Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:03 pm
(Are you guys going to try to integrate with what we're doing?)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:06 pm
{{ I'm pretty sure we're a good bit aways from the den, in Kiba's personal cave. Plus we're napping =^_^= }}

I noticed the hesitation for that slight second. Was he having odd emotions too? I kind of hoped it wasn't just me, but then again, was getting close to a wolf that good of an idea? I forced all those old thoughts out of my head, focusing on the crystal. Soon the glwoing blue had my eyes drooping, eventually closing. I quickly drifted off in to a pleasant dreamless sleep.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 pm
{Just let them be, Laz. We don't need everyone rushing to the cause. That's what ticked most of us off before. Not everyone has to be involved in everything.}

Larka jerked as the Alpha rounded the corner to face her. She didn't expect for anyone to find her. Well, not true. She just didn't want anyone to find her. She lowered her head and folded back her ears as she withdrew. "I apologize, Leader. I-I just don't want to deal with Raiden. I was so... Happy. I was happy he was gone. And now he's back. As are my memories I've tried to shove away. As are my fears I tried to run from. As is the pain he has cause me, physically and emotionally. I don't want to deal with him." She sat down with a heavy sigh, her tail limp and her shoulders sagging. "But I have to. For the Pack."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 pm
As time passed, Kiba opened his eyes and looked over at Aakosir. He was running different thought through his head about her. I...I can't. I just can't. He got up and walked around his den.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm
I remained in my dreamless sleep forever, it seemed. My body was resting very quietly for the first time in weeks. My mind had finally stopped racing, the nightmares vanished. Everything seemed to be a nice fluffy white cloud at the moment, soft and comforting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:32 pm
Kiba walked toward the exit and it started to rain. "Great....well, it could be worse....." Aakosir must mean something to me. I broke part of an ancient crystal for her....am I going crazy....or is it something else.....  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:47 pm
I rolled over on my fluffy cloud and began to knead the air, doing so in reality also. A soft purr began low in my throat and grew slightly louder as I continued to knead the air. A strange golden butterfly flutter past just begging for me to swat at it. So with the swipe of one paw I sent the butterfly fluttering in a little circle before it resumed its course. I grinned and laid my head back, letting my paws rest.

The sky was such a vivid blue. And the sun a golden yellow that bobbed in the sky. This place seemed to emanate some strange energy, but it was calming, like the crystal.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:26 am
Kaishin knew that seeing Raiden again had hurt Larka... but not this much. He snarled slightly just thinking about that monster. He nuzzled Larka, "It's okay... I will take care of Raiden. That is my job as Alpha after all". He saw that Viper had entered the Den... a foolish mistake that probably would've cost her her life. If it had been any other Wolf Den that is...

"Perfect timing, I was about to come looking for you actually". He turned back to Larka. "I would like your help actually. There has been an incident involving a wolf at the swamp and I would like you to come with me."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:59 am
-as night fell the crystal priest had made a sickly green glow, as he just watched the village and the crystal- "how funny."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 am
Bakher twitched his feathery tail from side to side as Sunshine sniffed him, then he wiggled around again as a rock jammed into his back. He found a position that wasn't rock filled, then looked the little pup- who couldn't have been much higher than his ankles- in the eyes again.

" A prrrrrrety name, Ssssssunsssshine. What'ssss yourrrrr sssstorrrrry, if I may asssssk? How did you come to the attention of the Alpha? And wherrrrrre arrrrre yourrrrr parrrrentssss?"  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 pm
Soon my dream land began to fade away and my eyes opened to the cave walls. I looked around, finding out that I was laying on my back. I rolled over slowly and stretched my paws out in front of me, my tail curling in the typical cat stretch. Once I had my muscles relaxed I stood and shook the dirt off of my nose, sneezing as I accidentally breathed it in.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 am
Kiba threw a boar's body into the cave and walked in with a bloody mouth. "Look who's awake. I see you slept well." He said, shaking off the rain and looking at Aakosir.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:22 pm
I sat up straighter, "I did not realize I had been asleep for so long." It has been forever since I was able to sleep like that, I added in my mind. "Thank you for the crystal, it helped a lot."

My mouth watered as I smelled to blood of the boar, making my last few words a little slurred as I tried not to let my saliva spill from my mouth.

{{I'm going to be headed to my mom's house tomorrow for over a week. Not too sure if I will be able to get on since she has limited internet access and I'm sharing with six other people. I'll see what I can do on my phone}}

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:46 pm
"i think its funny......i appose coming here, yet i am still sent as a messenger to talk to you fools....."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:40 pm
Lazurkri
Bakher twitched his feathery tail from side to side as Sunshine sniffed him, then he wiggled around again as a rock jammed into his back. He found a position that wasn't rock filled, then looked the little pup- who couldn't have been much higher than his ankles- in the eyes again.

" A prrrrrrety name, Ssssssunsssshine. What'ssss yourrrrr sssstorrrrry, if I may asssssk? How did you come to the attention of the Alpha? And wherrrrrre arrrrre yourrrrr parrrrentssss?"

Sunshine blushed when Bakher said she had a pretty name, but it quickly went away as his question was asked. She laid down on the ground and whimpered a bit. "Some rouge wolves attacked m-my pack a-an killed every one, i-i wa-was trying to find a new h-home w-when I-i was picked u-up by Ma-arco an his bird" She said quietly  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games