Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 pm
Lyethilana

tiny14xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Is that right?" Fields chuckled dryly. His eyes flickered about for a moment as his surroundings changed, but in his sight alone. Particles, atoms, the bare, scientific stepping stones to any object, form, or person floated around him in their spastic rush. Ever since the experiment Dr. Fields had performed on himself, he was able to manipulate an amount of atoms and create only a few objects. Within time, though, he was sure he'd learn how to create much, much more. Concentrating hard on them, the doctor paired up atoms and molecules forming chemicals that clicked together. In a way, he realized, it was like a puzzle. Find the pieces that fit together and combine them.
"Vell then," the doctor finally said with a widening smirk as surgery scalpels appeared in his hands, all held between his fingers. "Let's see vhat you've got!" he bellowed. The doctor lifted one hand to fling a few scalpels, but his arm stayed still when he caught something out of the corner of his eye. It was.... a girl. Fields narrowed his eyes. A strange girl with an even stranger look in her distant eyes arriving just before a battle? There was no possible way it was a coincidence, he reasoned.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

โ‰Ž ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–— โ‰Ž
User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar noticed the girl as well, gripping his sycthe tightly as he growled. There was no way he was going to fight some physco when there was someone who was not involved around. He turns to the man with a cold glare, his violet eyes still glowing in the darkness of the shadows.
"Whatever business you have here does not involve me, obviously since I just arrived at this town. So leave me be."

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
{Location: cemetery }
{Thoughts: 'I have a bad feeling about this guy...'}
{Mood: Cautious}
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:13 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

XXxxx Miriana Methinao xxxXX

The voices of others nearby made Miriana's eyes narrow. Her dark red eyes flicked as she stood up hearing the words with a slightly german like accent, the interchange of w and v being heard clearly. She turned slowly to see a man weilding scalpels. She bit her lip and looked at the angle of the man's line of sight, though it did streak at her it was more focused on something in the shadows. Miriana did not have a single weapon on her she could use to defend herself, but she was not going to let herself get hurt. She was going to have to use her martial abilities, which were few and badly in need of polishing.

She took a defensive stance unsure what was going on. This was when she heard the other voice in her ears. She looked up and her heat sensitive eyes saw in the shadows the heat of another body. She heard his words and she backed away a little. "I do not know whats going on.. but there is no need to fight when there are those who are innocent and in the way" She knew she was not an innocent in any way, in fact her culture sacrified male children as a right of passage for the females.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:21 pm
Lyethilana

tiny14xx

The doctor turned his head back to the boy when he started speaking. "'Just arrived'?" he muttered with confusion replacing his usual scowl. Fields lowered his arms to his sides and straightened his posture, no longer showing offense. He clenched his jaw and let out a frustrated growl. "Pah! I should have known you vouldn't be the one I vas looking for!" he snarled and pointed accusingly at the boy as if it was his fault for what happened.
"Und you!" He turned his pointing finger to the girl, glaring at her innocence. "Do not play dumb, fraulein. Vhy vould someone so 'innocent'-" He sneered as he mentioned the word. "-go to und graveyard to sit?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
"What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you:..."
User Image

Caesar points his scythe towards the man with a small growl, not entirely defending the girl but just making a point.
"Watch it creep. Don't start involving people in your issues and what the hell do you want with a demon anyways?"

User Image
"...'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more'..."
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:29 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

"And what do you know sir, I am Drow, and we prefer the dark and dreary over some fay and colorfull garden..." She frowned as she watched the man. He had insulted her by assuming she was not innocent for just coming to a graveyard. "Just because I come to a graveyard to sit does not make me a horrible person" She turned from him as she tried to calm down. Her shy nature always seemed to be over comed when she was angry over one thing. She sighed and looked back at the man and her red eyes looked into his soul.

