Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 am
I don't blame him for that really...

But still. I don't care about re5. I won't care in the future either.

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:27 am
Jill being dead is the highest level of bullshit capcom has pulled with us.

I'm looking forward to RE5 and I'm hoping it'll be good.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:30 am
So many people are setting themselves up for a complete disappointment.
Unless you're expecting 'Devil May Cry' out of RE5, then you should be very satisfied.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:12 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Jill being dead is the highest level of bullshit capcom has pulled with us.

I'm looking forward to RE5 and I'm hoping it'll be good.

If you're angry about Jill being dead, why support it?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:01 pm
AngelaAshford
I'm pretty sure the real reason why he isn't going to play is because Jill is dead.
what he had a crush on Jill? he's a fan of something he helped destroy? That's ironic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:02 pm
Actually, they're not setting themselves up for complete disappointment, especially if you like RE4; Only to those who hold grudges for where the series went. Be careful, they say an evil spirit lays claim over a grudge...  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:14 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Actually, they're not setting themselves up for complete disappointment, especially if you like RE4; Only to those who hold grudges for where the series went. Be careful, they say an evil spirit lays claim over a grudge...
Well, hey, if you like your Resident Evil to be more like Devil May Cry, then sure, RE5 will be just fine.
Some people liked RE when it was actually scary, and had a serious storyline, and non-cartoony dialogue. But if you like that sort of thing. RE has become nothing more than a realistic looking anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Stranger to Paradise
Well, hey, if you like your Resident Evil to be more like Devil May Cry, then sure, RE5 will be just fine.
Some people liked RE when it was actually scary, and had a serious storyline, and non-cartoony dialogue. But if you like that sort of thing. RE has become nothing more than a realistic looking anime.
Now that you think of it yeah that's jsut about it...My theory is that Capcom didn't give a s**t and let the series let loose. I've even seen images of Leon and claire couple pictures that I saw while searchign asuitable picture to use for the death scene on the PS3 version of RE6. That was really disturbing to me. I would've thought that Claire kenw better, oh well she wasn't on my top ten list of cool RE chracters anyways.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:25 pm
So, I just watched Spike TV's 2008 Video Game Awards...
And I'm happy to say that during the entire thing, not Resident Evil, not Capcom at all, was mentioned. By anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So, I just watched Spike TV's 2008 Video Game Awards...
And I'm happy to say that during the entire thing, not Resident Evil, not Capcom at all, was mentioned. By anyone.

Just wait til next year, when it will be all over the place. I can see it now...

"YO CUZ I LIEK REZZIE FI CUZ I LIEKED FO"

That is what every goddamn rapper is going to say.  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:04 pm
Speaking of which, 50 Cent gave a HORRIBLE performance at the VGAs. I mean, I went out of my way to not listen to any of his songs for 3 years. So I had no idea he sucked even MORE now. They should've had Busta Rhymes perform, and 50 announce the winners, instead of the other way around.

But no, the rappers won't like RE5, they'll be like, "Yo, they need a Resident Evil game where you play as a brother and get to pop some crackas."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Speaking of which, 50 Cent gave a HORRIBLE performance at the VGAs. I mean, I went out of my way to not listen to any of his songs for 3 years. So I had no idea he sucked even MORE now. They should've had Busta Rhymes perform, and 50 announce the winners, instead of the other way around.

But no, the rappers won't like RE5, they'll be like, "Yo, they need a Resident Evil game where you play as a brother and get to pop some crackas."

I think all the racism claims surrounding 5 are hilarious. It takes place in Africa, they're the majority of the population, so of course you'll be shooting more blacks than others. rolleyes  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:41 am
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME

I think all the racism claims surrounding 5 are hilarious. It takes place in Africa, they're the majority of the population, so of course you'll be shooting more blacks than others. rolleyes
Next thing you know they'll be having it in China for RE6, but of course that would be insulting themselves since Japanese are actually Chinese, for if it wasn't for China or Taiwan the4y wouldn't have their kanji. OH wait I know, they'll have it in all of the countries first noth America, Europe, Africa...lets see there's Asia, Australia, South America, and Antarctica...Wait they already did that in CVX I think....I guess they have 3 more Continents to go. Australia will be interesting think about it, A giant Kangaroo that not only gives birth to mini-roos, like the evolving b*****d that came from that reporter's chest with the little roaches thingy, but it'll jump high in the air, and then once hit lands it creates a big impact. then there's the Roo's deadly punching abilities....I think I should write this down, might be a good aidea for an RP. Oh!!!! Even better..heh, heh, heh...antoher Australia only animal the a t-virus inject Wolverine muha,hah,ha,ha....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:13 am
Alkaizer87
AngelaAshford
Biohazard EXTREME

Next thing you know they'll be having it in China for RE6, but of course that would be insulting themselves since Japanese are actually Chinese, for if it wasn't for China or Taiwan the4y wouldn't have their kanji. OH wait I know, they'll have it in all of the countries first noth America, Europe, Africa...lets see there's Asia, Australia, South America, and Antarctica...Wait they already did that in CVX I think....I guess they have 3 more Continents to go. Australia will be interesting think about it, A giant Kangaroo that not only gives birth to mini-roos, like the evolving b*****d that came from that reporter's chest with the little roaches thingy, but it'll jump high in the air, and then once hit lands it creates a big impact. then there's the Roo's deadly punching abilities....I think I should write this down, might be a good aidea for an RP. Oh!!!! Even better..heh, heh, heh...antoher Australia only animal the a t-virus inject Wolverine muha,hah,ha,ha....

If people are going to bawww and make racism claims, they might as well say that Wesker promotes violence towards women.

As for mutant kangaroos, imagine if they were like Kangaroo Jack by wearing hoodies with gold chains and singing to old rap music. mrgreen  

MadamTarantula

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:51 am
Nah....that would be too weird, you don't see the eliminators wearing curious george's owner's hat.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games