well be speaking in sign language. Kojiro mulled this over until Benkei figured he could go with Nat to look around, at the first her did not feel like exploring anywhere, but then he smelled something sweet, like a pastry, and he became somewhat hungry, he did not waste anytime,"...I'll go..." he spat almost on accident, he wanted to know were that tempting aroma was coming from.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 pm
Demios took a moment to pretend to be looking at things while he had his conversation with Roulin. Yeah...I nearly was he responded to the dead comment. He shook his head thinking about the fight on the mountain. Actually I didn't know anyone was here although I ran into a woman who reminded me of someone in the Fallen Phoenix he then moved to look at another object. Armand is different, he's not like the others in the UNS he's my friend and he helped raised me he shook his head for a moment to clear his thoughts Roulin Armand saved me that day if it wasn't for him I'd probably be dead on a mountain.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 am
L gave lazy grins to the people of Paris as Sydney and him just appeared from the shadows. "Oh? May I ask what? He was bound to find these things out sooner or later...It just works better if he finds out sooner." Hearing Timmothy speak he raised a brow. "Allright little brother be there in just a sec..." L looked back at Sydney before he would flash off. He was still waiting for an answer to his question.

Flo looked to Kojiro then benkei. "Umm count me in as well, I think i should get out a bit more" A small smile crept over his face as he nodded to Benkei and Nat. Hanging around the base, house? Was getting rather boreing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:01 am
((Anya, Owen, and Will: Eiffel Tower observation deck))

Anya let out an exasperated sigh at Will's reply and ran a hand back through her hair. "If you have more important things to do, then why the hell are you wasting your time following me around?" she growled in reply. Even though Will said he wouldn't ask about this meeting with Owen, Anya knew him well enough to know that he'd ask how it went later regardless of what he said now. But when she heard Will's warning about not getting too comfortable around her adoptive brother, Anya looked up at him and scowled. "What's that supposed to mean? I know Owen better than you do, okay? If he says he's not trying to kill me anymore, than he's not going to even try. As far as you know, he might even be trying to save my life now. But whatever. Just go 'take care of the other business' you say you have and leave me alone, alright? I can take care of myself. Besides, I survived the first fight I had against Owen a year ago. Just go away, Will."

During the entire time which Will and Anya were speaking privately, Owen stood near the railing of the observation deck. His arms were crossed and leaned against the railing. He wasn't listening to anything that Will and Anya were saying. Unlike Will, he knew when to give people privacy.

===

((Sydney: Paris -- With L))

She nodded upon hearing Timothy's instructions. However, she heard L's question about what exactly had displeased her about what he had told Roulin. Closing her eyes gently, Sydney replied, "That's for me to know and you to wonder about..." She melted down into her own shadow to transport herself to where Timothy and Sabrina were waiting. Her body appeared from the Earth Herald's shadow and Syd stood calmly behind Sabrina. "You called?"  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 am
L smirked and then laughed as Sydney left. "Mysterious as always...well i suppose i've kept brother waiting long enough. " L's body dissapeared in a flash as he reappeared standing near Sydney. "Soooo what is it ya wanted Tim? Got a new plannn or somethin?"(sorry short post, writers block.... burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 am
Aeon looked at Moli as he began to speak. Where was he going with this? She looked at him studying his mannerisms and when he said he had something to show her she shifted in her seat looking at him. "Okay...so what is it?" she asked curiously.

((I'll post as Amara when and if something pops off))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:24 pm
((Fallen Phoenix))

Four of them all together, Nat, Benkei, Flo, and Kojiro, were going to go off and explore. Benkei sighed and looked at Nat, giving him a thumbs up, imitating some random American show he had seen. Did any of the four understand French? Oh, well. Hopefully, they wouldn’t have to rely on Nat’s drawing talents to communicate with people. Benkei followed Nat out into the streets of Paris. “Koj, are you feeling well?” the Shield Owl asked the younger Japanese Owl because Kojiro had basically awkwardly spat out that he wanted to go.

----------------------

((UNS - Will))

Will raised his eyebrows in mock surprise before smiling again and speaking in a completely sarcastic manner. “Am I really following you around?” He coughed slightly when she mentioned surviving the fight against Owen. He did not know exactly when the fight had occurred, but he wondered if it was that time when she had come in by airplane like most of the UNS back to DC after being warped away. If that was the case, then yes, Anya had survived, but from what he had heard about her condition, it wasn’t exactly great. “Of course you do. You’re a big girl. But do pay attention to your surroundings at least a little, Anya dear, alright? I’ll leave you to your family business now…” He nodded to her and walked over to Owen before speaking seemingly seriously and cordially. “Owen, it was nice to meet you in person. Perhaps, circumstances will be different next time. …I do hope you two enjoy catching up.” A small normal smile lit up on the Satan Owl’s face. “Good evening to you.”

