Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:44 pm
More and more Midori was not liking this wolf-kizoku. Maybe perhaps because she was a tad biased. Frowning, she tightened her hands in small little fists, only to glance over to Taffy with a light forced smile.

"Those poor flowers..." She whispered to Taffy. "They would've rather stayed where they were y'know? The thought may be nice but..."

When Hayato appeared, of course the green-eyed girl's attention turned to the...what was the common term for these things... Something about shapes. Either way, she was most definately inwardly cheering for her 'Neechan. All she did was nod to him with a snuff.

"... Hayato-sama, can we have our little snake King rest here for a while? It seems he fainted again."

"That's HIS fault." She grumbled, looking to Sui. She meant no hostility to Sui, but Kisuna was another story. Midori was rather amused that he fainted. Karma, for bringing the flower-picker!

However, this was quite a lot more karma than she thought. With the annoying boy causing a ruckus, her arms folded and watched. Slowly though something was sinking in. Kisuna, no matter how irritating, knew Sui much longer than her. He knew a lot about Kisuna, so they were no strangers...

"C'mon... He's...He's just kidding right?" Midori strode hesitantly over toward Kisuna, with a glare. "Right?" She directed to Kisuna. This had to be a joke.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:50 pm
((ROFL! NICE LERI!))

Hayato winced, and finally met Alcina's eyes. "Uh...well, there was no need to tell you about Natsu," he said, and he felt Natsu's glare now.

"Hey, Hayato..." He paused, "... Hayato-sama, can we have our little snake King rest here for a while? It seems he fainted again."

"Of course," he replied, feeling relived to change the subject. "And no formalities are needed. Hayato is just fine." He smiled at them, and this time it was genuine. He was actually happy to see them. He didn't realize, but he was actually very happy to see them, all unhurt.

or so he thought. "Twerp?" Hayato asked, goggling at him.

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:05 am
( Yay! Thanks for your approval, guys. xDD )

"Twerp?" Kisuna twitched, "I don't think that's my name...." He blinked curiously at the little girl in front of him. Why was she mad at him? He didn't understand. Suddenly, his face saddened and he asked the girl, "I have a name... right?"

Was he an orphan? Did he have family? Hopefully, these people were his friends. Was he liked? Was he hated? Did he have any importance to these people? To anyone? The last thing that was so familiar was... a color. What was it? The rush of feelings and thought hurt his head.

With the girl's glare directing at him, he couldn't help but look at her eye-to-eye.

Now, I remember! It was green!

"Hey, you have green eyes...." The sandy-haired boy gave her a genuine smile, "They're really pretty. Not a lot of people have green eyes, y'know."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:17 am
((Er... Well, then, I'll post Alcina after Midori, lol. I was going to have her do something, but I don't want to ruin this moment. sweatdrop ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:33 pm
"I have a name... right?"

"You're not kidding..." Her voice fell off as she stared at him. He was even asking about his name, and this wasn't like the Kisuna she knew. Not that she really knew him at all..but no kid she knew would go to this extreme.

"Your name.. is well, um... Kisuna..." She glanced briefly to the others, imploring for help. She wasn't the one who's supposed to be doing this kind of stuff! Sure, she hated this boy's guts but now this confused her.

Then there was the comment on her eyes. Her face flushed scarlet all the way to her ears. Her mouth hung in an 'o'. An odd sensation of prickles near the corner of her eyes were starting and she was forcing it back. It was a joke..it wasn't...it was...it wasn't...

Midori's mouth clamped shut as she forced a very hollow smile. This wasn't the normal Kisuna. "Er...thanks...I...I suppose."

PLEASE...Someone help me!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:03 pm
Alcina was shocked when Kisuna woke up. She kneeled down in front of him, her hand gently brushing a couple of loose strands of hair out of his face. "So you don't remember anything, Kisuna? Not even Kisa-chan or the rest of us?"

All of her world was currently focused on Kisuna, completely ignoring the wolf in the corner. She had never been very good at keeping her anger up and this gave her more than enough reason to let it drop for the time being. "Kisuna-chan..." She said, before hugging him tightly. She hadn't known him that long, but to forget everything like that? It seemed cruel.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:32 pm
Kisuna? So that's my name....

Before he can answer, he was embraced by the red-haired woman. He felt strange being hugged by the caring lady. Although he didn't know her, he felt that it was all right. Who was Kisa? Was it the emerald-eyed girl? He felt even sadder now. Kisuna didn't mean to hurt anyone and yet he did.

He hugged her back and hoped that it would make her feel better. Still, why were they upset? What had happened? Kisuna gently pulled away from the hug. "I'm sorry...." He apologized. He sensed that it wouldn't make things better.

"I wish I can heal stuff like this." Sui muttered, despite the fact that he knew magic wasn't always such a reliable source. But there wasn't any other way and Sui sighed.

"Okay, since I know Kisuna best..." He smiled, "I'll explain it to him. Are you sure you're up for it, Kisuna?"

The boy nodded.

"So, who are you?" Kisuna asked.

