Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11049 11050 11051 11052 11053 11054 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

you irl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Allegro
Kuzodav
Allegro
Kagura_Sohma
allegro, i was trying to be funny with the "i judge you thing"
i honestly don't care about what you guys do in your spare time o_o

Fair enough. Sorry for the confusion. :B

Kuzo: It absolutely can be.

Ok, excuse me while I go snort cocaine and smoke meth because marijuana is so awesome. I didn't want to try it before, but now that Allegro, who is always right, has told me it's a gateway drug, I'm going to try other drugs! Woo!
Like I said earlier. Drugs are dependent on personality type, just like any other addiction. Some people MAY be drawn to the feeling they get from drugs and feel compelled to explore it further.
That's also how lesbians are born. Case in point: Katy Perry.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:27 pm

Kuzodav
Allegro
Kuzodav
Allegro
Kagura_Sohma
allegro, i was trying to be funny with the "i judge you thing"
i honestly don't care about what you guys do in your spare time o_o

Fair enough. Sorry for the confusion. :B

Kuzo: It absolutely can be.

Ok, excuse me while I go snort cocaine and smoke meth because marijuana is so awesome. I didn't want to try it before, but now that Allegro, who is always right, has told me it's a gateway drug, I'm going to try other drugs! Woo!
Like I said earlier. Drugs are dependent on personality type, just like any other addiction. Some people MAY be drawn to the feeling they get from drugs and feel compelled to explore it further.

Sorrry i cant read right now ikm too bujsyh bein high on cocaine

FINISH UP DOWN THERE FIRST I'M STILL HARD

Allegro

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:28 pm

How is it that pizza, which has sitting at room temperature, can feel colder than room temperature in relation to the sauce and such?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:31 pm

Kuzodav
How is it that pizza, which has sitting at room temperature, can feel colder than room temperature in relation to the sauce and such?

It's just one of life's mysteries.

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 pm

A Considerable Risk
Kuzodav

I can't accept that.
talk2hand
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Geez. people take things so personally here nowadays...

Since when did this become " SUPER SERIOUS CULT" you must GTFO if your not serious. sad

Its a real downer...
It is.

I mean, Ive seen people get flamed for harmlessly innocent jokes, posts, and threads [ excluding dragn xd ]

WTF guys? Take a joke once in a while... Pick your battles... Is it really worth it?
It's worth it if you win.
If you win on the internet.

xd thats a different story!

I mean like Betty, I know your suffering and all, and I feel the utmost sympathy for you, but why not come here to cheer up? There are plenty of lulz to be had!

And Kuzo, I am not aware of all of your problems and all, but still, why take it out on innocent threads like in Hawks Combo game? Dude, chill out a lil!

Allegro, why attack almost everyone here because of something you MUST point out about them and make them feel like s**t for no reason at all?

I mean I already know the golden rule " If you cant take the heat get off the interweb" and I know that people can stand up for themselves, but this is just my opinion on the matter.

Feel free to flame me for my opinion, but It doesnt matter. I just thought I'd get that off my chest... sweatdrop

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Kuzodav
A Considerable Risk
Kuzodav

I can't accept that.
talk2hand

Well then get the Hardy Boys on the case.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:36 pm

J, our lulz are different than many other lulz. But when Kagura can tell me that she's judging me, someone gets offended and she takes it back, I point it out, and then gets people to come to her rescue, something's wrong.

I'm cool with everyone, I just don't like it when Kagura calls for a defense team.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:37 pm

J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Geez. people take things so personally here nowadays...

Since when did this become " SUPER SERIOUS CULT" you must GTFO if your not serious. sad

Its a real downer...
It is.

I mean, Ive seen people get flamed for harmlessly innocent jokes, posts, and threads [ excluding dragn xd ]

WTF guys? Take a joke once in a while... Pick your battles... Is it really worth it?
It's worth it if you win.
If you win on the internet.

xd thats a different story!

I mean like Betty, I know your suffering and all, and I feel the utmost sympathy for you, but why not come here to cheer up? There are plenty of lulz to be had!

And Kuzo, I am not aware of all of your problems and all, but still, why take it out on innocent threads like in Hawks Combo game? Dude, chill out a lil!

Allegro, why attack almost everyone here because of something you MUST point out about them and make them feel like s**t for no reason at all?

I mean I already know the golden rule " If you cant take the heat get off the interweb" and I know that people can stand up for themselves, but this is just my opinion on the matter.

Feel free to flame me for my opinion, but It doesnt matter. I just thought I'd get that off my chest... sweatdrop

J, Why you such a b***h?

Betman

I'm cool with everyone, I just don't like it when Kagura calls for a defense team.

Also: QFT
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:38 pm

J of The Wind

Allegro's a special case. He has a scorebar. And he's THIS CLOSE to an extra life. Are you going to stop him now?

you irl

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:38 pm

J of The Wind

Because p***s, that's why.

I dunno, I do tend to rile easily, that's true. But I try not to make people feel like s**t. I try and remain calm and reasoned in my arguments. At worst, I think i play Devil's advocate in order to get someone to see the other side of the argument. If I go farther, it's unintentional.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Allegro
J of The Wind

I dunno, I do tend to rile easily, that's true. But I try not to make people feel like s**t. I try and remain calm and reasoned in my arguments. At worst, I think i play Devil's advocate in order to get someone to see the other side of the argument. If I go farther, it's unintentional.

Excuse me while I call bullshit.
You drag people through the dirt and stomp on them while they're down just to prove a point.

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:40 pm

p***s
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:41 pm

Allegro

surprised

Meta_Fish
Captain

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:42 pm

Kuzodav
Allegro
J of The Wind

Excuse me while I call bullshit.
You drag people through the dirt and stomp on them while they're down just to prove a point.
Really? Like how?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11049 11050 11051 11052 11053 11054 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games