Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
"What, you want me to let go of him?" *he pauses* "Wait, maybe if I pull him this way, and you keep pulling that way..."

"Ok?" *pulls*

([{maybe we should wait til black_mage_rikku is on sweatdrop }])
((yes that would be nice))Namine got really mad and started to attacked them both "AM NOT MARLUXIA YOU BAKA YADOS!!!!!!!!!" namine continued to beat them up badly. (baka yados means very stupid head)

*Demyx covered his head as Namine rained blows indiscriminately on himself and Xigbar* "Agh! Ok, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!!"
namine didn't listen and continued to attack"you were pulling my hair so hard i was about to cry!"

"Chill dudet!" gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
"What, you want me to let go of him?" *he pauses* "Wait, maybe if I pull him this way, and you keep pulling that way..."

"Ok?" *pulls*

((yes that would be nice))Namine got really mad and started to attacked them both "AM NOT MARLUXIA YOU BAKA YADOS!!!!!!!!!" namine continued to beat them up badly. (baka yados means very stupid head)

*Demyx covered his head as Namine rained blows indiscriminately on himself and Xigbar* "Agh! Ok, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!!!"
namine didn't listen and continued to attack"you were pulling my hair so hard i was about to cry!"
"I said I was sorry! Geez, lay off woman!" *Demyx swats at Namine's hand vainly as she continues to lash out at her attackers* "it's not like we actually ripped any out!"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:03 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji

"Ok?" *pulls*

"I said I was sorry! Geez, lay off woman!" *Demyx swats at Namine's hand vainly as she continues to lash out at her attackers* "it's not like we actually ripped any out!"

"Er..." *throws strands of hair onto floor* "Yeah we didnt pull out any of ur hair..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:12 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Er..." *throws strands of hair onto floor* "Yeah we didnt pull out any of ur hair..."
namine attacks them still  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"yeesh...not like we almost killed you or somethin" rolleyes gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:19 pm
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Enough already woman!" *Demyx grabs Namine's wrists to keep her from hitting them* "Xigbar help me hold her still so we can calm her down or something!"  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:25 pm
"let go of me." namine trys to pull away  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:26 pm
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Enough already woman!" *Demyx grabs Namine's wrists to keep her from hitting them* "Xigbar help me hold her still so we can calm her down or something!"

"got it!" [gtg]  

Sozukki

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:28 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]
((ok))"hey!" namine trys to move away from them  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]
*Demyx holds tight* "Lets, see what are you supposed to do when someone is going crazy like this? Wait...water right? Where can we get water..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:52 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]
*Demyx holds tight* "Lets, see what are you supposed to do when someone is going crazy like this? Wait...water right? Where can we get water..."
namine trys to escape"let go of me so i can hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]
namine trys to escape"let go of me so i can hurt you."

*sweatdroplet* "Um, yeah right..."  

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

Sozukki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:11 pm
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]

" Where do you think we can get water..." stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:13 pm
"let me go so i can you you people."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:21 pm
Sozukki
Ayaji
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sozukki
Ayaji
Sozukki

"got it!" [gtg]

" Where do you think we can get water..." stare

"Oh yeah..." *Demyx summons water and soaks Namine*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games