"Besides, sir german accent, who are you to say if one is innocent or not" She walked up to him then she looked down as her shyness took over as her anger dwindled. "Besides.. I feel safe in places... like this"

Lyethilana

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:35 pm
Lyethilana

tiny14xx

Dr. Fields pursed his lips when the girl stared back at him for a second time. The way she stared at him made him feel... strange. Nothing emotional-wise, but as if she was peeping into his mind, his soul even. The doctor shifted uncomfortably but smirked at her nonetheless. "Ein am fair from innocent, fraulein." he chuckled.
Fields' smirk faded away when he heard the once again annoying voice of the boy's and turned to face him. "Und vhy should ein tell you?" he snapped, putting his hands together only to put all the scalpels in one hand.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar growls before stepping out of the shadows, the light doing nothing to dim the glow of his eyes as he glared over at the man.
"Because I have a right to know why there was an attemot to detain me. I do not even know you yet you look like you were about to try and capture me for some reason."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

Miriana pursed her lips as well as he seemed to get uncomfortable with her eyes looking at him. She could feel his slight change in emotional reaction. His anxiety, his wants, his needs, every thing he felt she could fell up to the point just before being the soul. She frowned then sighed lightly before she looked up at the demon. "Sir there is no reason to be uncomfortable, I mean neither of you harm.. if you had been drow though then I might have been angry... very angry" She bit her lip and then turned away so her eyes would not cause him to shift uncomfortably.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:04 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar's expresion does not change as he turns his cool gaze to the girl, feeling more annoyance than anything else. Caesar had no concerns that she would be able to read his soul since the demon did not even have a soul to read. He turns back to the man before resting his scythe on his shoulder, not quite ready to let it disappear until he was sur ethe man wouldn't try anything funny with him.

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:22 pm
Lyethilana
brb

tiny14xx

Just like the boy did, Fields shot the girl a sideways glare. The fact that she had tried to reassure them only confirmed his suspicions that she was reading something from them. Seeing as though she tried to calm them down, the doctor deduced that she read either emotions or thoughts. Either way, he didn't like it. "Try und read anyzing of mine again und I vill be angry... very angry." he sneered at her before turning back to the boy. He stared at him for a while as if to contemplate whether or not he was worthy enough to tell. "Hmph. Ein suppose ein can tell you." he muttered while toying with the scalpels in his hands, wondering if the girl would listen in, but didn't care whether she did or not. No, wait, he did care. She might provide useful information for him.
"There is und crazy doctor running avround dis school, und I'm trying to find him. I've heard from und... source that there vas a demon here vith red hair. The doctor ein am hunting has been after him for un long time." he replied quietly without looking at either people.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:44 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar sighs before he crosses his arms, the scythe disappearing.
"You could have just said that before. This guy you are speaking of, I am guessing that he is your enemy, someone you are competing with?Hmm...so you need a demon eh?" Caesar weighs his options as he tilt his head from side to side for a moment before turning his gaze to the man again.
"If I were to agree to help, what exactly would you do to me and what would I get in return for my services?"

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:05 pm
Awesome nerd

tiny14xx

"I did not read anything from you on purpose!" She grumbled then looked back at him. "It happens whenever I make eye contact with someone!" She turned away annoyed now as she was agrivated by this man. She had no idea why he was bringing out her anger or her frustration but she would not let him get to her. She then looked back at the two men. She looked at the demon one with light eyes, she felt more at home near the demonic one than the other one. She heard the story but she didnt bother commiting it to her memory as it was not important to her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:18 pm
Lyethilana
brb

tiny14xx

"Ein need no help!" the doctor snapped at the demon. "Ein am perfectly capable of doing this meinself!" Feeling eye contact back on them, Fields looked back at the girl and noticed her watching the boy carefully. He would have assumed them comrades, but he recalled what they said about not knowing each other. Of course, that could all be a lie.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Lyethilana

User Image
User Image

Caesar smirks before giving a shrug, turning around towards the tree again as tendrils of black smoke edge towards him from the shadow.
"Fine then, suit yourself~ Have fun finding this false demon of yours. I could have helped you since I have a high rank but since you have no need to collect whatever it is you need from me then I will be going now."

User Image
ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช
My Theme

ยค โ‚ช ยค โ‚ช

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games