Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:03 am
The Zanns, after seeing the mouse pull out a pair of sunglasses, had been wise enough to close their eyes during the blast, and now the clone kept a tight hold on the mouse.
“Coming to think of it, why do you know my name and what I want…? Have we met before?” The real Zann walked over to the mouse, still in the clone’s hands, and started to draw his chokuto from his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 am
"hmh what you talking about, i know no one named Zann." Mouse said looking away.
"Erm i am god which was turned to mouse to help peoples on mortal plane.. yeah.. Hey that sounds good, that exactly what i am." MOuse said.
"If you will let me go you will get good fortune and long life." Mouse said.

((Yeah i still only play idiotic characters xDD))  

3Rton

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:15 am
((zomg I love your posts, I really laugh out loud every time XDXDXD
I shall play along then, I’m feeling idiotic today…))

“God?” Zann looked slightly dumbstruck. It does make sense, it’s silver and everything. Wow, and God tried to attack me. Someone slap me.
“So God…pray, what art thou doing in Kumo, in the form of a, um, mouse? AND trying to sneak in through the gates…” I thought God would be…clever enough to think of other ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:20 am
(( xDDD This seems like it's going to turn into something very VERY funny xD.))

"Well you know because i am supposed to help living creatures on mortal plane. So i am supposed to use means of mortals i could just use my sa.. Hevenly army to go around, put that wouldn't work." Mouse says.
"And why am i mouse ? What's wrong in mouses ? i am mouse that's it no more about it."
"I traveled from s.. paradise yeah that's the place, yeh i traveled from paradise to here to place des.. Savior upon mortals."

((You won't guess what will come next xD.))  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:21 am
((And i am happy when i do my work correct, my only goal is to make peoples laugh :3))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:28 am
((HAHAHA I’m laughing so hard I’m crying XDXDXD
This is SO unlike my rpc, but whatever…))

“So Father, pray, what art thou doing in Kumo?” Zann was seeing this mouse in a whole new light, struck in awe by it.
“If I may offer my assistance, I would be glad to do so.” The Zann clone put down the mouse on the ground, and the real Zann kneeled down on one knee before it, VERY unlike him.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:33 am
((No problem, xDD.))

"Well..." Mouse hesitated for a second.
"Yes you msut be worthy... Would you like to become my follower ?" It then asked in dramatic voice.

((This is like straight from comedy show xDD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:38 am
((Whatever, I’m going to say yes for the sake of a laugh))

Zann only hesitated for a split second before the realization hit him. GOD was asking him if he wanted to be His follower…and one cannot refuse God’s will.
“I do, whole heartedly, Father.” Zann dipped his head at the mouse, showing utmost respect.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:45 am
MOuse run up Zann body and touched his forehead.
"Now my child lead me to the one who is called Kiyoshi." MOuse said with utmost godly voice he could make.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:51 am
Zann wondered what “God” was going to do with Kiyoshi, but mentally slapped himself for questioning the motives of God.
“Your wish is my command, Father. Please follow me.” He started to walk in the direction of the village academy.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:54 am
*Few close one, luckily i am so smart.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:59 am
Even though Zann seemed to accept the mouse as “God”, he still had his doubts. And that affected Houzan, who turned around and glared at the mouse with gleaming eyes.  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:01 am
"Maybe the blessing of my god be placed upon you my fellow bird."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:39 pm
Korioki Mishima
*korioki forcefuly gathered up chakra and did a housenka no jutsu follower by one of his home made flash bombs* there we go this is starting to get intresting biggrin *korioki sayd while covering his eyes from the flash bomb*
The ninja covered his eyes and rubbed them from the flash. "Darn, runt." he said still rubbing his eyes  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:53 pm
(here comes some PAW(pro american wrestling))
your boaring me abit .... i whana finish this ... *mumbled korioki while fliping over the ninjas shoulder and pushing him into the tree sticking explosive notes to his back at the same time* he he say good bye thief... *he looked at him and smurked* 3... 2... 1... *one of the notes exploded and hevely damaged him and the other was a dud*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games