Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:27 pm
confession I buy cosmopolitican  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:43 pm
Tokioka
I shall have to get back to you on that. 3nodding

And what do you have planned for the first ever meet up between two ICU members? We're practically making history here. whee

Ooh you and Niph are meeting up in person? I can't wait for the photos. xd

It'll be kinda hard for me to meet Sin, Kisa and all the rest of the Australian ICU members, since they all live in another capital city 800 km away.

And I suspect Tosh, Saph and the other ICU ppl who live in America would find it even harder to meet in person.  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aye.

But Sin, Shine and Cherri'll meet someday.

ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. || My doorknob owns You. || User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:57 am
Minielf
Tokioka

And what do you have planned for the first ever meet up between two ICU members? We're practically making history here. whee

It'll be kinda hard for me to meet Sin, Kisa and all the rest of the Australian ICU members, since they all live in another capital city 800 km away.

And I suspect Tosh, Saph and the other ICU ppl who live in America would find it even harder to meet in person.
Kisa lives in singapore. t0sh lives in Canada and Sapphire lives in england. Get it right, elfy. rolleyes

And I'd completely forgotten about photos... good thing I'm getting my hair cut this saturday cos right now it's just really long and a bit emo-ey. sweatdrop  

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:59 am
Mwahahaha.. there will be no lack of photos, I've got a 1GB memory card in my camera.. twisted

Noooo~ don't cut it! Emoey hair ish cool on guys. Well, sometimes. Depends, really. Hmmn.

Damn, I was gonna correct 'elfy, but Toki got there first.

You guys should all fly over to England sometime.. 3nodding

I dunno, what do you wanna do, Tokes? Let's meet in Starbucks and then we could like.. go shopping xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:35 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka

Kisa lives in singapore. t0sh lives in Canada and Sapphire lives in england. Get it right, elfy. rolleyes

And I'd completely forgotten about photos... good thing I'm getting my hair cut this saturday cos right now it's just really long and a bit emo-ey. sweatdrop

Hey, I don't keep track of where all of you guys live, alright? sweatdrop

Niph: Flying to England is impossible unless I somehow become an Honours student.

Sin: You're right, you, shine and cherri will definitely meet each other. But I have no interest in going back to Sydney again- saw most of everything that could be seen in Sydney and didn't like staying there. xd  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:31 am
My hair isn't that bad, just it's so long right now and the fringe keeps stabbing my eyes. Plus the back has an air of mullet-ness about it. :XP:

Starbucks will be a good start and I presume you are on about the Bath one right? Cos I doubt I could make it into Bristol on a school uni night. Then you could show me all the good clothes shops as I haven't really explored Bath properly yet. Are you coming alone or will you bring your groupies too? lol

@Mini: I think it's just common courtesy to remember a few details about other guild members. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:58 am
I'm pretty sure when you guyes all meet that things will be pretty entertaining like playing tricks on each other  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
Haha.. entertaining is one way of putting it..

..yes, in Bath.. actually I don't really know the good clothes shops for guys.. I just know where the main things up and down the high street and like around the top bit are.. and a really yummy sweetshop <3 xD

I think I'll come alone, not sure. You haven't changed your phone no, right? And.. do I have to actually call you 'William' or something now?! 'Tis weird. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

@'elfy - Well, I think everyone ought to visit at least London sometime.. and Paris, ofc, and Rome and Venice (still haven't been there >__<) and all the other great cities of Europe.. and ofc the great cities of Asia as well..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:06 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

Hmm...

I'll probably meet the Sydney-ers in 2008~

Dunno....

I would've been able to meet a few (un-active) people from the ICU in the London Expo~
But I dunno if my dad is allowed off work on Sat. or Sun. @____@

Otherwise...I might arrange a few of my friends to come with me by train ninja
If they're willing to spend a lot of cash with me ninja heart

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:40 pm
Yeh my mobile number is still the same even though I got a new phone. Transfered it over using some sort of key given to me by vodafone.

Probably be best to call me Will, seeing as you're gonna see me as a person for once, not just some pixel haha. And what should I call you? cool

@Saph: So you're actually going to the Expo? Hope you have lots of fun, but I doubt I can go this year, my routine at uni hasn't stabilised enough for me to go for a whole weekend. Plus the cost... >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:57 pm
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

I didn't say I was definitely going >___>

I said I had to wait if my dad can get a day off on neither of those days...

Otherwise I'll ask my friends to come with me by train...

Which is pretty unlikely =/

Since only one of my friends would actually be interested in going there, and my brother said that he heard that Sat. and Sun. was already taken by someone...or he could be lying ninja

I'll probably have more chances of going either next year, or when I'm actually 16! >_________>;;

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:28 pm
Call me.. erm.. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:45 pm
Hehe~ cool  

Tokioka

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:26 pm
I love rembering ym child hood when we were kids my sister was so guilible . I told her there was treasure in the sofa and she believe me it then she cut the sofa and got in trouble .  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games