Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:05 pm
"Listen if you dare pose a threat to this village I'll kill you. I'd protect the village with my life."

*He activated his sharingan and stared at him with his blood red eyes. He then started gathering extra chakra just in case...*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:09 pm
(Bro had college work...)
"You guys buy any of this? Xantos playfully asked Hanzo and Orion before turning back to the figure. He reved his chainsaw blade faster.
"All talk I'm afraid, I've seen it done...Zeramaru, Sojiro, countless akatsuki, some of the shadow assasins, and you of course. Face it, that's all it is." He said, pointing the blade towards him.
"Hanzo, have you had any bomb training? If so, please head through the village and disarm them, or at least contain them...I believe I'll continue our little chat."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:11 pm

"No, you listen: " He started moving towards the figure. "I could crack you without lifting a finger;I could have wishing you were never born and then making you beg for mercy at the foot of my command, but lucky for you-I'm not commited to violence." He grinned beneath his mask. "I only work under direct orders from my master;never do I perform any unneccesary battle." He grinned. "But I give you credit, you've got guts." He smiled and thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:14 pm

He looked back to the Hokage and frowned. "Believe what you want-but I'm not obliged to respond to anything, but I will cooperate willingly." He said in a simple tone.

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:14 pm
"Heh...I'll take that as a compliment I suppose." said Xantos, and he grinned under the face mask.
"But, once more all talk, I dare you to even convince me otherwise." Xantos said, still remaining calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 pm
(Where are the bombs at?)
*Hanzo looked over at the hokage*
"No but I can probably contain it."

*Hanzo did a flash of hand signs "Bushin no Jutsu". A clone of Hanzo body flickered off, while the real Hanzo looked over at Kiddo with a cocky smile*

"Hey didn't anyone ever teach you not to underestimate your opponents?"  

Dark-Ninja70

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm
(ooooh, looks like i can find out your identity with that information
and to the rip me in pieces part-nice try. I was an expert at ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu, my elements were lightning and earth, and my bloodline converts it into glass-my clan gives me manipulation of wind and sound, and I was part medical ninja/puppeteer. so now way-I would rip you into pieces. AND I COPIED IT.. I LIKE CHEESE!! mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm

He raised an eyebrow and sighed. "I'd further this conversation, but I have business elsewhere. Could you perhaps wrap this up, or shall I finish the mission that I started here?" He flashed the seal, commencing countdown of the explosion chain.

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:19 pm
(uh...Dark, his names not kiddo...I just used the name to mock him...m'kay? You never hear the nick name 'kid-oh'? Your pop never called you that?)

"Alright then, Hanzo, start containing the blasts, the academy is fine, go to my office, ramen shop, and..just use your sharingan to find them!" Xantos told him. He raised his blade up.
"Well...since it's already started, let's dance."
He charged in with the chainsaw blade reving, bringing it sideways towards his foe's hip.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:19 pm
(( confused ....Im allergic to cheese.))  

De-Vaughn07

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:21 pm
(Lol I thought it was pronounced Key-do it's rp name Ive heard before well I guess you can just forget the kiddo part Ill just call you Devaughn then)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:21 pm
edited xp  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:27 pm

The figure sank into the ground using the Earth Military Movement Technique. He popped back up behind the Kage and used his own position against him; he grabbed for both arms but stopped and instead made some handsigns and the earth beneath Xantos transformed into quicksand, signaling of course that he was trapped. "Please, I wish for no violence. I'll only defend myself neccesarily. Attack me if you wish. But I am prepared to let your pathetic village go off into flames." He said.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:28 pm
(xantos make a clone go to moon training grounds)  

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:32 pm
(I'm a bit busy right now...)
Xantos forced chakra out through his feet, propelling him out of the quicksand.
"Earth hm....what to do, what to do...fire should work nicely." he said to himself.
"yeah, up into flames, you've already started a count down." Xantos said, then slicing again with his chainsaw blade. His eyes flashed orange, the neo-byakugan had taken effect.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games