Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 pm
"Who knows.... So many disappear....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:09 pm
Sorcam sighed sadly and looked out the window. "That's true...."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:21 pm
"Can you walk?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:27 pm
"Yup." Sorcam took a small step, but his leg gave out a little bit.

"Um...I meant to do that." Trying again, with his other foot starting, he managed to walk around the room a little. "Apparently I don't agree much with explosives."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 pm
"Alright lets see if we can get you checked out. If not... Well were not ninja's for nothing, right."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:45 pm
Sorcam chuckled and indicated that Ryoko lead the way. Maybe the head nurse would be shocked - ninjas actually checking out instead of just jumping out the window?  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:02 pm
Ryoko walked down to the lobby and checked Sorcam out. Saying the Head nurse was shocked was an understatement. She'd simply told the other nurses to go clean up the room that night, assuming that they would be gone by then.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 pm
Sorcam followed Ryoko down, enjoying the shocked look on the faces of the medical staff.

((Just post somewhere and I'll be right behind you.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 pm
Masumi rushed into the hospital as she entered the nearest room, which had two empty beds. She laid Rahenno in one and the girl in the other. Masumi removed Rahenno's shirt to get a better look to see if there were any broken bones or anything. She made a few seals and they glowed green as she ran her hands up and down his body using 'Healing Hands: Major', fixing any injuries. After that she hooked Rahenno up to some IV which would help him to recover and injecting some medicine in it which would help boast his chakra recovery.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:21 pm
User Image
_____///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
Zann appeared at the hospital in a small swish of wind from the Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu. He was covered with cuts and burns, but most of the injuries were not serious apart from two broken ribs.
"How is he?"
Zann asked Masumi as he ran his eyes over the unconscious Rahenno on the hospital bed, connected to an IV drip. His eyes traveled over to Shinzo from the gates, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Somehow he knew that he had seen her before, but he just could not put his finger on where.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Rahenno slowly woke up. He could barly move, his body felt better but he was still in to much pain to move. The Kyuubi's chakra did more damage than anything. "......Masumi..." That was about all he could manage to say. He turned his head and saw the girl from the gates. "......I'm sorry....." He said again, slowly relizing where he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:26 pm
((Oh my.... Was it really that bad? I'm going to have to go read it.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:34 pm
Masumi placed her finger up to his lips to slience him. "Shh it's ok honey, I got you." She said with the sweetest smile as she leaned in and brushed the hair out of his eyes and kissed his lips. "Just rest." Masumi said to him as she ran her healing hands over his body once more. Making sure she got every inch of him. She looked up at Zann who just entered the room "He just needs to rest, as for you. I'm going to need to check you out." Masumi said kissing Rahenno head and walked over to Zann, to which she ran her hands across using 'Diagnosis' and 'Cleanse.' To see what was wrong and to keep his cuts and burns from being infected. All the while her 'Power of Resistance' keeping her 100% clean.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Gambaten, peaking from the outside starts to cry. Now theirs a happy couple. Gambaten being distracted, looses balance falls to the ground and lands in some bushes. "Ow"  

Jenpachi

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:47 pm
Rahenno was able to force up a smile through the pain. Afterwards, Rahenno fell asleep in the bed. He been happy to finally get some rest.

((Heh, writer's block.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games