Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Patchouli the Librarian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:51 pm
The Rawk Hawk
Denko
Of course Powerful Warlock is in it. But I can't say more for fear of spoilerz.

You included Pauer Rangers?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/megaman is awesome/shadowluigio/Awesome_Megaman.png?o=1  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:52 pm
Played it, beat it, loved it. I...uh...kept training my characters for an hour or two afterwards, though.

Also, the first boss was pretty easy. He only used Flame Breath on me once, so I never really fell behind on the healing.  

Allegro

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:22 pm
The Rawk Hawk
We need PAUer Rangers.

I said this a long time ago...you guys just ignored me...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:23 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
The Rawk Hawk
We need PAUer Rangers.

I said this a long time ago...you guys just ignored me...

OMG Sowee.
So the copyright is yours. mrgreen  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:28 pm
Allegro
Played it, beat it, loved it. I...uh...kept training my characters for an hour or two afterwards, though.

Also, the first boss was pretty easy. He only used Flame Breath on me once, so I never really fell behind on the healing.
Sorry I wasnt hard enough for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:32 am
You know guys, I had a thought for Fish in the game. I was thinking that maybe he could be an optional boss, but if you beat him, he joins the team. But that's not all! I submit the stats of Fish himself!

BOSS: Meta-Fish
Lv:70
HP:50000
MP:5000
Atk confused
Def confused
Speed confused
Magic Power confused

But Fish is more then just a high level boss. Oh no. He has the ability to transform his weapon into one of 4 different weapons. It starts out as a staff, which gives Fish a huge Magic bonus at the cost of low Attack. Then, there's a Spear, which has good Attack, but all other abilities are average, or perhaps less then average. Then there's a Katana, which gives Fish high Speed, average Attack and Magic, and less then average Defense. Then, there's the awesome GreatSword. Anyone remember Nightmare from Soul Caliber? The weapons Nightmare uses are what I call GreatSwords. With the GreatSword, Fish has upgraded Attack and Defense, Normal Magic Power, and severely reduced Speed.

It might be a cool idea! I've always loved the idea of a boss that can flip his stats and his entire attacking style in the middle of a fight, so that you're having to think on your feet. Most bosses have a certain pattern that makes them easy to beat once you figure it out. But a boss that can change at a moment's notice? Now that rules.  

Rachetgirl11

Rad Electropow

Invisible Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:13 am
Naw, It sould be Meta-Meta_Fish, a robo version of Meta_Fish  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 am
Rachetdude11
You know guys, I had a thought for Fish in the game. I was thinking that maybe he could be an optional boss, but if you beat him, he joins the team. But that's not all! I submit the stats of Fish himself!

BOSS: Meta-Fish
Lv:70
HP:50000
MP:5000
Atk confused
Def confused
Speed confused
Magic Power confused

But Fish is more then just a high level boss. Oh no. He has the ability to transform his weapon into one of 4 different weapons. It starts out as a staff, which gives Fish a huge Magic bonus at the cost of low Attack. Then, there's a Spear, which has good Attack, but all other abilities are average, or perhaps less then average. Then there's a Katana, which gives Fish high Speed, average Attack and Magic, and less then average Defense. Then, there's the awesome GreatSword. Anyone remember Nightmare from Soul Caliber? The weapons Nightmare uses are what I call GreatSwords. With the GreatSword, Fish has upgraded Attack and Defense, Normal Magic Power, and severely reduced Speed.

It might be a cool idea! I've always loved the idea of a boss that can flip his stats and his entire attacking style in the middle of a fight, so that you're having to think on your feet. Most bosses have a certain pattern that makes them easy to beat once you figure it out. But a boss that can change at a moment's notice? Now that rules.

For the last time that Idea is stupid. I want Meta_Fish as a party member.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:22 am
Rad Electropow
Naw, It sould be Meta-Meta_Fish, a robo version of Meta_Fish

I guess it would work, but this is an optional boss I'm talking about. the robo version could be part of the story, I guess, but if that's the case, then Meta-Meta_Fish should go something like this...

BOSS: Meta-Meta_Fish
Lv:50
HP:30000
MP:0(he is a robot, robots don't do magic.This also means he can do any specials over and over...)
Atk:200
Def confused
Speed:150
Magic power: 0

So, what can this reject from the scrap yard do? At first, all he does is a Machine Gun burst fire. Once he hits 20000 HP, he'll start using his Volt Sword, which has a 20% chance to stun whoever it hits. Once he's at 10000 HP, he'll use a Grenade Launcher, which hits one person for massive damage. Once he's at 5000 HP, he unleashes his greatest attack: Laser Scathing, a huge laser beam that hits the whole party for massive damage. Luckily for all of you, he only uses such an attack once. Now, come on, if he used Laser Scathing more then once, you'd be needing to swap in other people to help you out!

@Reg: Okay, so, you want Fish as a party member, fine. But I still think the idea of a boss that randomly changes his attack style is pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:08 pm
Fish's role in the story can not be revealed yet, but he is in the next release.  

Denko

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Allegro

Well maybe you should stop sucking.

Also why can't I use any of your awesome moves when you join my party?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:25 pm
Allegro
l-Kathulu-l
Allegro

That's been fixed. When I rushed to finish the demo I kinda half-assed Kathulu and Uncle among other things because it takes a while to script a character's skills, stats, and the like.
Uncle was a Warrior in the demo, but now he's a Fighter. They have a good chance of criticals and they do lots of damage from the start but most armor and weapons aren't compatible with them.
Kathulu has his own class, Demon Brawler. It's a Fighter variant with a Pyromancer subclass.
Also most of the other characters got revamped to make them more different, and the magic spells and skills have increased power.
Also, Wayne's Overdrive, Revive, didn't work in the demo. That's been fixed as well, but now you can only use it in the menu.
I've also been increasing the difficulty.

Just FYI, Release 2 (I call it Chunk 2) is almost halfway done, approximately.  

Denko

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:30 pm
Allegro
l-Kathulu-l

rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:13 pm
I have two boss/enemy ideas depending on how you want them used.

Grimalkin - If there is a dark attribute it should have that. Extremely potent in magic defense and magic attack. They are the cat familiars of witches and associated with the devil. Perhaps as part of the design they should look like devils or witches or something stupid.

Cerberus - The obvious match for a demon cat is the demon dog. three heads, high physical stats. Perhaps use weaker multi hit attacks instead of heavy single ones to represent the heads. (I forget the class, I think grappler)

I really had this idea for one reason. When they fight together you gotta use this this theme. Lol, through the cats and dogs.  

Owwin

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 pm
Denko
Allegro
l-Kathulu-l
Allegro

That's been fixed. When I rushed to finish the demo I kinda half-assed Kathulu and Uncle among other things because it takes a while to script a character's skills, stats, and the like.
Uncle was a Warrior in the demo, but now he's a Fighter. They have a good chance of criticals and they do lots of damage from the start but most armor and weapons aren't compatible with them.
Kathulu has his own class, Demon Brawler. It's a Fighter variant with a Pyromancer subclass.
Also most of the other characters got revamped to make them more different, and the magic spells and skills have increased power.
Also, Wayne's Overdrive, Revive, didn't work in the demo. That's been fixed as well, but now you can only use it in the menu.
I've also been increasing the difficulty.

Just FYI, Release 2 (I call it Chunk 2) is almost halfway done, approximately.

All good fixes. I was going to whinge about how many warriors there were in this game, but I should have figured otherwise.

Are we going to have thieves?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games