Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:17 am
Marisco
MilitantClockwork
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, there's the bathrooms in the residence. But yeah, that's the one thing that bugged me about RE games. I mean, if they didn't want to put many bathrooms in the game, they should at least isolate certain areas to be completely inaccessible, where we could ASSUME there are bathrooms. To hell with the mansion. What about RPD? That place doesn't have a single bathroom? Sad.
Why do you think the potted plants looked so unhealthy throught the RE's?
With the lack of bathrooms, they had to go somewhere.

Lol. Now that you mention it yeah..the poor plants... And when you die don't you deficate on yourself... eww, gross the zombie smell..and then you burn that.. no wonder Jill barfed.
Yup. You deficate on yourself when you die, not to mention the body sweats a lot too. I forgot the actual ammount...but its enough to noticably decrease the body's weight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:15 am
it also seems that S.T.A.R.S. memebers are all trained to fight zombies ofr something. When you sart the game your char. isn't freaking out at all they are just knida going with the flow. That just strange. I think if zombies came up there would be some time to freak out untill the shock was over before you just go on your happy little way.  

Marisco

Gen_Acid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:43 pm
They are trained to not be shocked by situations  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:53 pm
I would hope that they'd make an exception if a decaying dead man was trying to eat them alive. You can't not be shocked by that. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:00 am
At least Chris didn't say, "Heh, monsters. Guess after this, there'll be one less to worry about."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:26 am
Biohazard EXTREME
At least Chris didn't say, "Heh, monsters. Guess after this, there'll be one less to worry about."

LOL yeah if that happened I might think about not playing as much..  

Marisco

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:44 pm
Marisco
Biohazard EXTREME

LOL yeah if that happened I might think about not playing as much..

Im not sure what I would think. neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:59 pm
Quote:

If you had the training Leon had, had killed as many monsters as Leon had, and had lived through as many hopeless situations as Leon had; then I think you'd be a little more confident in the face of another big a** monster with tentacles and sharp teeth. He is the ultimate monster slaying asskicker of Resident Evil after all.  

Verrigan

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:46 pm
Verrigan
Quote:

If you had the training Leon had, had killed as many monsters as Leon had, and had lived through as many hopeless situations as Leon had; then I think you'd be a little more confident in the face of another big a** monster with tentacles and sharp teeth. He is the ultimate monster slaying asskicker of Resident Evil after all.

Your going off situtations that make him look like a god. I'm assuming you're going off of RE4 story, Leon is put into a situation where he needs to rescue the president's daughter, fight off hungry savages, eliminate about 10 major bosses, escape from an island, and then call it a day. Come on, Leon is a strong character, but in reality, it makes him look fictional compared to other characters. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:13 pm
Verrigan
Quote:

As Beta said, you make Leon sound like a ******** God. He's officially the Alice of the games. The true 'ultimate slaying asskicker of Resident Evil' is Chris, because he has the balls to stand up to a person with enhanced skills with his bare hands.  

Elliot Salem

Verrigan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:44 pm
No character from RE is very believable anyway, it just seemed kinda natural to me to finally hear someone from RE say something confident in the face of a boss, since it was kinda like "Monsters are overrated, I've killed them, they're not that tough and I'm sick of it..." That's my point of view, though. But, yeah, I agree that Leon is the most unfreaking-believable character in Resident Evil. Have you seen how fast he can run when a boulder is rolling after him? Or, lol, even his hair... How does his hair stay like that? Good lord, only in videogames.

BTW: Chris is brave and tough, but he didn't kick Wesker's a**... Hence the title "Ultimate Monster Slaying Asskicker..." eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:32 pm
Verrigan
No character from RE is very believable anyway, it just seemed kinda natural to me to finally hear someone from RE say something confident in the face of a boss, since it was kinda like "Monsters are overrated, I've killed them, they're not that tough and I'm sick of it..." That's my point of view, though. But, yeah, I agree that Leon is the most unfreaking-believable character in Resident Evil. Have you seen how fast he can run when a boulder is rolling after him? Or, lol, even his hair... How does his hair stay like that? Good lord, only in videogames.

BTW: Chris is brave and tough, but he didn't kick Wesker's a**... Hence the title "Ultimate Monster Slaying Asskicker..." eek
Leon never faces Wesker. And if he did, he wouldn't make it out alive, or in one piece. Chris took a massive beating before he lured Wesker under those beams. Leon is like... The Raiden of Resident Evil. A girly pretty boy who appeals to 12 year old girls.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Verrigan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:44 pm
... girly ... rofl

Are you just biast against Leon cause of all the hype he gets? I like him as a character and, LOL, I'm not a 12-year-old girl... I'm totally sick of the "Leon's a pretty boy/gay" thing. What about him is girly or pretty? Jeez.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:47 pm
Actually, that's how Raiden of MGS2 was created. They surveyed a bunch of... Okay, it was SIXTEEN year old girls asking them what kind of hero they'd want to play as in a video game. Like that's the target market of MGS! I'm insulted!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Verrigan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:50 pm
Yes, but, I REALLY doubt that CAPCOM had a 'girly' hero in mind for Leon... They have actual GIRL heroes for that.

BTW: I'm not suprised about Raiden's creation...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games