"I'm Sui, a best friend and to-be-ruler of the Sakanazoku Clan. You are 13-year-old Kisuna, a ruler of the Hebizoku Clan. Our clans live near each other so it's only likely that we became friends... despite the fact that it started with a treaty." He chuckled and continued, "You have a twin sister named Kisa who is ruling the Hebizoku Clan right now because you're on an adventure with us. You have magical powers and you can also turn into a snake, like I can turn into a merman." Sui proceeded to introduce their friends in the den and their background. He then continued and told Kisuna his own history and their adventures. However, Sui made sure not to blab of his parents. He'd prefer to have the mood brighten than to dim. He sang his song and cured the bleeding bruise. It was the least he can do.

He felt... amazed. He can do all that? No, this man had to be lying! It was the only solution! But it seemed to be right. He carried a sword, he must be on an adventure.

Kisuna laughed. It all seemed so silly, like some story. But nevertheless, he was happy to have friends; they cared for him, they must be his friends. It felt nice and he had that familiar feeling that he can rely on. It was because of it that Kisuna realized that they weren't strangers after all.

"Okay, I feel like I can I trust you all." Kisuna said, "Thanks."

"You'll probably get your memory back quicker than you think." Sui said, "I think you just need some time or maybe a special item or something big will help you remember it all." He was grateful that the bruise wasn't that bad. However, Sui felt rather guilty. It was his fault, no matter how Midori said it wasn't. The least he can do was help Kisuna recover it. After all, healing is what merpeople do best.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:46 pm
The princess felt a little startled at hearing Kisuna's laugh. She didn't think she had ever heard it before... Is this how Kisuna would act normally? Whatever the case, Alcina liked hearing him laugh. "Sui-san, you forgot to mention the part that Kisuna and I are madly in love with each other!" She smirked and stole a quick kiss on Kisuna's cheek. "Just kidding," she added, ruffling his hair in a very sisterly mannor.

An idea came to her at that moment... And it was too perfect to pass up! Alcina's eyes took an evil glint as she walked behind Kisuna to whisper in his ear. "Though, you did tell me you had a crush on Midori-chan just before you forgot everything," she said softly so that no one else would be able to hear. "We'll definitely get Kisuna-chan to remember everything again!" the princess said, louder this time so as to include everyone in this thought. "We won't let you forget us that easily."

Alcina hugged the boy again, this time from behind. She wanted to make sure he knew that she cared very much about him, even if he didn't remember that.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:54 pm
Kisuna blushed at Alcina's kiss but laughed along with it as she ruffled his hair. Alcina acted like an older sister after all and to this, added more joy for the time-being. He listened in very carefully as the redhead whispered in his ear.

"Though, you did tell me you had a crush on Midori-chan just before you forgot everything," she said softly so that no one else would be able to hear.

His cheeks turned a faint red. Did he really? He had a crush? His eyes slowly turned to the corner to glance at Midori. He continued to gaze at her with a shy look on his face. She is cute, he had to admit that. His stomach did feel a flutter of butterflies but they soon disappeared. He felt that he should believe Alcina.

But... he didn't understand why he liked her. Kisuna wondered if Midori knew about his crush. Was he able to hide it well? He put his hands in his pocket and felt a small stem and on the top, a flower. He looked away from Midori and gazed at what seemed to be the floor (though in truth, he was looking at his pocket). Was the flower for her? Or for someone else?

His stomach churned. Something didn't feel right.... What was it with her and flowers again? Kisuna looked up and pondered on the thought. A flash came and...

“Aren’t these lovely?”
“These are flowers I had picked for Hayato-sama.”

"I hope you're going to take good care of them. They won't forgive you for picking them if you don't.

"Eugh...." Kisuna clutched the sides of his head in pain.

Unknowingly to Kisuna, the flower slipped from the boy's pocket and had fallen to the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:46 pm
The poor girl didn't know exactly what to think. Just a while ago he was the usual brat in her book. Someone she could ignore because he was like all the rest. At least for the most part...a little...

She shuffled her feet as she took a step away, glad that the one's who knew more about Kisuna took over. Her hands fidgetted as they folded in front of her. Her eyes nervously looked around the area. Nothing really helped.

Natsu was annoying. The guards seemed to be more hovering over Hayato who, like everyone else, was worried about Kisuna.

Was she worried? She was moreso confused and trying not to pay attention again before she heard him groan. Green eyes looked to the poor boy with Amnesia before they glued to the flower.

"You picked one too?" Midori's voice cooled to a more icey tone. And she was worried about him! PAH! Her eyes narrowed as she glared at him, teeth gritting. He was probably hiding it once she spoke to Natsu. So he was no better than her!

Amnesia or not, she had enough! and curled her fingers into a fist. Turning her back towards the fretting ones she took a deep breath. "Can we go now?"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:58 pm
Once the pain from his head departed, Kisuna made a relieved sigh. Although he was lucky to remember such an incident, he felt awful about it as well. Now Midori was mad at him, as expected. It was no surprise that she wanted to leave. He kept silent. He couldn't defend himself. He didn't know what happened anyway. What exactly was there to say?

