Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"What? What are you talking about?" she demanded.

"And why not?" he asked, his voice trembling. "Did you not miss my face?"

"Did I ever tell you that I have a thing for figures of authority?" he said smiling. "Because I do. In fact, I used to be very close to the school prefects for that same reason~"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:48 am
Mayah Playah

"Snow... what're you talking about...?" knightly blinked, taking a careful step closer.
standing, the emotionless elemental walked the rest of the way to them and carefully placed her hand on Ailey's stomach. "she's with child..." she murmured, looking first into Ailey's and then Knightly's eyes as she spoke.

"good to know" he chuckled softly, kissing him again.
"no, i did.... but i was willing to wait, so that you could see it..." he sighed, kissing his love's chest softly. "i wanted you to see the joy in my eyes when i could see again.... " he huffed, un doing two of the buttons on Grigorii's shirt, only to bite one of his nipples teasingly.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:25 am
kats_demonic_resistance

Ailey grew pale. "I'm...I'm WHAT?!"

Grigorii cried out, biting his lip and whimpering. "You...you are at an advantage. Is...is this...going to be...what it'll be like when we can both....both see?"

"The truth is wonderful," he chuckled, pulling him closer. "Another truth is that I love you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:32 am
Mayah Playah

"you heard me, you're pregnant" snow sighed, flopping back onto her bed.
"sh-she's.... y-you're.... oh my gods... ailey, this is amazing!" he smiled, hugging her close and kissing her lovingly.
smiling, Snow leaned back, wondering how the mommy-to-be was taking the sudden news.

"and i love you." he hummed, kissing him again before exhaustion started in on him, making his eyes heavy.
shaking his head, the dragon grinned. "no, it'll be far better. and we'll switch, alright?" he hummed against the other's chest, licking his n****e softly as he continued to unbutton the rider's shirt.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 am
kats_demonic_resistance

As Knoghtly celebrated, the young mother was barely breathing. A baby? She was having a baby? She could only think one thing: her father was going to literally kill her. Pushing the thoughts from her head, she smiled weakly and kissed back. "It is, it really is," she agreed.

"I d-don't know," he stuttered. "I kind of l-like be-being...bottom..." He blushed hard at this.

Dominick sighed, then pulled Xaene closer and fell asleep as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 am
Mayah Playah

"i'm so happy" he hummed, holding her close. "we're gonna have a family, Ailey..." he sighed, kissing her again. "oh.... i love you"
looking away from them, the young elemental curled up on her bed, hugging a pillow tightly as her thoughts drifted back to Hattie.
"i know, but still, i like when you top too~" he hummed, dropping the shirt on the floor before his free hand slipped down into his fiance's pants.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:40 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"I know, I love you too!" she cried, the excitement finally hitting her. Kissing him happily, tears streamed down her face, both of joy and fear. "We need to get married immediately. We can have a huge church wedding after the baby's born, but we need to get married now!"

"A-alright, whatever you wa-AH-want, Drake," he stammered, his blush darkening by the second. "Please...Drake...p-please!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

"....who can we talk to...?" he sighed, still holding her in his arms. "who could do that for us?"
l"do you have a ring for knightly yet?".
sighing, drake placed his lips back on the rider's his hands still teasing his love's body as he did so.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Of course," she said, nodding. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a silver chain with a ruby wedding band on it. "It was my father's," she gushed. "Can...can he come to the big wedding?"

"I...don't have any say...in what's going to happen...do I?" he panted against Drake's lips.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

"of course he can come to the big wedding, Hun!" he smiled, still buzzed about them having a family.
"good... Then all we need to do...." she hummed, pulling out Grigorii's cell phone from her pocket and calling up Trayal. The only perso. She could think of for such a thing.
smirking, the demo let out a sma chuckle and shook his head. "not this time, my dear." he purred, kissing harder as his hands started to warm up, slowly rubbing that warmth on his lover to make him feel good. "just tell me when..." he purred, kissing him more.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Great!" she beamed, kissing his cheek happily.
"You rang, baby?" purred Trayl as she poofed into the room. "Please make this fast. I was in the middle of an important engagement."

"What what?" he asked, biting his lip.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:45 am
Mayah Playah

smiling happily, he gave her a small squeeze.
"hey darlin'" snow smirked, closing the phone. "these two need to get married, rather soon...." she sighed, leaning on the wall.

grinning softly, drake slowly slipped down his fiance's chest, leaving small kisses and hickies as he went.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:01 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Alrighty. Ailey, will you take Knightly to be your lawfully, spiritually, and eternally wedded husband?"
"I will," she answered, grinning.
Trayl then turned to Knightly and smirked. "And you, gorgeous. Will you take Ailey to be your lawfully, spiritually, and eternally wedded wife?"

Grigorii gasped, his hands blindly gripping the sheets.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm
Mayah Playah

looking at Ailey with a happy smile, knightly nodded. "i will."

stopping as he reached his love's pants, he looked back up. "tell me what you want?" he purred, gently dragging a finger along Grigorii's waist.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Shame," she snickered. "You got the rings?"
Ailey slid the gold and ruby ring onto Knightly's finger, breathing shakily.
Turning to Knightly, Trayl grinned. "Your turn."

{{I'm not sure I'm allowed to type what he wants in a public guild XD}}

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games