Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:38 am
*clings to you* I don't have any teammates!! I just realized that. @_@ Nooo.. and anyway, I probably have time for a post or two, and then I have to leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:44 am
*Protects you all big-brotherly?* Will you be coming back later?  

Senquis

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:15 am
OOPPSSIIEE sorry Miki for not visiting you at the hospital yesterday....I fell down the toilet XP lol no actually, right when I was about to post up..my..post( xd ) in the hospital my dad called me to help him out in the yard xp ...and it took longer then expected...after that we ate dinner, and watched a movie (Family nights=Friday&Saturday) and after the movie it was like 12 midnight xp *sigh* sorry once again crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:27 am
*Gives you a hug* It's okay . . . but I dun' think Keila is gonna reply so Miki ish stuck in the Courtyard x_X  

Senquis

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:28 am
So we're actually having a tournament then. Hhmm.... I still don't see how this shall work though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:40 am
Why not? It's simple enough . . . a round robin of eliminations until the final fights in which the winner is determined?  

Senquis

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:40 am
Ya...hhmmm, well you know Kurai, always has something up his sleeve 3nodding (no, and this time I am not talking about a girly hentai magazine, im talking about an idea lol xd )

Oh and Miki im debating on whether if I should go to the courtyard or not ninja My dad wants me to cut the grass crying but im not sure excatly when ::ponders:: and I dont want to leave you in the middle of something interesting when we RP....Gah!! curse you grass from the underworld!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:42 am
*Pets Tiffany* Just cut the grass later >_>  

Senquis

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:45 am
I'm allergic to cut grass O.o its the wierdest allergy ever!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:46 am
I'm allergic to secound-hand smoke.  

Cevian

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:47 am
I'm allergic to Poison Ivy, Zumac, and Oak..>.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:50 am
Then I'm guessing you would also be allergic to first-hand as well. Wah... cigarette smoke gives me major head aches that hurt. I don't like being around smokers at all, but a good sum of my family smokes. Still, I mean... how do you actually determine a WIN? I wasn't here, so if there was a memo, I've yet to receive it. I mean... I don't think we're using dice. But... how do you determine who wins? I'm pretty sure that we all know how to fight, you know, taking hits when needed, but when do you actually say that one is to go down?  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Senquis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:51 am
I'm allergic to bad movies o_o;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:52 am
But I'm allergic to penicillin if any of you are curious. That's it. Also... poison ivy is bad for everyone.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:53 am
Oh yeah, and you can't forget that poison oak is a 'no-no'. XD Hhm... but yeah, if I eat moldy bread, or anything with such in it, I'll break out. Then again... who would be crazy enough to eat moldy bread. Not I. 3nodding  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games