Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:27 pm

"Well it truly depends on whether or not you would prefer to use the small training grounds in the backyard or the grounds filled with people at the falls?" He smiled mischievously. "Do you want Tokuno to come?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:29 pm

((Theres only me at the falls maybe another))

Ducttape_Bandit

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:35 pm

"It does not matter to me if Tokuno comes along or not."

-she narrowed her eyes slightly; ........I'm not sure what to think, but that question almost sounded like he was trying to get at something.....-

"I'd very much like to use the small training grounds in the backyard.....I don't like other people around interfering......"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:37 pm

Gohma smiled and unlocked the door to his house. "Back through the kitchen and bedrooms and you'll see the backdoor. I'll only be a moment before I join you."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:41 pm

-nods and moves through the house to the backyard. There, she examined the place, found a suitable place, and sat down, stretching and meditating, molding her chakra and getting ready for some hard training-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:44 pm

Gohma stood in the kitchen. His mind was still on Destiny when he pulled out his hidden bottle of sake and took a long drink. He returned the bottle to its place. This was the first time he had ever even thought of using it and he shook his head sadly. He moved out to join Akayashi in the backyard.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:37 pm

-stands-

"So....how are we going to do this? Shall I attempt some of the jutsus on you or do you have some dummies somewhere?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:40 pm

Gohma gestured to the three dummies mixed in with the trees at the back. "There are the dummies, but at first you will be using the jutsu on me." He smiled and removed his robes. He stood only in his black training pants. His arms hung loosely at his side. "Care to practice the form and such before using them on me. Or would you prefer to use them now?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:51 pm

"Are you sure? Well....I've been practicing a little at home, trying to understand how it works you see. I'll try one on you...."

-takes a deep breath, then begins converting chakra into electricity and collecting it in her hand. Within seconds it is visible, sparking and flickering-

"Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching limb technique)."

-she jumped forward suddenly, thrusting her hand towards Gohma's upper left arm and fired a small amount of electricity once into his bicep, then jumps back-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Gohma grimaced slightly and his arm involuntarily twitched. The feeling quickly disapeared and he stood there numb for a moment. Sighing softly he rubbed his arm with his other hand trying to get the feeling to return. "That was good. Your form was great, but you need to add more power." He raised the arm above his head and then around testing its motion. "Care to try again on the other arm?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:58 pm

"You want me to use more power?? I used a little that time because I'd suppose this technique is very painful......but.....I guess....."

-she gathers electricity from her chakra in her hand again, thrusting it towards his right upper arm, and this time she released a fairly large bolt into that bicep-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:04 pm

Gohma gasped abit as the arm twitched wildly around. The feeling was replaced quickly by immobility. His eyes flashed dark red once before returning to emerald. He sighed and patted the bicep with his other hand. Feeling would not return and he stood there with his right arm hanging uselessly by his side. "Is that all the power you have?" He asked curiously. "If it is then you will have to focus more on subtlety as most shinobi won't stand still for you." He grinned at her and glanced at his useless arm. "Care to try another jutsu?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:11 pm

-looks utterly confused-

"What do you mean, 'all the power you have'? Goodness, I'm merely seeing if I got the technique down, I'm not trying to kill you! Of course I'm not going to use full power on you for the sake of training! I have no idea what would happen if I did.....I have another technique, but it's hard to do.....it's obviously a higher level of another jutsu before it, so I have some work to do before I get it up to level. I've done some research on it, and I am able to do this."

-makes some hand signs, and thrusts her hands towards him-

"Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu (Lightning blast technique)!"

-a small, continuous blast of electricity emits from her hands at Gohma, which she ended after a few seconds-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:15 pm

Gohma, instead of taking another hit of lightning, brought his one hand up quickly in front of him. A stone slab shot up and blocked the blast. "Good technique." He lowered the slab and smiled at her. "How about a true spar then. I'll see how you've progress and you can try out your techniques on a moving opponent?" His eyes flashed red once more. The world was lighting up around him as she attacked him and he smiled. His power was returning in full.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:21 pm

-she frowned inwardly at the constant changing of Gohma's eyes-

"Should we be so hasty? I just received these techniques yesterday......I guess we can have a short spar. I don't want anything too long and drawn out......"

-sighs, and gets into a ready stance-

"Who will make the first move?"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games