Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:56 pm
Zeno returned to the cafe, seeing that he would have to return to training with Susumu tommorow. He noticed the ninja was still there and tried to approach him again. "Hi there, mind if I sit down?" He asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:13 pm
*I finish my sake in peace and toss the empty bottle into the trash. I walk out the door and head for the hot springs for some R & R.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:52 pm
Mifune's eyes quickly shot up at him, almost instantly accusing him of wrongdoing. He wanted to give a quick short reply, like 'piss off', or 'go screw yourself'. Thankfully, he caught himself in time and shook his head.
"You can... Go ahead." Assuming one way or another, a conversation would start, Mifune strangely asked first. "So... I'm new to the Cloud Village... Where's the best spot for training and... yeah..." Mifune scratched his cheek while looking away. He was bad at talking to ANYBODY in general. He tried to find something else to say to catch him, but he couldn't come up with anything. He decided to see whether or not the other shinobi would respond...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Lenon appeared at his favorite table in the far corner of the
Cafe.

He looked at Mifune.

-Hmmm...he must be new around here. Yes, he is. I can just feel it.-

((This is after his words that I enter.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:58 pm
((LOL sojiro you live up to your rep as an rper. LOL, Glad you are on my side. I am bored training all by my lonesome in your grounds Lenon. crying ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:02 pm
((Wow. I missed something....))

Lenon made several clones to disperse themselves around the Cloud
if they were needed.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:19 am
(Something is always missed. Like... The world isn't any bigger... there's just... less in it... Ariagatou for le compliment kit-san)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:21 am
((Your welcom Sorjiro. And you sos tole that from pirats of the carribean. LOL, I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt!))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:50 am
((That was odd. I don't watch Pirates of the Carribean too much,
so I wouldn't know.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:37 pm
(Meh. I'll come up with a better quote and actually make Mifune say it this time... XD )

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 pm
((Good with me.))

Lenon stood up and walked over to Mifune and
sat down facing him.

"I take it that you are new here? I haven't seen you
around before...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:02 pm
Mifune's head snapped in Lenon's direction. What is this, Convo Palace? Leave me alone!!!! "Yes, I just transfered from the Leaf Village. My name is Seta Mifune. I'm actually trying to figure out what to do next. I was just at the Academy, but no one was present. I was hoping to learn a few jutsu..." Mifune didn't smile, he kept his neutral face in place, unmoving except for his toothpick that bobbed up and down.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:40 pm
Brile heard a loud bang coming from the direction of the dorms...which unfortunately included his room. He got a look of curiousity on his face as he sat there and paused from his eating of ramen thinking about whether he should check things out or just ignore it...and he chose to just ignore it and continued to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:11 pm
YES GIMME 10 of EVERYTING on the menu!!

AND pleas make it fast  

Anhellsin

Anhellsin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:39 pm
A waitres deliver Anhellsin everyting. Anhellsin pays the bill and carryes everyting back to the hot srping.

Heres a nice tip  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games