Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rompleforeskin

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:16 pm
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x~x~x~x~

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            I'll try and keep this simple but I'll probably end up babbling anyway.
            So I'm Angel (: Yes that is my name. I'm a girl. I'm bi. I look like a stereotypical scene kid, but I'm really not. My hair is blue and my face is in my siggy. <3
            I love guns, swords, any weapons really, video games and muscle cars. I roleplay as really anyone. Girl or boy, romantic, fantasy, horror, military. anything.
            I'm 15 at the moment. My birthday is the twenty seventh of November.
            Music is my life, and keeps my sane. I love writing and if you do me an art I'll write you a short story. Heck, I'll write you a short story for any reason really. Just ask.
            Not really sure what else to put. I'm very random, but i HATE rape jokes with a passion. Erm, if you don't quote me I probably won't notice you're talking to me. Ummmmm yea that's it :3 kbai. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do photo edits count as an art? I could easily send you samples of my work, and if you like what you see I could do one for you, I'd like to see your short story capabilities. Seems like you'd be good at writing, I do writing myself, but have yet to publish anything

On a note to myself: I need to publish my horror short stories. ASAP.

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            course it does. :3 the pic in my sig you're free to edit. What kind of short story would you like? (: . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Depends on what you're best with. Want me to PM you my sample works?

On a note to myself: I'm really running out of things to say in these. Hey that gives me an idea..

MAKE MORE

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            It'll probably be horror or sci fi then :3 or a combination. Sure (:

//writes on you note "You should be friends with angel :3 ". . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eh, I might. I will PM you my samples though

On a note to myself: I should make less demonic-esque photo edits  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:21 pm
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            I'll try and keep this simple but I'll probably end up babbling anyway.
            So I'm Angel (: Yes that is my name. I'm a girl. I'm bi. I look like a stereotypical scene kid, but I'm really not. My hair is blue and my face is in my siggy. <3
            I love guns, swords, any weapons really, video games and muscle cars. I roleplay as really anyone. Girl or boy, romantic, fantasy, horror, military. anything.
            I'm 15 at the moment. My birthday is the twenty seventh of November.
            Music is my life, and keeps my sane. I love writing and if you do me an art I'll write you a short story. Heck, I'll write you a short story for any reason really. Just ask.
            Not really sure what else to put. I'm very random, but i HATE rape jokes with a passion. Erm, if you don't quote me I probably won't notice you're talking to me. Ummmmm yea that's it :3 kbai. . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do photo edits count as an art? I could easily send you samples of my work, and if you like what you see I could do one for you, I'd like to see your short story capabilities. Seems like you'd be good at writing, I do writing myself, but have yet to publish anything

On a note to myself: I need to publish my horror short stories. ASAP.

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            course it does. :3 the pic in my sig you're free to edit. What kind of short story would you like? (: . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

On a note to myself: I'm really running out of things to say in these. Hey that gives me an idea..

MAKE MORE

A●n●g●e●l● says~

//writes on you note "You should be friends with angel :3 ". . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            Awesome thanks :3 I'll get started on your story . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AngelicRamen

Captain Trash

Rompleforeskin

Chatty Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:37 pm
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen

A●n●g●e●l● says~

MAKE MORE

A●n●g●e●l● says~

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            Awesome thanks :3 I'll get started on your story . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cool. Go ahead and take your time, I don't intend to die any time soon

On a note to myself: There is no note to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen
Andrew C Price
AngelicRamen

A●n●g●e●l● says~

MAKE MORE

A●n●g●e●l● says~

A●n●g●e●l● says~

Cool. Go ahead and take your time, I don't intend to die any time soon

On a note to myself: There is no note to myself.

A●n●g●e●l● says~
            Lol alright xD . . . User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AngelicRamen

Captain Trash

JustHereToDrawYou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:06 pm
Im Mimi
Im just a wondering otaku/girly girly
living in NYC
whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 pm
Names Kenny c: Is a tech geek and loves video games. Good day to you. yum_puddi  

Salty Ballsack

OG Cat

9,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500

UnwrittenWonderland

Sparkly Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:07 pm
Alrighty then I guess I'll introduce myself!
My friends think I'm insane
I love music
My favorite band is Mayday Parade

I also enjoy Simple Plan, Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Marainas Trench and so many more.
I currently feel like I'm filling out a dating service ad, so yes I do like long walks on the beach

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:07 pm
Hey im Grandma [no i won't put clothes on. i like the breeze]
Aaaaaaaaaand I'm honored you found me worthy to join cool  

N a k e d G r a n d m a

Wheezing Elder

_NeonDelirium_

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm
hai my name is will.. :3 you can call me will willz or bono(dont ask) i like music and chatting and my avi is half compleate cause im awful at planning my prices before making :l stupid me!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:24 pm
hello
im me, and me isnt that great lol
my emotions cna change like that
im too nice for my won good
so yea, just a bit about me i suppose
this will be interesting indeed xd  

Xeo Dragon

Quotable Explorer

magikgoddess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:52 pm
Hi all. I'm Crystal.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm
Hi Im Piper! Im 19 Im Random YAY  

Mystic Epiphany

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:00 pm
hey. Names Zeke or Mokey or N, any of those really. 26, female out in hell(Texas). I host a DJ show on IMVU. >.> and it's rather random....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:06 pm
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
hey. Names Zeke or Mokey or N, any of those really. 26, female out in hell(Texas). I host a DJ show on IMVU. >.> and it's rather random....
*Glomps* Guess who!  

Tainted and Jaded

Kitcat6363

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:11 pm
I am Kitcat. I live in the USA, I love to read, particularly sci-fi and fantasy, I love animals, and I like to goof around. I got an invite, and here I am! I'll be around and about. I spend wayyyyyyy too much time on Gaia for my own good... Oh yeah! I love to talk to people, and I just turned 21 today!  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games