Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

The cool night air blew softly through Xero's hair as smoke trailed off his cigarette. The moon light made his white hair and red eyes seem to glow with power. Below he watched as Tsuyoi went outside. She appeared to be carrying a heavy burden. Xero knew that she needed time alone and just laid back on the roof and played his music as he continued to relax.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Sorry to hear about your heath failing you again and Pokemon Go gives me a reason to leave the house lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:13 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana stood from her seat and looked at Red when she asked where the dorms were. "I, erm...don't know either to be honest. I was too busy sparring with Liya when Denver and the others took the tour with Erin." she said, looking down in embarrassment.

Hileinna looked at Namia, then back at the book, "I believe things when I see it in person...I simply like how people can think of such stories. It's actually quite interesting." However, in all honesty, she did like legends and myths.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:32 pm
[ooc: I've caught the Pokemon Go disease too... sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked back at Wakai, "Hey, do you drink? You're old enough, right?" she suddenly asked.
Wakai seemed to hesitate before answering, "E-Eh!? E-Erm, well...n-no, actually...I'm still a year too young to drink." she said, poking her fingers together.
She stared at Wakai a bit before turning her head back towards the pond, "I see...well, when you are old enough, me and Shinochi'll take you to a nice bar we know." she said with a small smile.
The two then could hear music from nearby, though Wakai was the only one that looked around for the source of the music.
Red let out a big sigh, rubbing the back of her head, "Aw man, really? Well...guess we should start looking then?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Namia giggled at Hileinna's response, "I see...well, I suppose I'll quit bothering you for now. I'll be outside drying my wings if you need me." she said before she walked outside, placing the towel down on a nearby shelf before walking out. She walked towards the entrance to the manor, where a breeze of wind could easily blow through. Her hair seemed to float in the wind as the breeze flew through her, "This spot should suffice." she said before her wings opened up fully. They stayed open, catching the air to dry off.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((my arm is still broken cat_crying but I wanted to try and post))

Kalena walked inside the manor carrying Liya in her arms, then laying her down on the floor near the fireplace.
"gotta say, Carter, ya picked a worthy replacement and holder of your heart. She has so much to learn but she'll be great one day."

Liya was unconscious, yet sleeping.

Kalena looked around for what was dinner and unable to find any, she sighed and started to make a sandwich.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:09 am
User Image
| Kurona Light
| Female 16 | Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Erin finally found them. Ene was supporting Nami with one of her arms over her shoulders. Nami looked up weakly and smiled. "What took so long?"
Erin walked down to her and picked her up. "Come on, Ene. She's feverish. Let's get her to bed quickly."

Kurona noticed someone walk behind her. She smirked. "I sense a hellcat walking by. I take it you understand why Liya is a member of the family now?"
"I did sense the powers of the Hikari's Light. Our family keyblade...." Aliya was astonished. "It's a miracle, even for someone so young."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:43 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC:Thanks... She has a possible brain bleed and could pass away this year or the next or sooner hard to tell... It's really been effecting me so it's been hard thinking of posts at times.)

Denver stood from the chair and walked towards the door. "I'm going for along walk.... Don't wait up for me."With that said he exited the house and walked on the beach. (Manitoba)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]
{Exits}

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:33 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((Had mom's doc look at my arm, he confirmed it was broken just by looking at it swollen bad))
((hope I know where people are right.))

Kalena finished making a sandwich and looked at Kurona and Aliya
"Least she's out of my hair. That kid's given me nothing but trouble!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:10 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

Kurona strained before her eyes went white. She began to speak in a raspy voice as her shrine maiden gift took over. "Even so, she looks a lot like you. An alternate dimension, you gave birth to one with white hair. This very child."
Aliya took a glance at Kurona and took a few steps back. She groaned. "Great... Just when we needed the Oracle to step in..."
An unforseen path lies ahead for the woman whose life was full of struggles. A motherly love may be her only saviour." Kurona exhaled with a gasp before snapping back to herself. "Woah... What a rush. It felt like I was dizzy for a few minutes."
Aliya shrugged. "Well, it can't be helped. Lets just say the Oracle stopped by."
Kurona grit her teeth. "Every freaking time... I never get to see her in person..."
Aliya raised an eyebrow, staring at the clueless Kurona. She really doesn't get that she's the Oracle...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:18 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Kalena stayed silent while Kurona and Aliya were talking, including some strange thing about a Oracle. She looked back at Liya, were they talking about her?

Liya was still asleep, she rolled in her sleep towards the fireplace.

Kalena grumbled slightly and put up a barrier between Liya and the fireplace.
"Like I said, nothing but trouble."
She grabbed a blanket and wrapped Liya up in it while putting her on the couch.
She was too proud to say that Liya and one of her sons were close to one another, and that annoyed her greatly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:29 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

He finished his cigarette and flicked the but into the air. The blue flame bunny familiar jumped up and changed its form into a black flame crow as it caught the cigarette and devoured it. It then began to circle above as Xero continued to lay upon the roof with his music playing on random. He had a problem that even magi could not heal. None knew about it because the mask he wore was brilliantly made. He suffered from depression. He would swallow his pain and sorrow until he could no longer dream. Why did he swallow his pain? Because if he did not then all those around would feel that pain. Deep inside his heart, sealed away and hidden, his inner demon. His demon fed on pain his pain giving Xero untold power and a rage that would make him incapable of pain. Once his demon took over and Xero's world became dark. When the light returned, he had slaughtered a village and a friend he held dear. The pain it caused was greater than any he had felt before making him fear his anger. Now his true emotions show as his inner demon remains sealed away. Right now Xero wanted nothing more than to cry out to release the sorrow his heart held and it only increased with the memories of his beloved.