Without bothering waiting for a response from Owen, Will took his leave, making eye contact with Anya briefly as he passed her. He got on the line for the elevator and soon made it down to the base of the tower without mishap while maintaining a “normal” facade. The Satan Owl once again just happened to pick out Thomas from that little huddled group over there with security. Not one for observing formalities or caring for security but knowing enough about what was appropriate for the situation, Will walked to the group of three, getting through the security by flashing an UNS ID or giving the security certain looks without causing a massive ruckus.

"Bonsoir, gentlemen. Monsieur Président de la République française, Mr. President, Mr. Moses...."

((Alright, Mahareshi, Will’s all yours now.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 pm
A frown came to Anya's face at Will's answer. She really wished Will would stop calling her by that pet name of 'dear'. She had told him countless times not to and yet he still insisted on doing it just to p*** her off. As Will went over to say goodbye to Owen, Anya watched him from where she stood just to be sure Will wasn't going to try to kill her adoptive brother or anything of the kind.

Owen straightened and turned as Will came back over to him. He smiled at his cordial goodbye. "The same goes to my meeting you." The Changeling Owl replied as he watched Will leave. And it wasn't until that happened that Anya came back over to continue their conversation. "Everything go okay?" he asked.

"If you can call telling Will to f***-off as okay then yes." Anya replied flatly, rolling her eyes and running a hand back through her hair again.

Owen could not help but chuckle at her answer. After he was finished laughing, Owen paused for a couple of moments before venturing to continue what they had been talking about before Will cut in on the conversation. "You mentioned that I had tried to kill you..."

Anya scowled slightly and crossed her arms, eyes slightly narrowed as she looked away from Owen. "Back then... I thought you died... along with everyone else in Berlin..." Of course she wasn't talking about their confrontation a year before. She was talking about when she had lost control of her powers and basically acted like an atomic bomb of disease and killed the entire population of Old Berlin.

"I know..." Was all Owen said to that as he looked down at his feet. "I almost did... Anya, I don't blame you for losing control of your powers. So please don't beat yourself up because of it anymore." There was a long pause after that. Not even Owen was sure how he had managed to survive that mass extinction of German's and tourists. All he knew was that he next woke up the UNS base in Paris, being treated for what had happened. It wasn't until later that he was diagnosed for Goodpasture's Syndrome because of the incident in Berlin. However, he didn't want Anya to know that he was eventually going to die from what had occurred all those years ago. He didn't want to upset her any more than she probably already was. Instead, he said, "You know... I didn't want to kill you..."

Anya finally looked over at Owen when she heard him say this. "Then, why try to?"
Owen closed his eyes and sighed. "It was an order from a higher authority..." he answered finally.

Anya's eyes widened in surprise and she stared at Owen. "An order?! From whom?!" This was something she had never expected. The UNS ordering someone from the place that she called a home to kill her. When Owen didn't answer her right away, Anya rushed to the railing and leaned against it, trying to put herself in between it and Owen. "Owen! Who ordered you to kill me? For that matter, why?! If there's something going on within the UNS that I should know about --"

"Anya." Owen suddenly interrupted the girl he had considered a little sister for most of his and her lives. He looked at her, some sadness showing. "You know how orders go through the UNS... They usually come from whoever runs it, or whoever generally has authority over the people that attack others. The person who told me to kill you... is not someone you should face..."
Anya's eyes narrowed when she heard this. "Is it that b****** Thomas? Or Lucien? Tell me Owen! I have to know!"

Owen sighed again. "The person who gave the order had received the order from someone else. I don't know exactly who gave out the order..." Owen paused as he watched Anya's frustrated reaction. He could swear that her fists were so tight that her nails were cutting into her palms. Though, for some reason, he could tell this anger wasn't directed towards him. "I'm sorry Anya. The most I can tell you though is that someone gave me an order that I had no choice but to accept. I didn't want to kill you then, and I sure as hell don't want to now." Owen was looking at Anya with a very serious expression as he said this. When Anya didn't say anything during a five minute pause in the conversation, Owen continued. "That said, I wanted you to know that I don't work for the UNS anymore. When I heard that you were the one who left me at the hospital in New Berlin and hadn't killed me for trying to do the same thing to you, I knew I wouldn't be able to try to kill you again even if someone gave me an order to do it. So I left." Owen explained, a slight smirk of amusement coming to his lips.

