Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:12 pm
Light stopped for a moment and said "Hm...I guess that would in a way be my fault for almost making Misa choice that...But remember...I wouldn't have gone to such meassures if Lawliet wasn't in our way..."
The smoke cleared up and Goku and Vegeta were gone. In their place stood a warrior with their looks mixed...Gogeta!
User Image
Buu looked at them for a while then began to clap happily and laugh maniacly. Their power level was still too low to hurt Buu! However, Buu's laughter stopped when he was sent flying with a punch. before Buu flew too far off Gogeta grabbed his entena and it streched as Buu flew further down. Gogeta summoned a golden energyball and shot it at Buu as he was launched back up from the pull on his entena, making a large boom when it hit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:26 pm
InuYasha growled seeing Access and Fin. "Get out of my way. Anyone who is going to keep me from my Kagome is going to find themselves being strewn across the ground." he growled threateningly leting his long, deadly claws glint in the sunlight in a sinister fashion.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:23 am
"Huh?" Access asked confused. "But we're not trying to keep you from Kagome..." oblivious to the danger he was in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:05 am
InuYasha growled lower and made a swipe at Access. "I said get out of my way!" he growled.
((When he's a demon he growls everything . . . sweatdrop ))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:00 pm
Gogeta fought Buu off for a while and stopped when they senced InuYasha's energy level increasing. He made a face that said damn in a sort of way and said "Ugh...Great...Looks like I have more than just one threat to life..." Buu flew in at top speed and slammed his forehead into Gogeta's stomach and set them flying. Buu laughed and pulled off and arm. The arm rolled up and floated in the air while Buu pointed his index finger at it. It shot out and began to beat on Gogeta while Buu controled it with a finger and he chuckled in a childish way as he watched Gogeta take the beating. Eventually Gogeta got tired of the beating and grabbed the arm ball and threw it at Buu. It simply sunk into him and he grew the arm back and gave an angry glare. He'd just ruined all the fun Buu was having and if there was one thing Buu hated it was when some one stopped his fun. He let out a low groan and began to beat his chest making ape noises. Gogeta's eyes opened and he said "What the?...Oh son'uva bi-" and right before he could finish that he was hit by at least 20 golden energyballs that flew from Buu's holes on his body. They flew all over and hit places at random, some even flew into the city and hit some buildings, killing some people. Gogeta was nowhere to be seen in all the smoke and Buu was panting as he scanned the area. His mouth curled up a bit and he began to chuckle slowly than that chuckling turned into a manicale laughing fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Access stumbled backwards out of Inuyahs'a reach.

Fin landed next to Access. "He's a full demon now, he's not going to listen to you."

Access stared at Inuyasha. "You really think Kagome is going to like you like that?"  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:14 pm
InuYasha growled and glared at Access. "I don't care. She's mine. I'm gonna make her mine. So get the ******** out of my way." he was definately pissed. He needed to get to his Kagome, and soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:42 pm
Access sighed. "Geez, now I know why I hate demons..." he shook his head weary. He should probably tell Kagome, but he didn't know where to find her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:15 pm
InuYasha continued to growl and his limited patient finally ran out. He charged at Fin and Access. Not caring if he could land a hit or not, his intention was just to get past them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 pm
Fin raised a sword ready to fight the demon, however Access out his hand in front of her haulting her attack. A purple light formed creating a wall in between the angels and Inuyasha, forming Access's barrier.

"Show-off" Fin commented from his side.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:30 pm
Archer rematerialized elsewhere, searching for a suitable target. However, he could not find Shirou since the explosion.

He then noticed Inuyasha just within his range. The demon was on a rampage, and for some reason he felt an urge to kill. Creating another like last time, he fired.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:36 pm
InuYasha turned just short of the barrier. He could sense Archer's attack coming, and although he couldn't completely escape the blast radius, he did dodge the first attack, aiming an Iron Reaver in the direction it came from. He grinned sadistically.
((Where is Wishfull?!))
Kagome saw a glint of steel that she knew only too well. "There! There's Tetsuiga!" she said excitedly. It had landed point down in the ground, embedded about a foot in. 'Good thing too. InuYasha's been full demon for far too long a time.' she thought grimly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:53 pm
((Sorry! My internet's been down, what's going on?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 pm
((Well . . . InuYasha hasn't turned back yet . . . and he's trying to get to Kagome to *ahem* make her "his" . . . he is currently trying to get past Access and Fin and Archer has just fired an arrow at him which he dodged and sent a counter attack to . . . and Goku has fused with . . . um . . . I forgot the name . . . anyway. . . he's stronger now and is still fighting Buu . . . I think that's all. . .))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:09 pm
((Kk, thanks))

"I see it," Tsuzuki said as he looked down at the glint. Instead of wasting his time by flying down he closed his eyes and teleported to the ground in half the time.
"Tsuzuki! Kagome!" Hisoka ran up to the two, having seen what was going on with Inuyasha, "Inuyasha's full demon blood has taken over, he's coming after Kagome."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games