"You guys should go," Kisuna suggested, "I'll join you guys once I have my memory back or so.... I think it'll be better that way."

He picked up the flower, stuffed it in his pocket and left the den.

"Midori... that wasn't very fair." Sui said sternly. "You know, he doesn't remember anything...." He slowly made his way towards her and once he managed to stand an inch away his eyes hardened like ice. It was then for the first time, he glared at Midori.

"Why don't you go apologize?" Sui offered, returning her previous tone, "Maybe once that's cleared, then we can go...." He stood tall and firm on his word. Although it seemed as if he favored Kisuna more than her, Sui knew that Midori understood Kisuna's situation and that it wasn't very just to get angry at him.

"You know, before he walks too far off, how about you go now?" Sui's eyes lowered and his mouth formed an evil smirk, "I'm sure that there are many trees in this forest to tell you where he went...."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:30 pm
"B-but..." Midori shrunk back from Sui. Her eyes prickled at the edges. She didn't want to apologize! Not to him! Even if Sui was right, even if he didn't remember anything, she didn't want to apologize to him!

"Maybe once that's cleared, then we can go...."

Her shoulder slumped as she bit her lip and fidgetted with the hem of her skirt. "So later?..."

"You know, before he walks too far off, how about you go now?" Sui's eyes lowered and his mouth formed an evil smirk, "I'm sure that there are many trees in this forest to tell you where he went...."

"......" Her heart sunk to the pit of her stomache, as she felt the prickles more. "...fine." She mummbled as quietly as she could beneath her breath. Having no other choice but to skulk after the sandy-haired boy, she'd leave then.

It wouldn't take long at all to find him probably, it was just the simple question of what direction he went in she'd need to ask now and again. Of course she'd reluctantly ask the foliage around, trying to scuffle her shoes in the ground as much to slow her trek after him.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:38 pm
Kisuna took a deep breath and tried to pop into a snake. He tried many times... all unsuccessful. Was Sui lying to him? He sighed. It would be much easier to step on the flowers and replant the flower he picked in that same spot... but then Midori would probably get even more furious at him. He sighed and attempted one more time. Poof! He opened his eyes to see that it worked! Kisuna carried the flower in his mouth and wandered around the forest. Once in a while, he'd stick his tongue out to sense where the flower came from. They had to have the same scent. Finally, he reached the meadow of colorful flowers.

He slithered happily, carrying the flower by his mouth and avoided the other flowers as well. Kisuna was a thin snake, and for that, he was grateful. He continued to neatly replant the flower pounding at the dirt gently with his tail. He hoped that Midori wouldn't be so angry at him after this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 pm
Perhaps it was harder than she thought to find him... The foliage was now giving her weird answers. That shouldn't be right, creatures always pass by, but now they were saying that the latest one was now one of the fauna, nod a bipedal.

Might as well follow the clues. As rather puzzling this was, it was her best bet maybe Kisuna mutated into something.

It took Midori longer than she thought, only to see an open space and no Kisuna. Just flowers, flowers everywhere. She felt like giving up and going back, but Sui would scold her again, she bet. The prickle at the corner of her eyes were returning as she started to get frustraited.

Midori wanted to go back, see Kaen, be happy and hanging around him. He was the only one she knew that was nice and she knew she didn't really cause so much trouble too. He also understood her. Sui and Alcina didn't understand and Kisuna didn't, he was one of them! Those pesky brats that called her a freak, teased her, made her life hell after they learned she was just a little different.

Midori hiccuped. Kaen wasn't around anymore though and there left the problem. He died right there... and now she was wrapped up in all of this. Tears started falling as she settled to sit in the meadow, careful on not squishing any flowers despite her being upset.

And she cried. She cried as she hugged her knees and buried her head into the top of them. She cried hard as she ignored the worry of the flowers and their soft speaking of 'What's the matter? It's alright.' to try and sooth her. It wasn't alright!

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:09 pm
Kisuna, the snake, smiled triumphantly at the flower and called it a job well done. But, to his surprise, he heard sniffling. Who was crying? It surely wasn't the flowers. Flowers can't talk! He tried to revert back to his human form and poof! Kisuna transformed back to his human state. Fortunately for him, he failed to step on any of the flowers. He looked over the meadow and saw Midori, sitting. He raised a brow. Could it be her?

He cautiously walked through the field, careful not to step on any of the flowers. When he finally reached her, he sat in front of her. "Midori...?" He whispered. Still, she cried. Maybe she didn't hear him?

Kisuna felt rather guilty. Midori shouldn't be the one crying if he offended her....

He felt his arms naturally spread but soon hesitated. Why did it feel so awkward? He liked her, right? Kisuna decided to risk it. How angry could she get after what he did?

Relieving every doubtful feeling in his mind, Kisuna hugged Midori and let his face tint with pink once more. For some reason, he didn't mind it at all. Embarrassment and fear seemed to have disappeared.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games