Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:38 am
I already told you, Z. I have no idea what you're talking about, so I don't have an opinion, and I don't really care that much. XD

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:39 am
I honestly don't get why they made DLC into a full game.  

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 am
In relation to Saints Row? At least it is another game. I swear I'm the only person in the world not complaining about it in some way... Makes me feel small, man...

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:43 am
They were going to put in more characters, couldn't because of complications. They were going to add characters because of compensation, their money got shortened. They got funding, and they are now finally getting to add the character soon (Squigly).  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:47 am
stickdude
I already told you, Z. I have no idea what you're talking about, so I don't have an opinion, and I don't really care that much. XD
*flips an internet table* You say you have the game, Skullgirls, yet you say you don't know about them having the recent kickstarter that ended about a month ago for funding Squigly. The fundraiser raised in estimate 829k in money, amounting to that we are going to, when they come out and for a temporary allotted time-frame, get 5 new characters, 4 of which will get stories added in, new stages to play on, new announcer voices, and plenty more. PAY ATTENTION!

https://www.facebook.com/skullgirls  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:50 am
Dude, please explain to me why having the game means I automatically know, and care about every little scrap of news that comes out about it?
It's a fun game, and I love the artwork, characters and animation, but as far as fighters go, I'd rather play Blazblue. o wo

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:53 am
They should've charged like $15 or $20 for it, not a full $60. This game was just originally a Saints Row 3 DLC, it should've stayed that way imo. o wo  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:55 am
Please tell me that's your only gripe with it. I've had enough people chew me out for liking it already. ^^;

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:59 am
Honestly that's it. The game itself looks fun as hell, but the fact that they're charging full price for DLC is the only reason I won't buy it. I like the new style the game is taking. We've enough seriousness and drama in GTA.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:02 am
Oh, so you'll be one of the people that'll pick it up when it's on sale on Steam? XD
I love the series too much man, I'm buying it, gotta show my support to the devs, just like Rednal does with NIS. o wo

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:04 am
Most probably! Same goes with Resident Evil Revelations. Too pricey for a 3DS port. RE6 PC was ten dollars cheaper, should've been $40 as well. o wo  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 am
I'm not too hung up on prices, games down here aren't overpriced on release anymore. o wo
Getting the DEDSEC edition of Watch Dogs, of course, I have a really long time to pay for that anyway. XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:13 am
What does it come with? o wo

Yeah games here are cheap too even on release day, especially the PC versions. Like, $60 is 2.5k Pesos right? COD is about $50, $45 PC version. And other games, like Injustice, is around $47. But I buy on Steam cause I'm lazy.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:22 am
Link I'm a sucker for special editions, what can I say? XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:28 am
o wo That looks amazing!

I'm probably gonna wait for the next gen version, though, so I only have to buy it once. xD

I'm still undecided if I wanna stay loyal to Sony or move on to Xbox. o wo

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games