Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

the dark heir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:29 am

TheKnightmare
Freakazoid was awesome yes...

but not as awesome as the old teenage mutant ninja turtles and the OLD version of POKEMON...

what? what?? I liked them they were pretty cool, now it just looks wack...
so true. Does anyone here remember Dinosaurs? It was so funny.
"not the momma!!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:56 pm

Okay I'm bord and no one will RP with me crying

AverySkellington

Inquisitive Lunatic

12,775 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:03 pm

I LOVED "Dinosaurs!" It was one of my favorite shows ever growing up. I'm disappointed that they don't show it on any networks anymore...they haven't for several years. I'm looking forward to a DVD release in the near future.

"I'm the baby, gotta love me!"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:13 pm

Dinosaurs.... Dinosaurs...
It's very vague and hazy, but... was that the one where there was a family of weird, rubbery... well, dinosaur things living in a cave? Or something like that?
I hardly remember that... o_o

Mitena

ShadowPhoenix88

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:39 pm

The Sinclairs. Yes, puppet Dinosaurs brought to you by Jim Henson, creator of the Muppets. Such goodness.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:57 pm

Oh yes... I remember now. Vaguely. Wow, you must be old!! I can hardly remember... I was just a wee young'n back then! xD
Kidding, kidding. (You can't be that old... I hope.) <.< >.> <--paranoid look.

x3 Okay anyway.
I have this memory of singing along with the Dinosaur songs on a tape while riding in my dad's old truck on the way to the pool... o_o Yeah. It was some song about a Bayou...

Mitena

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:13 am

Wow! I'm surprised so many people like Animaniacs and Freakazoid! Yay, others!

Dinosaurs... sounds very familiar, but I can't pivture any of what you're saying. Hmm...

The weirdest show in existence back in the day was "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." neutral Wow, I actually remember that show. *shudders*

Does anyone, by chance, remember a 1/2 hour show where some guy who looked like he was a hippy back in the 70's made an awesome landscape painting in 30 minutes? I can't seem to remember his name, but that show rocked!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:53 am

Yoder

Dinosaurs... sounds very familiar, but I can't pivture any of what you're saying. Hmm...

The weirdest show in existence back in the day was "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." neutral Wow, I actually remember that show. *shudders*

Does anyone, by chance, remember a 1/2 hour show where some guy who looked like he was a hippy back in the 70's made an awesome landscape painting in 30 minutes? I can't seem to remember his name, but that show rocked!
I don't think Attack of the killer tomatoes was a normal show. I'm pretty sure it was a movie. my dad got the dvd of it for his birthday. rolleyes Hmm... Does anyone here remember Muppets tonight? and the original muppet show? whee

the dark heir

krome_devil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:27 am

the dark heir
Yoder

I don't think Attack of the killer tomatoes was a normal show. I'm pretty sure it was a movie. my dad got the dvd of it for his birthday. rolleyes Hmm... Does anyone here remember Muppets tonight? and the original muppet show? whee

*SINGS!*
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

From Gangreen's lab come forth each week
The ripe red monsters of which we speak
Except when he has a security leak!

Tomatoes, Tomatoes!

Oh, isn't it pretty frightening
Tomatoes eating the city
Can no-one stop these mutant fruits
Where will we find our brave recruits?
Can Wilbur ever get rid of that dumb parachute?

I KNOW it was a T.V. show cause I watched it alot. (What can i say it was one of the best things on broadcast at that particular time on saturdays.)

*giggles*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:24 am

Oh dear lord . . . . Dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart blaugh

I remember the spoof of Mr Wizard on there . . . "You wait here, Timmy, while I get behind this lead shield." rofl Then there was the time that 'Baby' ate so much sugar that he literally vibrated and grew a golden horn out of sugar on his forehead. 4laugh

Of course, Muppets are a classic for me and I still love them. Animaniacs and Freakazoid not so much . . . . there are two kinds of people in the world. Those that like Animaniacs and those that don't. I am of the latter.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

algaehydra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:35 pm

Hahaha... I remember all these shows. I even had an Attack of the Killer Tomatoes toy (God knows why). My family and I used to watch Dinosaurs on TV every night... My most vivid memory of that show is the baby straddling the father's head, bashing him with a frying pan going "Not the baby! Not the baby! Not the baby!!! >D"

Ahh... the good ol' days. razz
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:56 pm

My Nickname is: Kiki-kitty...
I miss sceret messages...
I haven't been called it in forever... o.O lol.

Kikiama

Cat69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:30 pm

Ha ha oh man...I haven't thought about Dinosaurs in ages....my sister and I used to watch that all the time....and my mum hated it with a passion...she also didn't much like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes...or animaniacs...or Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles or X-Men...or....well you guys get the idea whee

it seems everytime i post here it makes no sense since my brain is fried....this time it's b/c of the copius amounts of essay i've got due this week...hooray for profs piling on way too much work in the last week of classes...oh well, 5 days of class and 4 essays from now I'll be done classes for another term 3nodding once again i have to make myself stop rambling.......
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:31 pm

algaehydra
Hahaha... I remember all these shows. I even had an Attack of the Killer Tomatoes toy (God knows why). My family and I used to watch Dinosaurs on TV every night... My most vivid memory of that show is the baby straddling the father's head, bashing him with a frying pan going "Not the baby! Not the baby! Not the baby!!! >D"

Ahh... the good ol' days. razz

uhh... the baby would hit the father's head and say "not the momma". not "not the baby" because the father is "not the momma"

@krome- oops. I didn't know. I never watched it on tv or on my dad's dvd.

the dark heir

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:38 pm

Kikiama
My Nickname is: Kiki-kitty...
I miss sceret messages...
I haven't been called it in forever... o.O lol.

Sorry, Kiki-Kitty. I'll try to remember (even though I already suck with names).
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games