Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:33 pm
((Other - Genya / NPC - Annie))

Genya's face went slightly red when Daryle said he was looking good. Even the Japanese teen knew he was in female clothes, clothes with bulldogs on them. The boy nodded as he munched on the pizza and then heard Daryle quite clearly make fun of Annie's thighs. The blonde lady's face darkened slightly as she whacked Daryle over the head with a napkin. The pizza was good. Genya nodded in agreement when Daryle exclaimed how marvelous the pizza was. When Daryle asked Genya about how felt about America, the Alchemist Owl wasn't sure what to think. He knew his brother Benkei said those the people of the West always fought, and from what he experienced so far, it seemed to be the case. "Yes... is it always like this?" If it was, was there even a point going to America? He was surprised when Daryle suggested staying with Annie for a few days. Genya didn't really know Daryle, and he knew Annie even less, but he felt they were nice people, no matter how weird they were. It was the part about Demios that helped edged Genya to agreeing. "Eto....okay." Genya sort of wanted to go with Daryle, but he didn't want to experience that roller coaster ride, and well, something else in Annie's home had caught his eye too. Maybe he could figure out another way to find Demios. He did have Demios's book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:49 pm
Floating was once more uncomfortable as Nik began to push them from the shadow bubble, Frantic she began to move her arms as if swimming to keep herself up right, cigarette stuck in her mouth as her arms worked, however unnecessary. "well... that is new" she said as the solid ground reformed under her feet and she stumbled back out of the woman's shadow and away from the crowd. then slowly looked around, managing a double take as she noticed they were not in the ruined house surrounded by uniformed men any longer. Well what did you expect to happen? she thought to herself reaching a hand up to her hat as she stared at the "dead" mansion for a moment. "interesting taste in design... i like the wrought iron fences that look like they couldn't keep out a thing" she said feeling a slight shiver run up her spine at the sight of the place, Sure is awfully quiet... she thought exhaling another stream of smoke as she stood there felling unsettled yet calm at the same time.  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 pm
"Okay, here---" Only seconds before Roulin could begin the process of sealing Cecilia's wound, their new pet Cerberus had managed to perch itself between the two owls. Not only that, but it had provided something for the trio to watch before dozing off to sleep. That was, of course, if the gunfights and explosions didn't jar their slumber. "This dog is something huh? Perfect gift from the heavens...or rather the underworld." Roulin said, shifting his eyes to her's once more. The medic lifted his thumb from her wound and placed it back in it's starting position centimeters above it. "Alright Cici. For real this time."

When Roulin finally regained Alyss power, all that she knew how to do with it flooded into him as well. She didn't know much about her own power and Roulin deduced that from the lack of healing techniques. Over the course of a year, he'd expanded the art of healing adding to it many different things. The most basic of, he decided, should be used here. Gradually, Roulin slid his thumb over Cecilia's bullet wound. The healing process that he was using caused smoke to arise from the site as if he were cauterizing it shut. The painless sparks of electricity also added evidence that. That wasn't the case though. There was no burning sensation on Cecilia's part nor was their shocking. Just a strong stinging sensation. When it was over and the lights stopped crackling from the left side of her torso, Roulin lifted his thumb and her wound, her infliction was gone. Along with that though was more of his energy.

"Whew...I didn't think that would work." admitted the truly fatigue Owl. He sat above her and their pet grinning with triumph and trembling with success. Or was he just so tired, he could no longer hold himself up by sitting on his knees? Tiredly, Roulin fell forward onto Ceberus, then rolled off of him to his side of the bed. "...well now, one promise down. Just two more to go...you're welcome Cecilia. You can now rest easy tonight..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 pm
However, before Cecilia could be healed, Cerberus jumped onto the bed, wedging himself in between them. She tilted her head and scratched her cheek. "Guess he wants to sleep with us," she said. Luckily, the bed was big enough for all three of them to sleep comfortably. Cecilia winced slightly as she felt a rather strong stinging sensation that came with Roulin healing her wound. It felt like a needle was poking her repeatedly in the area where her wound was. After a little bit, the pain became more of a small tickle. When it was over, Cecilia let out a deep breath and looked down at the area where her wound had once been. It was now gone. Cecilia moved over Cerberus so that she could reach Roulin and lightly kissed his cheek. "Thanks," she said smiling cheerfully, but there was also a bit of exhaustion in her expression as well. Realizing what she had done, Cecilia blushed faintly, but did nothing else. She wondered what other two promises he had to fulfill, but she was just as exhausted as he was and reminded herself to ask him later as she shifted in the bed to make herself comfortable. "I won't keep you up anymore," she said. "Good night." With those words, she rolled over on her side and began to slowly doze off into a deep slumber.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:37 pm
"Alright, you two ready? Remember, there are beds in this house and hay in that barn. Either one can make for a perfectly good bed and...Thomas!? Is that you? It--it really is! I have to tell David and James that you've come back! They'll be so glad to see you again..." The figure at the door was a little old lady with hair as silvery and an evening cloud. Before her eyes were glasses that were secured around her neck with a necklace. Her floral blouse was the accessory that truly made her "nice, little old lady" appearance. She looked over her shoulder and with a light, but authoritative voice, she called out to her two grandkids.

