Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:52 pm
"no kenshin but it looks like she is" rahenno said with a laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 pm
i thought about asking to spar someone but this is entertaining  

Carbon-kazuma

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:55 pm
*brile was roaming the village out of boredum then saw the ninjas training so he sat in a branch and watch as they all have fun*

thinks - so this is where everybody is hanging out

*brile said as he continued to watch*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 pm
"hey Susumu, one question hey are you going to get down " Rahenno said still laughing abit  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:20 pm
"Thats easy enough" she falls towards the ground making handsigns. I hope this works she thinks to herself. Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique) she nears the ground and a wind strong enough to cushion her landing blows upwards, allowing her to land gracefully on the ground. Smiling Susumu is really proud of herself. She is starting to feel the energy of the wind flow throughout her. She twists herself around the wind blows a bunch of leafs up in a cyclone around her, a smile of pure joy on her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:23 pm
thinks - now thats what i call a graceful landing

*brile thought as he smiled*  

brileone

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:24 pm
Rahenno applaused for Susumu "looks like you got a good feeling of how the wind can bring peace as well as destruction" rahenno said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:33 pm
"Yay this is so fun,^_^ I love wind Jutsus! " She takes a seat on the soft grass. and rests a little letting her chakra regain itself at a normal pace. she drinks some water. "whew. You know Rahenno as a jounin you can teach yourself moves as well. You just got to get the information about them." Susumu pulls out a scroll from the archives, she memorized all the academy level wind jutsu's, but she must read up more on the advanced jutsu's that she wants to start trying out after she rests alittle.  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:37 pm
"i know well now i'm anbu, but ether way i still have a few wind technique no ones ever seen before" Rahenno said happly  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:43 pm
*brile begun to get bored so he began to eat an apple*  

brileone

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:54 pm
((ya you got some customs?? check out my newest custom request... I hope it pass's! biggrin ))

standing up susumu tries one last jutsu for the day before she heads home. making handsigns Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)...the wind gently gusts through the area. nothing special really.

Repeating the handsigns while flapping her fan about Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) a horizontal tornado bursts from the fan and rolls towards a mighty redwood cedar, it shreds the cedar pretty high up just leaving the top of the tree , Susumu exhausted falls down on her butt, breathing heavily. "Whew, I think i'm done for the day" a loud crash can be heard and seen as the top of the tree falls to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:59 pm
(no custom jutsu,right after i typed that i know someone would asks if its custom, but i tryed to do a custom weapon it got denied but i will make sure it'll pass, oh dammit i gtg my parent are getting ready to kill me)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:23 pm
Zann stopped his practice and watched Susumu in interest. Hmm, so she can use the same jutsus as me...He got up and went to a nearby tree, and formed some handseals,
"Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand slashing wind skill)"
A tornado burst at the trees, uprooting the nearest one and cutting the next one in half. The power still isn't enough...I have to destroy 3 trees next time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 pm
*brile then decided to scout the village to see what was happening*  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
I'd better practice my jutsu at the same time while I scout the village, there's nothing for me to do here. Zann formed some handseals,
"Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding)"
He crouched onto the ball of air that formed beneath him, and rose into the air, flying off the training grounds into the village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games