Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:55 pm
((Aw. Okay. Bye!))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:04 pm
[OKI! BAI BAI~! TTYL<33]

Ben stood. "Hey thanks for hanging out again, Shizue." He turned toward Klara then said "See you later." He smiled at her, then walked out of the dining hall. He ascended four stair cases and made his way down his hall. He stopped at his door. Maybe I should go see Lilli first.. I haven't really talked to her much lately. He turned around and went down a few floors to her room. He knocked on the familiar door, waiting for a response.

Inside her room, Lilli was still sitting on her bed, knees pulled to her chest. She looked to the door when she heard a knock. Klaash! The immeadiate thought came to her head. She ran to the door and flung it open, only to see it was Ben. Her expression changed.

"Hey, Lilli." Ben said. "Can I talk to you?" He politely asked.
Lilli frowned and glared at him. "I'm not in the mood." She said.
"Oh.." Ben said, softly. He was slightly hurt after that. "I'm sorry, I.. it's just I haven't talked to you much lat-" Lilli cut him off by saying, "Just go away Ben. I don't want to talk to you right now." Her voice was annoyed, frustrated. She slammed and locked her door. She stomped across the floor and laid down angrily on her bed. Damn it.

Ben stood still infront of the doorway. He felt like she'd slapped him across the face. "I'm sorry.." Ben muttered, even though she wouldn't hear him. He started slowly walking back toward his room, his head hanging down. Trudging up the stairs, he began to silently cry. [FYI: BEN LIKE NEVER CRIES... JUST SAYING THAT THIS IS RARE.. 3nodding ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:21 pm
Shizue felt a stab of pain in the back of her head. s**t. What is that? I feel like crying all of a sudden... Her lips twisted into a frown as she saw Ben in her mind. What happened... she wondered and looked at Klara. She smiled sweetly "I'm pretty tired too. I think I should go rest." she stood up and shoved in her chair a bit too hard. She frowned "Bye, Klara!" she called over her shoulder as she walked. As soon as she was out of the dining hall, she sprinted around the manor looking for Ben.

((Woo. Shizue sprinting is pretty impresive. =D It's faster than Edward smile [NOT REALLYY HAHAHAHAH!!! -Carolina biggrin ]))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:24 pm
[This post is sad, trust me.. Poor Ben. crying . *snifflez* Lol.]

Ben slammed the door behind him. It caused his bedroom walls to shudder. Dammit. Why do I have to be so stupid? Geez..
Ben sat down on the edge of his bed, his feet on the floor. He rested his head in his hands.
Lifting his head, he pushed back his sleeves to his elbows. He put his arms on the tops of his thighs, palms up. He gazed upon the self-inflicted scars, covering his wrists and arms. He sighed. I remeber this one... He thought, running his index finger of his left hand over a scar on his right arm. It was jagged and almost 3 inches in length. That's when I found out Oiya was dead. It took so long to heal... and hurt just as long. The skin in which had grown back was smooth and shiny, almost like glass.
Remembering the day it happened caused a pain in Ben's chest, like his heart was being ripped out again.
The mental hole of pain in is chest throbbed. It's your fault Ben. Oiya would have been saved if you would have stayed and was there for her. Because of you, she's dead A voice in the back of his head said to him. It was new, not his demon.
Ben stood up and wlaked over to his mirror. He gazed into it momentarily. then with his right hand, he punched the mirror. It crakced... one piece fell, causing the rest to come shattering off. Blood trickled out of his hand. Glass was stuck deep inside his hand.
Ben withdrew his hand from the glass, examining it. It bled quickly, dripping onto the floor. "Damn.." He growled, kicking the dresser. His eyes were vastly changing from red, to jet black.
Ben fell dizzily to the floor, his head breaking his fall. In last conscious seconds, he watched the vivid red blood ooze out of his hand. His eye lids slid shut. He slipped into unconsciousness...

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:12 pm
((Hey, sorry I was gone again >.< I went to work with my mom today, I was organizing my new cards I got, and the Sound of Music came on. O.O I never saw the full movie befor! and I really wanted to >.< so sorry!!! X_X))

"Um, yeah, I'm fine!" Oh you idiot!! Look at what you did now!!!!!!! Angel blushed and smiled embarrassedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:37 pm
[OMG! I'm watching the Sound of Music right now!! LMAO! It's like on ABC Family. Lol XD Wow.. like yeah.. Lol]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:39 am
[**]

Tuesday grinned ear-to-ear as he slowly crept down from the top shelf. Without making a sound he sat on Klaash's bed and leaned over him, studying his delicate face. Tuesday pulled a long dagger out of his pocket. It was short and wide, but almost as sharp as fangs. He ran the blade against Klaash's neck which, with how his head was arched back, as open. It seemed welcoming to Tuesday. Just by running the blade lightly across his neck made little beads of blood. Tuesday got a high from the smell of blood as he dropped the dagger and leaned in closer to Klaash's collar bone.
Do it. Kill him now. A voice commanded. Tuesday's eyes changed black.
You've been waiting for this Takeru. Do it. The voice said. Tuesday's fangs were sharp and eager as he leaned in closer to Klaash's neck.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:47 pm
((LOL Nice!! Im watching it again kinda XD The only, THE ONLY part that I didnt really like was the end where they kinda left you hangin O.O ))  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:12 pm
[[ heart OMFG YAOI heart ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:47 pm
[**]

