Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 pm
(sorry guys i havent been on lately i been working at the ren fair sweatdrop )
selena and hethrus comes up next to her in the water and wink at him and swims over and put her arms around his neck " so sweet heart arent you glad that i draged you here to spend so alone time " selena gigles and deeply kiss hethrus " i love you so much " selena frenches hethrus " you need to realx a bit every scence the babies were born you been right there 24 -7 i thought we could use a brake "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:45 am
Hethrus smiled and kissed Selena back."Yes I am"  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 am
selena smiles and kiss hethrus back "now let have some fun " selena gigles and wink at hethrus "i love you "
(time skip)
a few hours later selena was sweating even in the water "wow how long has it been scence we been like that with each other " selena gigles  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:50 am
Hethrus smiled and kissed Selena."A long time"  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:07 am
selena gigles and kiss him back " well i think we should do this more often hethrus " selena smiles " i think we should have haru wathc the babies astlest oncea month dont you agree " selena say as she get out of the water and she dressed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 pm
Having been kept busy taking care of both children Haru had finalyl been able to get them to fall asleep. Smilling to herself she quietly goes to sit down in a chair before closing her eyes and falling asleep also.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:49 pm
Kayin left the green house and looked around the kitchen. Then to where he heard giggling. He walked in the room. Haru was sleeping and the children were playing. Kayin smiled at this. He realized what time it was. First he picked up the daughter. Not knowing who he is she began to cry. He looked at her in the eyes. Her eyelids began to drop, she yawned and fell asleep. He did the same to the son.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 pm
Hethrus also got out and dressed.He smiled at Selena "I have no problem with that."  

Hethrus

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:57 pm
(wrong person Selenia is at the waterfall)

Hearing a noise as he walks into the room Haru opens her eyes and watches him as he makes both children sleep. "It's nice to see that they like you a bit" she say's before yawning and sitting up straight. Smilling she looks at Alice than Alexander and smiles again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 pm
(mybad edited it tho)

He laid them down. "Yea I guess you could say so..." Kayin said.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:21 pm
(ohhhh just notice, sorry)

"You don't seem happy why is that" she ask's before standing up and stretching a bit. Walking over to him she places a hand on his shoulder "You don't seem happy since you have gotten back".  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:52 pm
"It's nothing you should worry about..." Kayin said. He removed her hand from his shoulder. He turned and left the room.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:15 pm
"How annoying can one person get" she ask's herself before going to look out the window. sitting down on the window sile she smiles to herself. "Nothing that I should worry about, if someone in the mansion is not themselves than I can worry all I want" Haru say's before laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm
Name: Niara Jornia
Human or Vamp: human child
Background: a child who is lost. her parents died in a house fire. she is hungry, tired, and has no place to go.
Description (Or Picture): blonde braided hair, big blue eyes, loose turquoise dress, and little black boots  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:27 pm
(post away)

Kayin turned around to look at Haru. His eyes changed from brown to red. "Why are you always on my case Aiya-...!" Kayin yelled at Haru. He didn't finish. His eyes went back to normal and he left the room as fast as possible. He went up stairs and headed for his room.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games