Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:39 am
The shadow spike slowed just before hitting him and stopped. He tapped the spike with one sword and it crumbled back into nothingness. Both swords were brought together and waited. Hirshiro knew better then to over kill. Side stepping he let his shadows watch over the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 pm
Sirus shivered despite the heat that came wafting from the battlefield. "You don't want to go out there right now," he said to the newcomer. "There's a cataclysmic battle between a tortured soul turned into a dragon and the officials of this necropolis." He reached out a hand, that was completely consumed with tight amber runes. "Sirus."  

Mellow Zihark

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm
The bindings which once held Esteban, could now be seen inches away from his person, as if they were being pushed by an invisible force. Esteban's spirit pressure would increase dramatically, causing the shadow ropes to dissipate instantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 pm
Shadow_Blazer_rulz
AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!! Screamed Blaze in his thoughts, he felt pain, like he was being shot at. His life force dropping considerably.

Korna shrieked in pain, he turned to see someone shooting at him, and shot a flurry of spikes at him. Then turning to take the fireballs head on, they exploded. As the smoke cleared Korna was unscathed.
Siegfried raced deeper into the building, letting it take the newest spike storm. Findng a staircase, he raced to the rooftop hoping to get a better firing position. Sheesh, good thing I took that nap.  

Siegfried006

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:42 am
Chris rolled out of the way, pushing Angel with her, as another rain of spikes came showering down like rain from hell. "How nice..." she mumbled as she put up a shield. Angel keep blasting him, I think it's helping..." she told Angel in a hurried voice. She put up a layer of magic as four new spikes came tumbling towards them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm
Blaze was not happy. His anger and life force were skyrocketing.GO BACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME!! He thought putting all his willpower into healing.

Korna now knew his time here was now gone, so he made a last ditch effort to destroy the one who defied him. In a single focused point he gathered all the shadows around him, and sent out the energy in an explosion of darkness, meant to drain the life out of everyone in range.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 pm
Chris sensed something was about to happen and blew out her sheild to cover anyone who would be harmed by the shadow attack. Her breathing went shallow as she struggled to keep it up. "Blaze keep fighting it it is almost defeated I think I can see it losing power...."Chris spoke mentally with struggle hoping it was strong enough for Blaze to hear. SHe blasted and arrow of light at him still managing to keep the shield up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 pm
Esteban focused and channeled his spirit pressure into deflective shields that he then mentally and telekinetically put around all who were living in the blast radius.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:39 pm
His life force was getting a boost and he knew it. YOU LISTEN TO ME! I AM YOUR MASTER! and with one last mental blast Korna was no more and in his place stood Blaze. With one sweep of his arm, Blaze returned the shadows to normal. "I need more training with the time spells." he said trying to stay upright. "If anyone needs me, I will be in the mansion." Blaze said, stumbling over in the direction of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:42 pm
Chris lowered teh shield and ran to Blaze grabbing his arm to steady him, "Are you okay?' She asked worried.  

ibazinga

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:47 pm
Esteban's Spirit pressure faded away and almost everything returned to normal. "Chris, Angel, help Blaze back to the mansion," he said as he walked over to what was left of his clone's puddle. "Siegried and Sirus, please return to the mansion as well. And whoever else is here, I can sense your presence. Come speak to me now."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 pm
"I never left the porch," Sirus replied to Eseban. His runes had retreated as the Forces (magic,souls, and ghosts) had stopped. "Follow me, stranger," he told the newcomer.  

Mellow Zihark

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:27 pm
"I'm fine, just tired. I feel like I was fighting a god." Blaze said weakly. His body was feeling the toll of fighting.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Angel rushed over to Blaze's side to help. She felt tingly though. Then her clothes changed into a weird looking suit. Like it was made for high speed running.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm
Hirshiro appeared a few feet from Esteban. He looked over the one who has caused all the trouble.
"I didnt think the kid had that kinda juice in him."
He took mental note of everything that he had seen. It would come in handy late should things go south.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games