Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 am
((man you guys posted like 8 pages after i logged off.))

Jedi suddenly became aware of his surroundings and his Eternal mangekyo started spinning and everything in the room returned to normal. " who said you could start without me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 am
M o k i F a i r y
(Zero stop god modding before I get pissed and face the battle like a man, you are an akatsuki god damnit. And guys im still in the office so stop trying to kill me x.x
WE ARE STARTING FROM THE START OF THE FIGHT AND THATS FINAL
Eris5
((rahenno leave the announcements to me...don't ever post something in a village when it has obviously not been entirely approved and finished by the crew. normally I would demote you for this sort of action but as i don't want to be the kage again im not going to.))

((hachibi is not immune to genjutsus so take that back))
((Havock stop cussing please.))
((NO customs will be approved for right now.))
((Stop argueing over pointless crap))

HE GOD MODDED...this was the 1st POST BUT HE WILL NOT EXCEPT THAT HE IS TOAST.....HE KEEPS LOOKING FOR LOOP HOLES, that is bull....he made a mistake...and don't you all jump in on this cus i am the "bad guy"...he lost....he looked at my jutsu then he looked 4 a loop hole.....his loop hole was the hachibi. he told me the was IMMUNE to genjutsu(if immune dos not sound like a GOD MOD THEN YOU ARE ON CRACK) but as you can see he was told that he cannot do this.......AND FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN NOT WIN IN A FIGHT THAT I DID NOT PLAN OUT>>>>HE WILL KILL ME))AND WE ARE NOT IN THE OFFICE GOD DAMMIT AND YOU AR NOT IN THE FIGHT>>>THIS IS JUST ME,ZAN MY partner and the old man.... and if this is the bullshit that you do when one of you friends is down, and and the fact that HE DID A GOD MOD then this guide is corrupted  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 am
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
M o k i F a i r y
(Zero stop god modding before I get pissed and face the battle like a man, you are an akatsuki god damnit. And guys im still in the office so stop trying to kill me x.x
Eris5
((rahenno leave the announcements to me...don't ever post something in a village when it has obviously not been entirely approved and finished by the crew. normally I would demote you for this sort of action but as i don't want to be the kage again im not going to.))

HE GOD MODDED...this was the 1st POST BUT HE WILL NOT EXCEPT THAT HE IS TOAST.....HE KEEPS LOOKING FOR LOOP HOLES, that is bull....he made a mistake...and don't you all jump in on this cus i am the "bad guy"...he lost....he looked at my jutsu then he looked 4 a loop hole.....his loop hole was the hachibi. he told me the was IMMUNE to genjutsu(if immune dos not sound like a GOD MOD THEN YOU ARE ON CRACK) but as you can see he was told that he cannot do this.......AND FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN NOT WIN IN A FIGHT THAT I DID NOT PLAN OUT>>>>HE WILL KILL ME))

however i can undo any and all genjutsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 am
jedimastersonic
-XxZ-x-E-X-R-x-OxX-
M o k i F a i r y
Eris5

HE GOD MODDED...this was the 1st POST BUT HE WILL NOT EXCEPT THAT HE IS TOAST.....HE KEEPS LOOKING FOR LOOP HOLES, that is bull....he made a mistake...and don't you all jump in on this cus i am the "bad guy"...he lost....he looked at my jutsu then he looked 4 a loop hole.....his loop hole was the hachibi. he told me the was IMMUNE to genjutsu(if immune dos not sound like a GOD MOD THEN YOU ARE ON CRACK) but as you can see he was told that he cannot do this.......AND FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN NOT WIN IN A FIGHT THAT I DID NOT PLAN OUT>>>>HE WILL KILL ME))

however i can undo any and all genjutsu

((SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ARE NOT IN THIS.... i AM SICK OF THIS CORRUPTION))  

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:47 am
i set this up perfectly..and you people wont except it,,,,eris told you it was bull crap the 1st time...i took your body and that is the end of it, grab your pullup, stop your crying. and get over it.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:49 am
((ok thats it, no more ooc, ive had it with all the crap and the fact that some people dont listen when crew and vice captains tell them things, enough arguing and enough with the freakin godd moding and if you argue with me zero then you will go straight to no Rp for a couple days, last i checked we had guild police for a reason.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:56 am
((good then i took the body and i am out...IF YOU LOOK AT THE 1ST POST ERIS PUT....THAT ZAN WILL NOT LISTEN TO))

a fire clone of zero flashed on top of the building(we are up there). the clone looked at jedi. the clone did not want to fight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:56 am
(wow this really is out of hand.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 am
( I know and jedi ive been off for like a while whats happenin?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 am
((trust me i just goit on so dont know.))

Jedi looked at the clone. "im gonna enjoy burning you alive, next time my Eternal Sharingan looks at your real body it will burn to death out of hatred." His Eternal mangekyo spun and Amaratsu shot from his eye at everything it saw including the clone.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 am
(well ok then if you guys are going to be in the mission youll have to put up your info on the thread...and its called special jounin and up)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:20 am
"it was all worth it"
the clone embraced the blast with open arms and a smile on his face. the clone was incinerated.....

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 am
Jedi's eye changed back into its black eye color. "this cant keep happening." Jedi Moved his headbend up and scanned the area with his byakugan. "any Akatsuki left will die by my hand!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 pm
Kiyoshi sat in the office with a look like 'Ok...'. From all that had occured.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 pm
Jedi jumped off the office and headed into the village.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games