Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

War is Worse Than Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:51 pm
Yawns and looks at the moon

"Peaceful."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:52 pm
rena your welcolm to spend the night at our house tonight if you dont have any where else you need to go smile  

stoarm_fox

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:53 pm
Yeah............I think I will. I'm bushed out...........night. *trods to room, doesn't even bother undressing, falls on bed, sleeps instantly*  
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
No secret..........Neote, it's nothing against you, but Rena decided to make Stoarm best man.......since your schedule is so busy.
HAZA! wait then ,... whos best man am i? and what about the other persons best man?

You're my best man. Rena says she'll stand in as Kuri's best man.........or woman.

*hugs him* I'm so happy...........I could float!
* hugs back* iam so happey for the 2 of you 3nodding

It's so weird, you know? I mean, IRL this wouldn't be possible.......but it's happening! biggrin
how so? confused

(In real life, gays can't get married in America.)
pffft ... belive me that wont last long rolleyes its all that damn mtv with its reality and that hippity hop music .... trust me it wont last long.... love is love,... period ( gawd i think this is the dumbest issue that america has ever incountered) I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT HURTING ANYBODEY!
No but the Constitutional Ammendment they keep trying to pass will -_-
pfft.. belive me this issue wont last very long.... this is why brittin and all the other countreys make fun of us!

i hate haters! and gay bashers are one of the most comon form of haters! so i dispise theam! evil ... i cant even think of 1 legitement reason why gay marrige should be out lawed!
Because the Christian Right backs most of the Conservative Politicians. Of course I have kind of been battleing haters most of the day in one thread on Gaia -_-

Grrr...........let me at em, let me at em! evil
I dunno Rena, these haters seem to hate Furries, Hellner, Grynn and myself seem to be the only AFG members who are sticking out necks out there, but that may be a good thing. In this situation we need the cool thinking Furs out there, don't want to give them more fuel for the fire. Only real reason I've been posting on there is because they also bashed on something else I am, a Therian -__-  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox
rena your welcolm to spend the night at our house tonight if you dont have any where else you need to go smile
same goes for you timeos biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:55 pm
neote
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
No secret..........Neote, it's nothing against you, but Rena decided to make Stoarm best man.......since your schedule is so busy.
HAZA! wait then ,... whos best man am i? and what about the other persons best man?

You're my best man. Rena says she'll stand in as Kuri's best man.........or woman.

It's so weird, you know? I mean, IRL this wouldn't be possible.......but it's happening! biggrin
how so? confused

pffft ... belive me that wont last long rolleyes its all that damn mtv with its reality and that hippity hop music .... trust me it wont last long.... love is love,... period ( gawd i think this is the dumbest issue that america has ever incountered) I MEAN JESUS CHRIST ITS NOT HURTING ANYBODEY!
pfft.. belive me this issue wont last very long.... this is why brittin and all the other countreys make fun of us!

i hate haters! and gay bashers are one of the most comon form of haters! so i dispise theam! evil ... i cant even think of 1 legitement reason why gay marrige should be out lawed!
Because the Christian Right backs most of the Conservative Politicians. Of course I have kind of been battleing haters most of the day in one thread on Gaia -_-

I dunno Rena, these haters seem to hate Furries, Hellner, Grynn and myself seem to be the only AFG members who are sticking out necks out there, but that may be a good thing. In this situation we need the cool thinking Furs out there, don't want to give them more fuel for the fire. Only real reason I've been posting on there is because they also bashed on something else I am, a Therian -__-
ooops, may have misunderstood your quote Rena ^_^  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:56 pm
neote
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

sweatdrop i dont know what that means....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:58 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

What the term Therian? Short for Therianthrope or someone with Therianthropy. We believe we have an animal spirit inside of us, which comes out when we shift either mentally, spiritually, astrally, in dreaming or with our senses of Perception.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:00 pm
Rena Firecat
Yeah............I think I will. I'm bushed out...........night. *trods to room, doesn't even bother undressing, falls on bed, sleeps instantly*
walks up to his room but finds that rena has fallen asleep on his mattress.... * hmmmm... * takes a blanket out of his closet and lays it over her bodey * * smiles down on her and walks back down staires* i ll sleep out on the couch tonight i guess  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:03 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

What the term Therian? Short for Therianthrope or someone with Therianthropy. We believe we have an animal spirit inside of us, which comes out when we shift either mentally, spiritually, astrally, in dreaming or with our senses of Perception.
omg eek is this a religion! cuz if it is iam an atheiest... maybey this is just the thing i should look into! cuz i have allways belived that i had some kind of deep conection to foxes.... and i even am 100% shure i was one in a past life

* sits down on the couch and pulls a blanket over his lap*... you guys wana watch shaun of the dead befor we go to sleep?  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:03 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
walks up to his room but finds that rena has fallen asleep on his mattress.... * hmmmm... * takes a blanket out of his closet and lays it over her bodey * * smiles down on her and walks back down staires* i ll sleep out on the couch tonight i guess
*hasn't moved into his room yet so he lays down in the recliner*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:09 pm
[Wow, dudes.. chill on the quoting towers! gonk ]  

C.herry Blosso.m

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:12 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
Rena Firecat
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage
stoarm_fox
FogSage

how so? confused

omg eek is this a religion! cuz if it is iam an atheiest... maybey this is just the thing i should look into! cuz i have allways belived that i had some kind of deep conection to foxes.... and i even am 100% shure i was one in a past life

* sits down on the couch and pulls a blanket over his lap*... you guys wana watch shaun of the dead befor we go to sleep?
( Not a religion, more of a way of life, it's who you are. I know I have a wolf spirit in me, and I know he comes out mentally when I am pissed off and Perception wise since my sense of smell and hearing are very accute.)

Sure, I'll watch it with you!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:12 pm
Soul Kin
[Wow, dudes.. chill on the quoting towers! gonk ]
sweatdrop i allmost forgot about that sweatdrop  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:14 pm
( Not a religion, more of a way of life, it's who you are. I know I have a wolf spirit in me, and I know he comes out mentally when I am pissed off and Perception wise since my sense of smell and hearing are very accute.)

Sure, I'll watch it with you!

dude iam so gonna look into this eek

kk * pushes a butten on the remote and the movie starts playing*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games