Che couldn't help but raise a brow at this entire situation. What the hell had just happened? They were in the middle of nowhere, yet these people knew exactly who Thomas were. Furthermore, they...they liked him. "Oh!? You two know each other? Umm, if you don't mind me asking Ms, how exactly do you know Thomas?"

"Don't worry about that Cheani alright? If Ms. Rutherford would be so nice as to let us enter..." Thomas walked through the doorway past the old lady, but not without giving her a hug. He could hear the scampering of the two boys upstairs as the prepared themselves for company...at almost three in the morning. "I see you've been keeping up with everything Ms. Rutherford...although, there is something missing...oh...did he finally pass away? The last time I was here, he had a terrible disease..."

"I'll tell you all about that Tommy. Just make yourself at home and I'll warm something up for you, your business partner and your lady friend." said Ms. Rutherford, oblivious to the nerve that had bulged when she referred to Kate as Thomas's female friend.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm
L grinned to Moli and Aeon's responses. He knew he'd chosen right with Moli, the kid would be a good replacement. Aeon well, the two seemed like they'd be ok. The voices of other humans ready to arrest the terrorists were distant sounds to L. The light man smirked and in a bright flash they were gone. Seconds later, the two love birds were dropped onto the sandy shores of a beach, L standing with hands in pockets and a wide sleepy smile. "Welcome to my little sanctuary. " What surrounded them were a small forest, palm trees, a hand built shack and several beach chairs, all looking as if they hadnt been touched in some time. "Please make yourselves at home so we might figure out this mess. " L placed his glasses on his head to look at the two a bit easier.  

demoneyeszero

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:42 pm
Roulin's arm was now draped over his chest in relaxation. The warmth of a dog would have to due now that Cerberus had made it's place between Roulin and his blue outpatient Cecilia. Now depleted almost completely, the overworked owl's eyes slowly shut. His preparation for sleep was pleasantly halted when Cecilia placed a kiss on his cheek to further express her gratitude. Purple eyes met the ceiling and remained locked on the chipping fractals. He could feel himself blushing again...more than before...but he attempted to pay it no mind. His cottonmouth prevented him from returning Cecilia's good night with a good night of his own. Sighing, he rolled over, facing away from the three headed dog beside him and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

Moli held onto L's hand tightly as to not fall, but when they arrived, he hadn't even noticed that he'd let go of L's hand. The sanctuary was amazingly prestine just as Gaeta described it long ago. The place seemed perfect for him because of the calm atmosphere. There was no one around to tell him what to do or how to live although the area did suggest he lived a rather clean, but solitary life. "Well now...this is quite the spot L. I always wondered when I'd get to own it as well. So this will be our hideout until things cool down or we find out where everyone is huh?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:26 pm
Itachi noded to her and took the towel. " Allright then if you ladies are going to work that all out then I'll take my shower now then get caught up on what the plan is afterwards. I mean the plan for what you want us to do if you require our aid or would like us to do something for you. " said itachi as he headed to where the showers were located. He used a convenient map posted on a sign on a corner to find its location easily. It was easy enough to figure it out once he saw the map. Once he found the showers for men ( I assume they have own showers but not sure. ) he stepped inside and after stripping from his dirty clothes he stepped inside one of the frosted glass showers and turned on the water as he washed.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 pm
Amara looked at Lucien and frowned. She could feel his anger. "WE'RE going to stay together until we can figure something out. They have seriums that will take away an OWLs abilities. Before we came back, I was able to read one of their minds because their helments were destroyed. Find us a place where we can go...if you don't know of any place on Earth where the three of us will be safe, then I know of a place" she said to him. She was feeding off of his emotion, besides she did want to spend some time with her boyfriend.

When they arrived on the island, Aeon looked around, it was beautiful, a paradise on Earth. She inhaled deeply as it was clean, unpolluted air. "This place is aboloutely gorgeous" she said to them both. Skipping around and twirling, she was enjoying this place. If they were going to be here a while, she could definitely get used to this!