Lilli sighed angrily. She sat up. Damn it.. I know somehting is wrong. He wasn't talking. Like he was pissed, or annoyed, probably tired of me following him around like a love-sick puppy. Lilli made a face at herself. I wonder if he even realize he was ignoring me..
[Lmao Lilli is just pissed. I think it;s because it's just hard for her to accept fact that Tuesday is dead.. lol but he really isn't xd ] Lilli stood up and paced around the room, upset. I should talk to him... then sleep, I'm so freaking tired.
Lilli changed into a pair of grey capri sweat pants and a black tank top, not wanting to wear a skirt anymore. She put on a pair of anklet socks as well, then walked out the door.
She took her familiar route up to Klaash's room, which was only 2 floors up, luckily. As she ascended the stairs she thought, I really should move into that room next door to his, I'm tired of having to walk up these damn stairs. Lilli walked down his hallway, and then stopped infront of the door with the black burn mark on it. She decided it would be rude just to walk in. So she tapped lightly on the door.... no response. Damn it. He is asleep. Lilli opened the door and stepped inside. It was dark, except for the light filtering in from the window.
Lilli gasped when she saw a hooded figure leaning over Klaash, a dagger in his hands, held to Klaash's neck. Lilli froze in shock, she stood there, mouth agape, staring at the figure in the purple hooded cloak.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Klara sat at the table for a minute or two after Shizue had left.
When she reached her room she stopped and stared at Ben’s door next to hers. I want to know how he’s doing, but…is he asleep?Klara inched her way to his door and knocked on it as lightly as she could.
“Ben?” She said aloud, placing her ear to the wooden door. Silence.
Biting her lip gently, she scanned the hallway quickly before turning his doorknob slowly. What are you doing Klara? What if he’s asleep huh? A mental image popped into her head causing her to flush. I’m just seeing how he is, after that I’ll go straight to my room. She reasoned, her cheeks returning to there natural color.
Her eyes went wide when she spotted Ben lying on the floor not moving. She didn’t even have a chance to close the door before she dashed over to him. She lifted his head and placed it in her lap. Her eyes trailed down to his forearms. Scars. Scars from self inflicted cuts. The scars were a light pink standing out against Ben’s pale skin. Klara’s fingertips traced a particularly nasty looking scar, it was smooth to the touch and she swore she felt the pain he had when he had done it. A tear slid down her cheek. “Ben…” Klara whispered, her chin beginning to quiver. Again her eyes went lower. Blood! Your hand is bleeding!
Her body stiffened trying to figure out what she should do. Klara was never good in high stress situations. “Why Ben…why did you do this…” She said looking over at the broken mirror. She looked down at Ben again. There was no expression on his face at all, like he was asleep. This is when she noticed his head was bleeding as well. She delicately held his face; her upper body crouched down pressing her forehead to his. She sniffled while her body shook trying to hold it all in. She set him gently back on the floor and raced for the bathroom tearing through the medicine cabinet for anything she could use. Grabbing it all she dropped it on the bedroom floor and threw a large white towel onto Ben’s bed.
She wiped at her face when her vision began to blur. Klara slapped Ben’s face gently over and over in an effort to wake him. There was no way she could get him on the bed by herself. "Ben you have to wake up."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:34 pm
[THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!!! <3333 I was almost dying on here.. sweatdrop ][OMG I know. Since ben is like what 6'2" Lifting him would be HELLA hard. 3nodding ]

'Ben'... a voice called him. A beautiful, voice of a girl. 'Ben you have to wake up'...
Ben felt his body being moved, not by his will. It was a gentle movement. He could here footsteps. Ben, wake up now.. A sweet voice commanded him. It sounded much like Rosalie. Ben's eyes flittered open. He suddenly felt terrible, instead of in his peaceful sleep, where he was slowly bleeding to death, unaware. He saw Klara leaning over him. "Klara." Ben said, his voice sweet. He reached his hand to brush against her cheek, but stopped seeing the glass wedged in his hand.
Ben came spinning back into reality. You're bleeding! A voice screamed in his head. He inhaled a jagged breath. He felt his head bleeding as well. Damn.. what did I do to myself? He thought, sitting up. He brushed the glass around him away. "Thanks for coming to save me." Ben said, smiling at Klara. "I would have died, bleeding on the floor. I don't know what I'd do without you, Klara." Using his good hand he pushed himself up and sat in the edge of the bed. "I don't know why I do this to myself half the time." Ben said, sighing. He hung his head shamefully, his hair hainging in front of his face. Blood trickled down his neck.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 pm
[HEYA.. I'll be back in like a half an hour. biggrin ILY! heart ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:47 pm
[**]
Tuesday froze then looked behind him. It was Lilli. He felt like breaking down again.
s**t! Why does she have to come in now? He thought angirly. You have enough time. A voice told him. He agreed and lunged his fangs into Klaash's skin. He took a large amount of blood.

[[OMFG heart This is smexahh...]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games