Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:51 pm
User ImageKurai: Hello everyone!

Some more spiffy announcments for all you Ria High RPiers.

The Pet system is going to be shined upon more as their seems to be a promotion going on in the pet store now~

Be sure to try not to miss such a chance to get a discounted pet!

And for those with Pets (or will be getting one soon XD)

Theres a spiffy Super happy Pet club Just opened up!

We are still looking for Glass violin remodlers! please look twoards The WOrk in progress glass violin thread!

And also there seems to be an awesome Star chance (up to 14 stars are being given away @_@! ) at the 2 cents event! please do take some time to participate in this event biggrin !

That is it!

-Keep on spiffin Ria High! heart !

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:11 am
User ImageKurai:
Erin is greatly saddened that no one really took up the pet store offer, therefore she is now just offering the eggs out for free, As long as they will join the pet club 3nodding So be sure to grab an egg while they last at the pet store now~

Then hatch it by Rping at The Super happy Pet club! There will be guides on how your suppose to take care of your pet and egg 3nodding

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:16 pm
User ImageKurai:
Much apologizes. Kurai has some rather hectic real-life issues occuring right now and is forced to take a rather short break from Ria high 3nodding

I assure you this has nothing to do with Harvest moon for DS or College work razz .

For those awaiting for their eggs to hatch, just follow and RP every 2 or so days at the club as you take care of the pet according to Erins so far given directions.

RPing = sooner for them to hatch 3nodding

And for the Class system, Kurai has already figured a good way to make it work and such. but unfourtantly he has no time to rather, post about it sweatdrop

Much apologizes again and i will return to Ria high as soon as possible. For now i hope the guild helpers and crew will mantain and steady Ria high till Kurai's return.

Im counting on you guys 3nodding

Much loves Ria high~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:25 pm
User ImageKurai:
Ladies and gentlemen

For those who made it to this guild. Congratulations.

Ria high is nearly 2 years now, and we have fought our way up to the no. 1 most popular orignal school RP guild in the whole community of Gaia.

However.

Ria high is now going to be a Private off-the-list invite only guild

Starting now.

If you have a person you wish to invite, you must inform me and they must, as usual have an RP sample attatched to their RP.

Ria high is big.

And i mean big

I think its high time we try to settle down and enjoy the so members we have. 3nodding

Let us be one lovely community

And stand as an awesome RPing guild wink

This is the decision, of your Ria high guild Captain, And it will stand. 3nodding

Thank you ALL so much for making Ria high the succesful Guild it is today,. but too much love and members made it so Kurai is now having trouble keeping up with everything XD especially with the College work too gonk

-Keep on spiffin Ria high heart

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:11 pm
User ImageKurai:
For those who have pet eggs and are in the pet club...

We finally added the delayed Hatching system XDD

Much apologizes for the wait XD

Check it out!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:19 pm
User ImageKurai:
Finally got the information of Ria high classes up XD

Teacher sign ups begin now

Kurai is busy.

That is all XD.

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:36 pm
User ImageKurai: Well folks.

It looks like college has got a firm grasp on me. Therefore i am no longer going to be able to do the quick maintances on the this and that of this and that. In other words, Ria high pet system and all.

I may have to screw over the pet system along with the credit system and all for now if i cant find a person who can keep a good maintance on it XP.

In other words Kurai is getting old and his crew mates are rather not too hot on maintaing Ria high nemore.

If you ask me I think its high time i say 3 years of Ria high is quite enough for Kurai. XP.

This place will still be here for you to RP of course though :: bows:: but im sorry if to say that the batteries for this place is running low and Kurai might not be able to keep up with it.

:: thumbs up:: Kurai will try to keep up!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:10 pm
User ImageKurai: I'll be blunt.

I have enough of Ria high.

I Have done so much for it, i have put so much work into it. But unfourtantly i don't think i can support it anymore.

The work, the immaturity of some of the members and the mass PMs is just too much for this College stricken Kurai to handle.

I appreciate everyone who has been part of Ria high and such. And i greatly enjoyed serving all of you.

It took me 3 weeks to think of this, and talking to some of my close friends such as former-vice captain Joy. (yes she is not in the guild nemore).

but Ria high will have a mass-banning within 3 days to 3 weeks from now on.

What are the conditions for banning or not?

If i like you, you stay.

If i don't like you, you don't stay.

simple as that 3nodding .

Unfair?

yes.

But i think its High time Kurai gets Ria back.

Selfish?

yes.

but i don't think i see anyone capable of handling ruling Ria high.

Think you can?

Why don't you go ahead and make your own Guild or RP thread then 3nodding

Im not giving up my entire High school work to just some person.

This is my guild

No one elses.

This is my work and love

No one elses.

No one elses?

no one elses.

comprende? 3nodding

are you upset Kurai?

Very.

Im taking my share and reward for Spending 3 years running Ria high.

Turning Ria high public was a Huge mistake

Sure i met some wonderful RPiers and people,

Along with people i just dread and bring annoyance to me.

Ria high isn't even fun for me nemore

I refuse to work for something that does not please myself.

I apoligize again to those looking forward and all to playing in Ria high

But hey.

My Guild

No one elses

My 3 years of work

High time i get my share of it.

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:19 pm
User ImageKurai: make that within 1 min to 3 weeks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:41 pm
User ImageKurai: banning is done XP.

Congrats to those who made it in.

To those who didn't

::shakes fingers:: Much apologizessss the love of too many members was too much for him to handle ::bow bow:;

There will soon be a complete new Pet system/Rian credit/ and Star Revamp.

