Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Pansa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:57 pm

*Hides under a table from flying pillows and eats popcorn*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:02 pm

*slips under the table with pansa with a bucket of popcorn and gives Pansa some pop*

krome_devil

Cat69

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:00 am

*walks in and is immediately fwapped with a pillow then rubs her nose, grabs the guilty pillow and jumps into the middle of the pillow fight*
so happy....i'm a mere 3000 words from freedom whee
*starts singing and dancing on a table*

I'm so excited

and I just can't hide it.......
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:11 pm

Cat69
*walks in and is immediately fwapped with a pillow then rubs her nose, grabs the guilty pillow and jumps into the middle of the pillow fight*
so happy....i'm a mere 3000 words from freedom whee
*starts singing and dancing on a table*

I'm so excited

and I just can't hide it.......
*gets fwapped with a fish-shaped pillow. blinkblinks.* neat

PFDiva

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:14 pm

HI!

I will not be on the computer, possibly at all, from December 14th, to January 11th. I WILL BE IN IRELAND!!!! (yay) And Paris, and Geneva, And everywhere inbetween.

Family decided to go to Ireland, mom decided paris and geneva.

Anyways, I might be able to check internet at Cafe's and such, but nothing more. That means I have 12 days left to make my characters disappear for a month, or something.

Just letting everyone know wink
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:40 pm

*Slaps everyone with a smelly tuna fish*

HYPN0TiK

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:53 pm

HYPN0TiK

*is slapped with a smelly tuna fish and striked back with her baka stamp of doom*

*Coco kitty's eyes never leave Spork's fish*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:57 pm

Aisling Fallenfeather
HYPN0TiK

*is slapped with a smelly tuna fish and striked back with her baka stamp of doom*

*Is hit with Baka Stamp of doom* x_x

*Waves fish infront of Coco Kitty's eyes before running away*

HYPN0TiK

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:01 pm

HYPN0TiK
Aisling Fallenfeather
HYPN0TiK

*Is hit with Baka Stamp of doom* x_x

*Waves fish infront of Coco Kitty's eyes before running away*

*Coco kitty turns into giant kitty of doom and chases after Spork*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:13 pm

*Runs faster, screaming Spork's head off* (Spork is still talking in third person) *Slaps coco kitty with tuna again before running*

HYPN0TiK

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:17 pm

*Coco kitty takes bite out of fish before running faster after Sporkness*

*Goosey is laughing her head off in the process*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:41 pm

"Umm......Hello? The name's Sakaruto and i would like someone to help me with my RP skills. I would like to learn how to become more detailed in the way i roleplay. That is mostly what i want to accomplish. Please if you will help me out PM me saying that you will help me."

Sakaruto Hieriji

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Furnon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:20 pm

Uh yes, hello? Yeah, right over here. How is it that every time I get on, no matter what day of the week it is or what time of the day it is, it seems that noone has been on for almost an hour before me. What's up with that people? How am I supposed to do anything if this entire guild somehow manages to avoid me?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:41 am

iron_master
Uh yes, hello? Yeah, right over here. How is it that every time I get on, no matter what day of the week it is or what time of the day it is, it seems that noone has been on for almost an hour before me. What's up with that people? How am I supposed to do anything if this entire guild somehow manages to avoid me?
noone's trying to avoid you. we just happen to be in a different timezone. the best that you can do is just post where you can, when you can. if it helps, where i am, it'll be 9:46 when i post this.

PFDiva

Pandali

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:09 am

iron_master

oooohhhh..........I...........must.......nickname.........you......................

*throws popcorn*
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games