Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:58 am
Dude... Only 3? I have like a different nicname for every sport I play..

And plus all the different nicnames my friends call me.. I swear everyone wants to have their own.. so I have like 100.

And no one calls me Tak.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:31 am
Well my other name is pretty simple. Can't really make too many nicknames out of it without me punching you.

Kirby is easy, though. Voxxx has like, ten for that alone. Kirbs, Kirby-chan, Kirbette, Kirb, KV, et cetera, et cetera.

And then there's my last name. Which I hate being called by. Too many of us.

And then there's "freshman" and "percussionist" and "tomboy", my drummer name. And then there's "Her," which is what they call me regardless. I'm the only girl, until maybe next year...nah. Fat chance.

Adn then there's the spanishy ones. Chica, Chiquita, Chickadee. (Which is totally spanish...?)

And then there's the not-so-nice-yet-apparently-necessary-in-everyone's-vocabulary-ones. They only get as creative as "F***ing b***h." Which isn't very creative at all.

And then I curse them out in Sirteman. >.<  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:02 am
Reese_Roper
Tak: I'd kill you very dead. Then I'd keep calling you Tak. xd

Waffles: You go and die and I'll kill you very dead also.

Kirby and Voxxxie (just so you don't feel left out): I'll kill you very dead as well! surprised

whee I feel so loved....

HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!

Yes to sketchy paragraphs. 3nodding

I love it when people call me a b***h. Which hasn't happened for a very long time... -thoughtful face- Think it had something to do with me kicking the offender in the nuts. It's like...
b***h? Did you just call me a b***h? A b***h is a female dog. Dogs bark. Trees have bark. Trees are a part of nature and nature is beautiful. So thank you for the compliment. *kick* heart Soooo much fun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:34 am
What fi a girl calls you a b***h though? You can't really reach hurtful places with your foot now can you?  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:48 pm
Kirbette: Oh no you won't. My brother will beat you up. Even though... you'd be dead. Which kinda gives him even more of an advantage.

But first you'd have to fight Kat. o.o I wouldn't want to be you.

Everyoneinthewholeworld: I have a couple of nicknames. Usually it's Reese or Ben or Bertie though. NEVER Libby or Beth or Lizzie or Tina or Jill or Bons. mad I'd have to beat you up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:47 pm
Now worries Reese. I shall always call you Reese. Alright Reese? hehe.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:55 am
Reese or some variation works just fine with me. And probably with you too. Yesh.

Where did that come from anyway?

Meh. Not important. More importantly, I find it hilarious that your name is Benjamin and Elizabeth at the same time. Wow. So contrasting.

>.<

DO you have an identity crisis too?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:43 pm
So...yeah.

Summer is on its way. Soon I'll have enough time enough to write until my eyes begin to bleed and my fingers begin to swell. Until that time, however, I would like to work the guild.

I know its a bit much to ask, but I wan't to find a place that is as a sanctuary for writers. Notably, I want that place to be here. We can't do that until we get our act together though.

Such is my first request: organization.

Not the suffocating kind of organization, mind you, but the type of organization that makes this place provide a prose stimulating enviorment.

So there it is.....heh...
we cant do anything without waffles though. --_--

Until then...

anyone have any input on this subject?  

NovaKing

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:48 pm
O.o My name isn't Elizabeth.

Though if it were, it'd be Elisabetha, like all my cousins. Boy am I glad my parents didn't name me like all my other relatives would have. Half the people in my family have the FIRST NAME Elisabetha Catherina. gonk

But yes, HUGE identity crisis. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:35 pm
what's "originalixatrion" Nova? eek

You said your name was Elizabeth Reese! I feel betrayed. gonk

Catherina is a very odd and quite suckish name to have. Elisabetha just sounds like some fancy English dude jazzed it up.

I like Ben. heart  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:39 pm
In my essay thing? I said I wasn't putting my real name. xd

Quote:
By: Elisabeth Marie (not me, but who cares?)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:40 pm
I could have frikkin sworn you said your name was Elizabeth or Lizzie or something.

Crap.

*hits head hard*  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:45 pm
NovaKing
So...yeah.

Summer is on its way. Soon I'll have enough time enough to write until my eyes begin to bleed and my fingers begin to swell. Until that time, however, I would like to work the guild.

I know its a bit much to ask, but I wan't to find a place that is as a sanctuary for writers. Notably, I want that place to be here. We can't do that until we get our act together though.

Not the suffocating kind of organization, mind you, but the type of organization that makes this place provide a prose stimulating enviorment.

Until then...

Work the Guild? Nova sounds like you want to take over.. if I were Waffles I would have felt threatened.. and I kinda do as Vice Captain.

Are we doing something wrong, Nova? And why are you so keen on changing this place. I am slightly confused.. and a bit worried.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:59 pm
Horcruxanization is for losers! That's why I don't even say the dreadful word. *shudder*  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:34 pm
Tak-Jak
NovaKing
So...yeah.

Until then...

Work the Guild? Nova sounds like you want to take over.. if I were Waffles I would have felt threatened.. and I kinda do as Vice Captain.

Are we doing something wrong, Nova? And why are you so keen on changing this place. I am slightly confused.. and a bit worried.

why should you be woried? I dont have any power at all... [yet] twisted

[lol]

I just wan't this place active thats all. If we can pull that off then I would be perfectally content to remain a peon in the ranks for all eternity. ^_--

[There are two things I enjoy in this world more than anything else: science and writing. nuff said.]  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games