Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazuyaKaz

Dangerous Flatterer

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:59 pm
Im Lunar-Falcon-Master ppl call me Lunar.Im pretty good at making rp's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:53 pm
'Ello, my name is Bob of the Room..

Err.. Wade. That's what I go by in real life, yo.

Anyway...I'm a pretty heavy gamer. I like all kinds of games, ranging from stuff like Gears of War and F.E.A.R. to Animal Crossing.

I started Gaia a few years ago, at a friends request...At first, I didn't take it seriously. Bob of the Room was my common Starcraft screen name.

My account got deleted a couple months later by my younger brother, but I remade it all up to what it is today.

Here on Gaia, you can often find me in General Discussion, where I have a tendency to bag on people a lot. Hey, a lot of the GD deserves it. That's why I severely dislike both Miss Riddle and White Beyonce.

Anyway...

I'm a generally friendly guy. I like people. I like to be a good guy.

I'm currently in love with a woman I've never met in real life. She lives across the United States from me, but even still...

I have a job, at a local convenience store. I work the counter a lot, just ringing people up on the register.

It's a pretty new job, and I like it...sometimes, I dislike having that chunk of time taken from me, but it's alright because I'm getting excellent hours, even if it's at minimum wage.  

Bob of the Room

Liberal Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

maki-chi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:00 pm
Hi hi ^_^ My name is Maki-chi. Well Maki Kakei in the real world. I like playing lots of RPGs and drawing anime/manga on the computer. I also love to roleplay with my friends and buy or even simply look at artwork people have done. If I were to win....well I'd probably buy some artwork for myself from people's shops since I haven't done it already. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:53 pm
Hey, I'm Civil Escape. xD
I'm thrilled to be in.

Civil Escape

Hachi_x3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:57 pm
hey there
I'm hachi_x3
just call me hachi
^^
more about me in my pro biggrin
pic of me on my siggy  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:18 pm
Hey, I'm N0n Sequ1tur, or, if you'd prefer, Krista. I'm a pretty hardcore gamer, and I enjoy drawing and playing chess. :3
In other words, I'm the epitome of nerdiness. Except for the fact that I'm in love with fashion, but whatever. xD I'm also into roleplaying and playing ze guitar. I'm not sure that I'm particularly good at either, but... I enjoy it, and that's the main thing, right? ... ^^;;

N0n Sequ1tur

skelementuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:25 pm
hi every one!!
im skelementuts a 16 yr old!!im a high school student!!
im from philippines!!
im happy that i came here!!coz it have many contest!!
hope evry one of ys win!!tnx for all!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:26 pm
well if i do this in the style of peasant.

hi i'm thebeast1985. my real name is tony. i am 21 and have really nothing to do on the internet so i started gaia. the money earned from this will go towards getting my dream avatar and staring a guild of roleplaying army type or maybe along that line lol. i play guitar and oh i forgot i live in Trinidad and Tobago............that's in the caribbean. uh anything else u want to know jus pm me.  

thebeast1985

Twisted_Delight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:46 pm
Hello,
My real name is Katie.
I'm adopted.
I have a great family now.
I have a wicked cool car.
I love my friends.
I would use the money to get a few thing and donate to people who are really trying hard on their quests.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:38 pm
Y HELO THAR. My name is Ginny. I'm just your average 16-year-old living the suburban lifestyle. Art is a big thing in my life. I'm particularly fond of graphic design, drawing, painting, and photography. I'm a big gamer as well, I love playing video games! 8D Any kind will do except for race car & sport games. I also enjoy swimming and playing my guitar.

My favorite anime are Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Bleach, and Fullmetal Alchemist. My favorite video games are Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Devil May Cry, The Legend of Zelda, and Dance Dance Revolution. :D

I've been a member of Gaia since '03. The item I've always been questing is the steel-plated ninja band. I remember when it was much cheaper, but back then I didn't have enough gold to get one. I've been trying to raise enough gold but the price just keeps inflating! I simply can't make gold fast enough! D: If I could win the 1,000,000 that would be fantastic. Heck, any amount of gold would help really. <3

G'day chaps! (:

ginnchi

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mr Sodomy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:51 pm
an intro? eric a.k.a. xkurosakix a.k.a. pogo_the_stick, a.k.a. hadatachi, a.k.a. da-shuichi... end of story!

story sequal! im 14 i've been playing gaia since December of '06.

i want some money to help all the other people who want money.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:01 am
I'm amkluver12. My name in the real world is Alex. I have a 7 year old cat named Stormy. If I win I will probably buy all the things I need for my dream avi. I haven't made that yet, but I have a cheap dream avi posted in the avatars subforum. The topic is 'rate me please!' That was when I had a set outfit. Now I'm a little better. Well, that's me! I just hope that I win the giveaway soon!  

amkluver12

Licensed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:07 am
Hi. I'm Licensed. (God, that's just so fun to say. xD Everyone's like "Licensed for what?")

Reason as to why I'm here: Um... I like gold? I don't spend a lot though. But I still want to get the plushies. (They're so cute!) Then probably a S Gaia t-shirt... But yeah, I like gold.

Referred to by: Sortha. But she doesn't know. I saw the banner in her signature and was like "Why the hell not?" and joined. 8D
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:18 pm
Hi.I suppose you can call me Finxi.I'm 13 years young.I live in New Zealand,aka hobbit land.It's cool fun =3
A friend got me on to Gaia.And now I think I'm stuck here razz
I do have hobbies offline;I enjoy theater-singing & acting.I also really enjoy drawing,and all art in general really.
If I could be anyone for a day,I think I would be Luna Lovegood.
Which brings me on to my other obsession.Harry Potter.
-dies-
I love role playing HP,but not playing Harry,because I think he is an ignorant,whiny boy.
I also like gold =D
So yeah.That's me ^^'  

Finxi

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:46 pm
Hey there everyone, I'm OutsiderKrynn, or Krynn for short. Stumbled upon the guild and thought I'd take my chances, no matter how big they are. Everyone could use a little extra gold right?

Anyway, I'm 17, male, and live somewhere up in Canada eh?

I'm an avid gamer, I play the odd shooter from time to time, but RPGs are my favorite. I'm currently trying to beat a number of games at the moment. These include: Resident Evil 4, Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia, Final Fantasy XII(12), Suikoden V(5), and Kingdom Hearts 2, again, just because I can.

I read from tiem to time and recently read Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West. I started Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince too.

Uhm...I'm short, have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. If there's anything else you'd like to know about me don't hesitate to ask or PM me. Oh, by the way, I'm heterosexual, meaning straight.

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games