3nodding Details will come later.

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:32 pm
User ImageKurai: The new pet system, star system and Credit system!

It will go something along this lines ;D. Don't worry, the decision to have these systems will be made through voting and what not. if the new system dosen't work, Kurai will have to work hard on tweeking it a lil more so he can get his side out of it too ;D. (meaning less work for Kurai)

Star System
    Since Ria high is a private guild now, i see no point in doubting some peoples RPing abilities XD. Instead there will be a thread creation system. Aka, Star Thread creation (Good gawd Gaia PLEASE GIVE US SUB-SUB-So FORTH SUBFORUMS DX). But The star system will unfourtantly be archived away meaning star listings are just meaningless and stars itself are just :: wishes hand:: no use XD. EVERYONE will have the privelage of creating a maximuim of 3 dorm threads in the dorm subforum, 1 off-campus thread but no on-campus threads. To create more off-campus threads or dorm threads or on-campus threads, you will have to request it in the work in progress thread ^^;;. Thats basically how that idea will work.

Rian Credit System
    Completely gone. w00sh. Away with it. Unfourtantly for those who worked hard on it... well.. ill have to think of a way to make up for it. This thread will be archived away too.

Rian Pet system
    this is the tricky one. But basically instead of care to care on the pet, ill probably make the number of days it will hatch instead. And since the credit system is gone, i guess maybe we will have to do a spiffy Events pet give aways more often and all. AND POSSIBLY. everyone in Ria will be issued a pet and all XD.

that.. still needs some tweeks to work out and all. But i wish to show off a dear friend of mines Pluww's artwork for the pets soon XD

Overall the re-work on these systems are aimed for low-maintance on Kurai and more close-knit Guild RPing.

3nodding The vote will be in the general soon, please send all comments on the system in the question and comments thread 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:25 am
User ImageKurai:

User Image

Clearly all the effects i stated in my last announcment are now in effect 3nodding

To re-cap:

Star System
    Since Ria high is a private guild now, i see no point in doubting some peoples RPing abilities XD. Instead there will be a thread creation system. Aka, Star Thread creation (Good gawd Gaia PLEASE GIVE US SUB-SUB-So FORTH SUBFORUMS DX). But The star system will unfourtantly be archived away meaning star listings are just meaningless and stars itself are just :: wishes hand:: no use XD. EVERYONE will have the privelage of creating a maximuim of 3 dorm threads in the dorm subforum, 1 off-campus thread but no on-campus threads. To create more off-campus threads or dorm threads or on-campus threads, you will have to request it in the work in progress thread ^^;;. Thats basically how that idea will work.

Rian Credit System
    Completely gone. w00sh. Away with it. Unfourtantly for those who worked hard on it... well.. ill have to think of a way to make up for it. This thread will be archived away too.

Rian Pet system
    this is the tricky one. But basically instead of care to care on the pet, ill probably make the number of days it will hatch instead. And since the credit system is gone, i guess maybe we will have to do a spiffy Events pet give aways more often and all. AND POSSIBLY. everyone in Ria will be issued a pet and all XD.

that.. still needs some tweeks to work out and all. But i wish to show off a dear friend of mines Pluww's artwork for the pets soon XD

Stay tuned till i get some ideas on how to re-work the Pet system 3nodding

A new Rian Mission board is coming up soon too as i mentioned earlier.

This one shall be a rather spiffy up and up one XD.

MintGekkou
Captain

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:39 pm
Kurai:
User Image
Art credit Goes to Burgars of Gaia online. Link to their shop

The Ria mission center has been opened up XD. Im off to nap~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:14 pm
User ImageKurai: To clear up some confusion.

No im not dead.

And no Ria high is not 'technically' dead.

Ria high will still be free to those who wish to use the threads i created here to RP and well. Finish up their plots and such XD. (To those who still remain here)

However. Event wise and Kurai update wise, Ria high is pretty dead XD.

As i mentioned in some of my past announcments. Ria high has become more of a distraction then a hobby to me and with college here, it has became an obligation for me to be working on Ria high.

Which makes me rather sad that i will have to in a way 'give up' 3 years of work as a RPing admin.

But hopefuly that isnt the case here XP

I welcome ANYONE. Guild Captains and such to feel free to use my star system, credit system, Monsters (Be sure to credit the artists), or even the NPCs (With the exceptions of Mattus, Renim, Violet, Ishoa, DeeJay, Sarah, ZeeJack, Rayan, Aili For they are other peoples characters too) here at Ria high as part of your own guild work and such. And i would be more then happy if you gave the orignal credit of the system to me. :3.

and As for Ria high?

^^;; Its still going to be mines. Sorry you can not use Ria High as your own Rping, but the systems and the general idea are free to be used.

Ria 4 has got to be one of the most amazing Chapters in the tradition of the Ria RPing. however i suppose now it has come to a nice conclusion. Thank you everyone who has participated in All the wonderful Ria high events and for bearing with your incompetent and lazy Captain Kurai XD.

But is this really the end?

How the hell would i know XP. For now we can leave it at to be continued?

P.S. One final lil message. For those who are rather confused and still new to Ria high. If your looking for a High school RP, I do know that Riyoku has made a guild based off somewhat a sequel to Ria high. Feel more then welcome to join their guild ^^ I know they are a friendly and welcoming bunch to any RPiers (that managed to get into Ria high XP)

User Image

MintGekkou
Captain

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out