Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 am
"no" sevias said melting through the wall. "your still too worn out from your last fight even if you dont remember it." he said as he reached the other side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:54 am
Noah looked at him, then at the ground. "I know, but, I, you're right. Just don't get killed okay?" he said letting out a sigh.  

Omega Awesome391

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:56 am
sevias gets to the other side "so a two on one match. sounds like fun." sevias said smirking.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:13 am
The two knights swung their swords simultaneously at sevias. "hmph" sevias said dodging the attacks. he pulled out his dual sword. kachink the sword became two. he thrust both of them at both the knights. the knights jumped back dodging the initial attack. "EXTEND" sevias yelled as ice shot and impaled the one of the knights in the stomach. the other rolled out of the way.
The one that was impaled was bleeding. he snapped the ice to make sure the part inside him was still in him. sevias backed up a little. "any one can join in to help" sevias yelled. "...except noah or amie or exodus"  

Reptile621

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:14 pm
Himura continued to kill people. "I will not stop this until you come out and play!" Himura screamed as he threw flames at a running child. The child erupted into flames and collapsed screaming. Himura laughed maniacally as he destroyed the villagers.

((My weakness is now water...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:19 pm
Noah sat down against the wall. He looked around and realized that Himura wasn't around. He sighed a sigh of relief and then looked up at Sin. "Do you know where Karin is?" he asked showing slight worry for her safety.  

Omega Awesome391

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:13 pm
Tiran stood atop a bell tower in the ocean side city of kembol. He looked down at all the people below him "SHACKLE" yelled Tiran gesturing with his arm. a dark mist descended across the city. The citizens looked around, confused. The people upon inhaling the mist fell down to their knees, gasping for air. Then all at once the people stopped struggling and rose to their feet. Their eyes taking on a familiar purple glow. Tiran smiled and leaped to the ground and entered a small building. The people walked off and continued on with their normal lives.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:00 pm
"Sorry Noah, i have no idea, ill be right back..." Sin also passed through the wall turning himself into electrical energy and what not, he came out on the other side and walked over to Himura, "Having fun are we?" He asked in a soulless voice.  

Sindenky

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:08 pm
"you guys can jump in at any time" sevias said holding off the two knights meant for sin and himura at the same time not realizing himura was killing people (like a noob)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 pm
Kova stood staring into a pool of water, watching the heros, he had veins bulging out of his head, "How can this be, my knights, defeated.....verry ell, god must want me to dispose of this infestation upon his good green earth." Kova held out his hand and a glowing blade of pure energy appeared in his hand, he griped the blade and pulled off his robes to reveal a simple looking wardrobe, he stepped outside of hit temple and started walking down the street, as he walked the earth under his feet turned into a horrible green black color, the plant died around him and strange silver mist pored from them and spiraled around him, a ground of birds fell dead from the sky and the same mist came from them and swirled around Kova, he was heading in the direction of the 'abominations' but was taking his time.  

Sindenky

Endency

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:39 pm
Endency was traveling threw the ground at high speeds and stopped under the knight that Sevias had not stabbed. Endency's arm's came up from the ground and grabbed the knights ankle's. Endency tugged hard and the knight came underground with him. Endency and the knight were now in a small underground room. "Welcome to my nightmare." Endency said getting into a fighting pose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 pm
Noah sighed as Sin and Sevias left. He took Amie and positioned her again on his chest so she would at least be comfortable. He didn't think that the ground was the best place for her to sleep.  

Omega Awesome391

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 pm
Krovak ran towards the commotion and saw Himura slaughtering innocent people,"Now that looks like fun..." Krovak thought to himself. Krovak ran over to Himura and started slaying people with him. For instance a small child who walked up to him with a little dolly asking for help. When this happened Krovak grasped the child's head and smashed it inside out. Blood spewed everywhere and Krovak started cackling maniacally. "My allegiance is now with Himura! I was only in it for the chance to see all your powers!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40 pm
Himura looked at his new visitor. So this guy wants to be with me, huh? Alright I can deal with a partner. "So, what is your name? My name is Himura." Himura said while he impaled several citizens. "Will you join my quest to destroy these fools?" Himura asked the newcomer.  

Justinh1634

Reptile621

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:18 pm
" i gotta finish this quick before i lose my power." sevias jumped over the knight and went to impale him in the back. the knight turned really quickly. hahahahahaha you think your little ice sword can kill me" he said grabbing the blade. " no but freezing your armor should have an effect." sevias said mocking the knight. the knight looks at his gloves. They were frozen and it was still going up the armor. he tried to let go of the sword but he couldn't. his gloves were frozen to the sword. let go of the sword the knight said lifting sevias off his feet. sevias got flung off. the knight swung his arms down shattering his gloves and armor to his shoulders. revealing his skin. "perfect" sevias said running and grabbing one of the knights arms freezing it. let go the knight yelled swinging his arm at a pole with sevias still attached. sevias let go and the arm shattered. sevias grabbed the other arm and the same thing happened. "now your armless" sevias laughed picking up his sword. he got it ready to freeze the enemy and shoved it through the visor freezing the knights head. sevias didnt pull it out until the whole body was frozen. when he pulled the sword out the body of the knight fell and shattered into pieces.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff