Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:30 am
Silence71 is Berryl's neice. Just to let everyone know.

I'm going to commit suicide in Dead Man's Pass, now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 pm
Holy CRAP!~
Those cute little cherry fluffs are TUFF!!!

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:20 pm
So, I earned the Defib Ring & Hunter's Bow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 pm
Now I only need the Adrenaline ring to complete the Medic set! And I'm on the Doll quest.
*I'm talking to myself... this could be one of those warning signs...*

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:18 pm
... Chain can't help anyone right now because college is kicking his a**.
Please take a number and a representative will assist you in the order your request was received.
Thank you, and have a nice day.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:05 pm
Lack of sleep makes me think strange things...
Today, I was sitting in the hallway at school doing some last minute cramming studying, and all of a sudden I smelled something, and I thought, "huh, it smells like it's cold outside."

... That was pretty weird... especially since outside had just had a cold snap, but I'd been inside for the last two hours. Either I have better smell and instincts than I thought, or some weird lack of sleep stuff was going on... involving my subconscious and such... since.. I knew it was going to get cold today, and there were lots of clues to it... what with all the jackets.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:43 pm
Out of curiosity, you guys can smell stuff like... rain, ozone/ionized air, blood, table salt... random stuff like that, right?

How sensitive is your nose? I mean... mine is pretty sensitive, I think... especially to chemicals... like ammonia or bleach. This one time, I couldn't stop smelling ammonia in my class room, and it turned out that this guy must have spilled just a tiny bit of something with ammonia in it on him... and whenever he was like in 10-15 feet, I could smell it coming in and out. It sucked, because it was constantly intermittent, my nose couldn't adjust to it. Nobody else could smell it, though...

I can smell blood, too. Often, the reason I realize I'm bleeding is because I smelled it before I felt or saw it. It doesn't really take a lot of blood... like, a scratched mosquito bite amount of blood I can smell. ... I don't know if I can smell when other people are bleeding or not...
...Well... yeah... yeah I think I can. Mosquito bite sized, as well... from about 5-10 feet away. I remember smelling blood one time, and looking around and some guy sitting about 7 feet away had scratched a mosquito bite on his leg and it started bleeding... and I could smell it...

Is that weird? I mean... I'm using mosquito bites because, when other people have actually cut themselves and started bleeding, I'm usually doing something other than trying to see if I can smell it, you know what I mean?

I think it's strange that I smell rain. I have a feeling everyone can, they just either don't realize it or don't pay attention. Next time it rains, see if you can smell the difference. It's not just the humidity... it has an... earthy, almost mineral quality to it, if you know what I mean.

You can smell autumn coming right now if you live n my side of the world... since you can smell the dead leaves. That's a nice smell that doesn't happen too often...

Anyway... enough of me talking about senses... Even I think it's starting to get a little weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:32 pm
Well, I can smell blood, but it needs to be close to me. I wouldn't be able to smell a tiny bit of blood from 5-10 feet away, but I'd be able to smell if someone had a bleeding cut if they were sitting right next to me.
I can also smell the rain. Its got a nice fresh smell, fresher than it usually smells in my city.

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:46 am
Yes, I too, can smell the rain coming. But my sense of smell seems to vary, and surprisingly, the clearness of my sinuses has no correlation to it. I have been caught off guard by smelling roses only to realise that there were roses growing in the area. That was pleasant. And I've smelled small electrical fires twice recently; woke me up in the middle of the night! It wasn't enough to set off the smoke alarms, but it alarmed me!

I was wondering about the ability to smell blood. I am just starting to read the Twilight books, and I am only through the first 100 pages. ANYway, Bella gets sick from smelling the blood during a class where they are pricking fingers to get their blood types. It wasn't from seeing it. It was from smelling it. And Edward commented that people can't smell blood!
I really don't know if I can smell blood. Usually if it's my own blood, especially if it's alot, I swoon and fight passing out and even get nauseous (but I think that's my response to pain.) And other people's blood just sends me into survival mode. I feel the panic after the danger has passed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:54 am
A big Happy Anniversary to everyone in the Watumelon Gang!
It has been exactly one year since the Guild was created!!!

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:20 pm
Yay!
Happy Anniversary Watumelon!

heart heart heart heart heart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:53 pm
-noticed a day too late-
Happy Day-After-The-One-Year-Anniversary?
;D

Good news.
No one has called me a poser yet because of my new bead addiction.
My raver friends were super excited, actually.
Conversation went as:
"Wow, all these bracelets in a row feel pretty fun."
"Oh, just WAIT until you've got them all the way up your arm!"
So I'm happy they're not getting all pissed at me for wanting to make bead bracelets without the title of 'raver kandi.'

Someone Famous

Dapper Codger

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 pm
Thats good Someone. *huggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:08 am
ChainsawDooM
Out of curiosity, you guys can smell stuff like... rain, ozone/ionized air, blood, table salt... random stuff like that, right?

How sensitive is your nose? I mean... mine is pretty sensitive, I think... especially to chemicals... like ammonia or bleach. This one time, I couldn't stop smelling ammonia in my class room, and it turned out that this guy must have spilled just a tiny bit of something with ammonia in it on him... and whenever he was like in 10-15 feet, I could smell it coming in and out. It sucked, because it was constantly intermittent, my nose couldn't adjust to it. Nobody else could smell it, though...

I can smell blood, too. Often, the reason I realize I'm bleeding is because I smelled it before I felt or saw it. It doesn't really take a lot of blood... like, a scratched mosquito bite amount of blood I can smell. ... I don't know if I can smell when other people are bleeding or not...
...Well... yeah... yeah I think I can. Mosquito bite sized, as well... from about 5-10 feet away. I remember smelling blood one time, and looking around and some guy sitting about 7 feet away had scratched a mosquito bite on his leg and it started bleeding... and I could smell it...

Is that weird? I mean... I'm using mosquito bites because, when other people have actually cut themselves and started bleeding, I'm usually doing something other than trying to see if I can smell it, you know what I mean?

I think it's strange that I smell rain. I have a feeling everyone can, they just either don't realize it or don't pay attention. Next time it rains, see if you can smell the difference. It's not just the humidity... it has an... earthy, almost mineral quality to it, if you know what I mean.

You can smell autumn coming right now if you live n my side of the world... since you can smell the dead leaves. That's a nice smell that doesn't happen too often...

Anyway... enough of me talking about senses... Even I think it's starting to get a little weird.

I can smell most stuff. Blood smells sweetish to me :X
But I rely on hearng tho.
I can recognize someone by their voice, even when they're on the other side of the store. ;D You?  

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games