Jeannie looked at Amaya and smiled. "I don't have a plan as of yet, you two just enjoy yourselves, I'm making a few calls to see what is going on and take care of some business transactions" she said smiling with a warmth. "You two should rest anyways, I know you've had a long week she told the both of them as she dialed another number.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 pm
Sakura was proud of her work here in L's shack, to be blunt the place had been left in such a mess Sakura had not been able to help her self when she first ended up here, covered in aprons, sanitation masks, yellow gloves, duster, mop, bucket, broom, soap, all utensils necessary. "ah finally perfection" She sighed after a full ten hours of cleaning and dusting and sorting to perfection, "Now i can stay here in peace" she heaved a sigh as she wiped her brow, humming as she pulled the massive bag of trash from the room to the back of the shack only to find the place a disaster again, "AHHH! MORE CRAP!" she cried and fell over backwards in a dead faint at the sight of all the trash and weed covered junk that had been carelessly piled behind the shack.  

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm
((UNS - Amaya))

The Clueless Owl nodded and smiled. "Thank you. Please let me know if you do. Don't forget to rest yourself too, Jeannie." And then Amaya was off to find the showers....and would probably get lost in the process.

---------------

((UNS - Will))

Will had a hold on Anya, but milliseconds after he spoke, he noticed pale hands coming out of the ground behind Anya, from her shadow. His eyes remained on her shadow. Obviously, the hands did not belong to anyone from Hobbs End. Nikolai. The albino man’s full body emerged, and the Russian nonchalantly commented on the color scheme of the mansion. “No, it’s Anya’s,” the devil answered Nikolai sarcastically as two other bodies floated out of the shadow, looking confused. One was Bailey, who after moments of blinking and looking around like a dazed Moga finally made the innocent remark that the black mansion appeared to be a great venue for a haunted house. Little did she know that the mansion was haunted in its own way. In fact, even the town could sort of be perceived that way too…

The third was that human, the human who Cerberus had carried with Che. Although Will had not seen Che come in with Cerberus, the Satan Owl could share knowledge with the three headed guardian of hell simply because Will was its master and “summoner.” Like Bailey, the human was confused, but she appeared to be the most confused, and spoke the first things out of her mouth. Unlike the others, she made a comment instead on the ebony gates and the fences that surrounded the complex.

The devil smirked mockingly at the smoking Morgan as something large coincidentally crashed into the gates, making the gates shake. The gates held, and whatever the something was let out an eerie shriek. Either way, it seemed that Anya and Johan would not be the only guests at the mansion on this late night. “As I said before, it would be rather unwise to wander outside at this hour.” He motioned toward the mansion doors, where Sebastian dutifully stood. “Sebastian will show you to your quarters, and he will prepare a late night snack for us.” Will’s eyes seemed to glow red for a moment in the darkness of the area. ”Now, inside.” An ear splitting screech sounded in the distance, and a few seconds later, a bloody axe twirled over the walls of the gate and embedded itself into the ground next to Will. “Please. I do insist.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm
((NPC---Sebastian))

Sebastian remand perfectly still and perfectly poised. He eyed the girl who tried to run with a small smile. “She would only become a meal for those creatures…They will be on her like a shot with that injury” he kept the thought to himself. He was certain tat Will would not allow Johan or Anya to wonder outside the gates. If he had wanted them dead, they would have been dropped of outside the gates. A short moment later, more guests arrived. “Shadow travelling? Interesting…” The concept of travelling by shadow intrigued the butler, maybe enough so that Sebastian would like to dismantle to shadow manipulator and find what makes the man tick. Seb bowed when his master mentioned showing the guests to their rooms and preparing some late night snacks. “But of course” The dark haired male stood up straight and smirked as he remembered something.

“Ah, Will…those three have also dropped by for a visit. They are residing on the third floor. They already have their entertainment tonight so they shouldn’t disturb your other guests” A high pitched scream echoed from somewhere inside the house at that moment, one that Seb acted indifferent towards. The scream finished abuptly and Seb couldn’t help but smile at the ones gathered. “It seems our new maid has seen a spider...she has a phobia of the little critters and often reacts in the funniest of ways when she sees one.” He chuckled in a carefree manner before indicating inside the house. “If you will be so kind as to step inside, I will begin showing you to your rooms.” When the guests had stepped past and could no longer see Sebastian, his expression went from that of smiling to a rather dark frown “It seems I need to find a replacement maid…That Deimos is too much work..” Seb cleared his throat while he entered behind the others.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm
"Soliel," a light voice softly called out. "Soliel. Wake up. There's business to take care of."Soliel hadn't been to sleep yet. Lorna, who made her perch atop his scarred torso, was fast asleep. At least she wouldn't be in the way of this Soliel hoped. To some extent, yes, he did like the girl, but he liked to win more. Especially against the homosapiens that had down-trodded his kind for so, so long. Turning only his red eyes which seemed to glow in the dark down to his sleeping friend, he attempted to place a face to the voice. It sounded familiar and part of him wanted to say that it was identified the moment he heard it. The only thing he could do now was get up and check it out.