"You're an idiot. The UNS will come after you now, you know." Anya replied to that, her anger from hearing the news about Owen getting ordered to kill her seeping into her tone.

"Tell me something I don't know." Owen said with another sigh and a shrug. He didn't care if the UNS sent another Owl out to kill him for desertion.

"I knew you'd say something like that..." Anya replied, shaking her head in exasperation. She knew Owen was the type of person to not care even if he was facing certain death. "What do you plan to do now?" she asked, simply out of curiosity and maybe mild concern. Owen was her only close family really.

"I found some other people. Friends. We help each other out."
"And they would be...?"
Owen hesitated before choosing to answer Anya's question. It couldn't do any harm to tell her. Could it?"...The Fallen Pheonix."
"The Fallen Pheonix? Why?"
"Like I said: we help each other out."
"Owen. Being a part of that team really will get you killed."
"I'll be fine." he replied with a smile. The same smile Owen always used to reassure people.

Anya studied Owen for a couple of moments. Just to be sure he really was going to be okay with his chosen path since leaving the UNS. "Alright... Just... be careful, okay?" Anya finally said, giving Owen a look that matched her message.

"Always." Owen replied, his smile widening just a bit. "The same goes for you too, Anya. Now that we've seen each other again, I plan to see you again in the future."

A slow smirk of agreement and understanding came across Anya's face. She shook her head. "You know me, Owen. I'll be perfectly fine." she replied. But then added an afterthought. "That's if being stalked by Will doesn't drive me crazy."

Owen chuckled. "He seems like a nice guy though."
"Oh... You don't know him! He's a psychopath!" Anya replied.

Owen burst out laughing at that. When he was done laughing, he looked at Anya, a grin on his face. "Whatever you say, Anya, whatever you say." he stated, with an over-dramatic shrug of his arms. "Anyway I should get going. The Pheonix's are probably getting worried about me. Especially the leader. She can be overprotective at times." Owen explained with a sheepish smile.

"Alright. I should probably head back too." Anya agreed with a nod.
Owen smiled before shifting forms back to the bird he had arrived as, perching on the railing once again. The bird tilted its head to the side, looking at Anya. "Talk to you soon, alright?" Owen's voice said in Anya's mind before the bird took off for the sky.

Anya watched Owen take off, giving him a slow nod in response to talking to him soon. It was good that Owen didn't hate her for what she had done when losing control of her powers. That was what she had thought when he had tried to kill her the year before. But this news about him receiving an order to do it... That was what really had her p***** off. Once the bird that was Owen was out of sight, Anya sighed and headed for the elevator to take it to the ground level...

((Holy crap... O_o that is one of the longest posts I have made in a long time....... I apologize for making people read it. Not everyone has to read it if they don't want to though. sweatdrop lol))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:48 pm
"Well, it's this. Thanks you." Moli received his cup of iced coffee from the waitress and she walked off with an age troddened smile. "Okay Aeon, I want you to watch this carefully." The businessman of businessmen sat his cup upon the table and shifted glances between the coffee and Aeon. He swung his right hand at the cup as hard as he could. Just as it looked as if the cup of coffee would be against the window to their side, his hand passed through it not bringing a drop with it. He did it twice more, then looked up at the girl awaiting her reaction.

~~~

Thomas shifted his eyes over to Will. The sheild of Negation covereing his face lowered revealing somewhat bloodshot eyes. The red backdrop of them only accentuated a fraction of the anger he beamed at his supposed partner. "Good evening Will." Thomas returned as calmly as his ailment would allow. "I'm assuming you've been with Anya?"

I think a new Death Owl is beginning to realize his powers. I think we need to find and kill this person.

~~~

Timothy looked over his shoulder at Sydney and L. His eyes flashed light blue with sparks of electricity. It wasn't too often that the millenium year old man was happy, but now, he was beaming. "Workers rights L. Simply put. My plan is to finally rid ourselves of our higher ups and replace them with four of our own." Timothy paused allowing those who were listening to take in the information. "In order to do this, we need to kill The Great Four and simply slide four of us into position or, to remove this hierachy, just let it fade away. Us Heralds are smart enough to run this Earth are we not? Have we not done so for hundreds of years?"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games