Rosalie finished Xero's and her dishes as she returned to Kurona, Kalena, and Aliya. She sat in a chair near them and called over Snow who came and curled up upon Rosalie's lap. She listened to them talk and then she eyed Kurona as her voice changed and then returned to normal. It made it more interesting when Kurona did not seem to notice the change and the Aliya spoke of an Oracle. "Your family is very magical indeed. From Mr. Light changing his gender, to Aliya's mysterious appearance, and you Miss Kurona. I cannot wait to see what you can teach me compared to Mistress Hato and what Miss Kalena have taught me."

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (I have caught over 500 pokemon and 57 are original))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:09 pm
User Image
| Kurona Light

"Jay-jay's magical? That surely explains how he screwed up a simple healing spell." Aliya scoffed in reply.
Kurona shook her head. "Ugh... Magic is not what I have to teach. First, it's self control of the mind. Erin will handle self control of the body. Then, we can begin with the real training."

Nami grew limp. "I'm just gonna crash... for a.. bit..." She fell asleep in Erin's arms.
Erin looked to Ene. "Kid, run ahead an' inform the others."
Ene jumped a bit. "Aye." She ran up the stairs, tripping slightly and catching herself before getting up again and running up the stairs again.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:25 am
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Seeing that Wakai wasn't gonna leave, nor did she want to tell her to, Tsuyoi put the flask back into her belt pouch. She didn't want to drink in front of her, she thinks it would set a bad example for her. She let out a sigh and stood up, patting off any grass or dirt that stuck to her bottoms. She looked at Wakai, "I'm gonna head into town...you think you could watch the place while I'm gone?" she asked.
Wakai tilted her head at Tsuyoi, but nodded, "U-Um, yeah, sure...I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any suspicious activities."
She nodded at Wakai and began to walk away. When she reached the entrance of the manor, she noticed Namia standing there with her wings open. "Namia, what're you doing?" she said as she approached her.
Namia turned her head to see Tsuyoi, "Ah, Teacher. I was just drying my wings. I hope you don't mind, but I used your bath."
Tsuyoi shrugged, "I guess it's okay...as long as you didn't make a mess or anything." she said before making her way around Namia.
"Oh? Heading into town are you?" Namia said as her wings flapped a few times.
"Yeah...hey, help Wakai watch the place while I'm gone okay?" with that said, she continued to make her way into town without giving Namia a chance to say any more.[Tsuyoi exits]
Namia let out a sigh as she watched Tsuyoi get farther and farther, "Teacher, you shouldn't let your mind turn into shambles..." she said to herself as she continued to dry off her wings.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:02 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana rubbed the back of her head as she laughed a little, "Hehe, I guess so. Hopefully we'll be able to find it without any problems." she said before she began to walk off and look for the dorms. The place wasn't that big, so it shouldn't be that difficult looking for the dorms.

While reading her book, Hileinna peered over at Kalena who placed Liya on the couch. She looked back at her book, "...that is Ms. Tsuyoi's newest daughter, correct?" she suddenly asked Kalena.

[Other characters that are here as well:]

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:54 am
[ooc: sweatdrop ]
«Bloody "Red" Riding Hood»

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Red grinned at Lana, "Roger that, you lead the way then!" she said as she followed behind Lana. However, suddenly, she felt weak as she stopped, feeling out of breath, "Ah...wh-what...?" She began to also feel sick, "Wh-Why...do I feel weak and ill...all of a sudden..." it was as if she was suddenly losing her strength, or worse, her life force. She was confused as to why this was happening...and she could only think of one reason. She looked up at Lana with a smile, "U-Umm...y-you go on ahead...I'm uh...I gotta use the bathroom." After saying that, she hurriedly ran out of Lana's sight. "Damn it, that frigging cowgirl is going to get me killed!" she thought to herself. She quickly opened up a dark corridor once nobody was around and ran through it. She needed to get within close distance of Tsuyoi before her status worsens.[Red exits]

Wakai felt bad and worried for Tsuyoi, but she knew she was strong and wouldn't let this get to her. She began to head back inside, walking into the kitchen first. She looked at Kurona and Aliya, "Umm...Ms. Tsuyoi headed into town. I think she's...bothered by Mr. Jaecen's leave." she said with a worried expression.
Odayaka looked at Wakai, then looked down as her ears also went down, "...she's not the only one." she said. She knew that even Erin and Kurona were as bothered as Tsuyoi about Jaecen's leave onto a dangerous journey.
Eventually, Namia's wings was dry thanks to the wind, "There we are...dry and ready for flight." she said before she began to fly into the air. She flew above the manor and looked towards the town, folding her arms and going into a sitting position, "Hm...well, I suppose she can figure things out for herself." she said before she was about to fly back down. However, she spotted Xero on the roof of the manor, noticing that he seemed to be bothered by something. She flew over to him while he was wallowing, "You seem to be bothered by troubles yourself." she said, catching Xero off guard.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:57 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

Kalena sighed watching everything unfold.
She then heard someone talk to her
"hm?" She looked at Hileinna
"yeah, technically Jaecen adopted her since Ene got so well with her and I was getting fed up with Liya. So....yeah."

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games