Taking the pillow on which he slept, he quickly swapped it for himself as he broke from the girl's slumbering hold. The pillow was softer, but Lorna was sleep. He doubted she'd be able to tell her head was on something softer than his body. Standing now, the molten owl stretched. The tightness of his muscles vanished. Now, it was time to make his way to the balcony at the top floor. Leaving the room after placing a warm kiss atop Lorna's cheek, he began to search for the elevator. Miraculously, it was still operational. He selected his floor, stepped and awaited it to meet it's destination.

~~~

Timothy, the Herald mastermind, was instigator here. His lightning form sat atop a dark, lightning filled cloud like something from eastern legends. His staff piece was just that. A prestinely lustrous gold staff piece and not a long pole. This took away from his appearance, but it didn't matter. He wasn't here to attend a fashion show. He kept silent now and transfixed his eyes on the column laced walkway ahead of him. This was the balcony. If Soliel wanted to find him, this was the way. The Herald of Lightning sat patiently waiting for this. Tonight, a deal would be made that would set more than just a few worthwhile events in motion.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:59 pm
Lorna stirred lightly in her sleep after Soliel had left the room. Even though she had been in a very deep slumber, something seemed amiss. Her hand unconsciously roamed the bed and when she did not feel Soliel, her eyes slowly opened to find that he was no longer lying next to her. She sat up and looked around before standing from the bed and quickly dressing into something a bit more appropriate before she left the room in search of Soliel. Yes, she could have just gone back to sleep, but there was that little voice inside her head that told her to see where he was going. Not to mention, she was a little curious. She managed to catch him getting into the elevator and looked at the numbers to see which floor he was going to. Lorna tilted her head in bewilderment. The only reason the elevator had been working earlier was because she had manipulated it. Either they had decided to work again on their own, or someone else was manipulating them and there was only one other person besides her who could do that: Timothy. Lorna waited a few moments before pressing the button on the elevator, which would open the doors.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:33 pm
Soliel was staring down the barrel of the gun, or rather the corridor that lead to the sparkling, fizzling Herald Timothy. This was the volcanic man's first time standing at the top of the building. This was his first time inside of the building as well. The Herald, who had been alive for much longer may have known the entire state by now. He had the advantage here and Soliel, realizing this, flared both his arms. His eyes were already burning red.

"You're dripping there, Kilitia," goaded Timothy as he stood atop his cloud. He remained in his electric form to prevent or deter any attacks Soliel may wanted to carry out. The Herald wasn't here to fight, but the owl's reaction before him was justified. There weren't many people that wouldn't be afraid to come face to face with a force of nature, even if it was to agree on something. "I've allowed you to come up by means of lift. That elevator, as I'm sure you're aware of, should not be working anymore."

"I know." Soliel replied as the lower edges of the columns around him began to bubble and sear in his wake. "I have to thank you for allowing me to get this far Timothy. I was sure someone like you, a man ready to kill all Owl life, would have some kind of decency. As you well know, stairs aren't the best way to traverse a building." The magma owl was now in front of the Herald staring off into the darkness that was the unlit state of New York. It was marvelous, yet scary. Owls were beings of immeasureable strength. This show was just an example. "Alright, speak. Why are you here? Ransom? Threat? Maybe a promise as you call it?"

"A ransom. Is that really how low you'll think I'll sink?" asked Timothy playing hurt. Of course, he knew Soliel was being followed. His girlfriend Lorna wasn't far behind. Timothy, being the kind man he was, wasn't going to give her away. If she was worried about her new main squeeze, then he'd let her hear exactly what his "top secret plans" were. It would be up to Soliel to sort her out later. "No, I'm not here for a ransom. I'm here...for a lease you might say. Exire. Che's Deck. Victoria, the Herald of Mind. Everybody wants something. I can give you Exire, your...no wait, The Herald's old weapon of war. That is what you want right Kilitia?"

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games