Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 pm
The clone turned around nodding. "Yes, what is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:12 pm
Kazuma smiled at Lenon "No everything went fine, I still have a lot of chakra and can still use Katon and Raiton though even though my two elements are Fuuton and Doton" he said with a shrug "But thats fine with me" he said and looked at Haseo "Ready to go".  

irishshamrock12

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm
Gaijin walks up to the door and knocs"hello its me Gaijin may i come in i have a question"he waits for a answer  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm
"Come in!" The clone called.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

o8_thaiboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:12 pm
"okie" replays Gaijin as he walks in"mmmm she looks kinda different so how" thought Gaijin " hello how are you to day teach"smiles Gaijin" i just wanted to know how long do one stay in the academy befor he or she can graduat"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:49 pm
perkydemonofdoom
The clone turned around nodding. "Yes, what is it?"

Lenon smiled at Kazuma, happy, and then turned to the Hokage. He walked up and leaned on the desk, now no longer formal. He whispered so that the others could not hear, "I'm worried. The Akatsuki haven't shown their faces in a while. Do you have any idea why this is?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:04 am
"The last time the akatsuki was spotted in Konoha was when Syn revealed that he had joined, and the battle destroyed the gates. However, I have not heard anything from anyone around. I believe Detachi is somewhere in the general area of their hideout, and he will report if anything has gone wrong." The clone said to Lenon. "And Gaijin, you should be at the academy right now. It normally takes a little while in the academy. You can graduate when you learn all three jutsus."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 am
Yokai knocked on the door and said, "Lady Hokage?"

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 am
"Is that you Yokai?" Reiko called, recognizing his voice. "Come in."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 am
Yokai walked in and had a suspicious look on his face, "I need you to check your files, and see if you have any information about Hanazawa Natsuko. I met her on the mountains today, and she seems suspicious. If she is not in your files, then she's trouble."

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:35 am
Reiko's clone nodded. "However I only am permitted to give you names, not the entire files." She handed him a packet of papers. This is a list of names, but thats all. Check them here please."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 am
Yokai nodded and looked at the papers. "There is no Natsuko, that is bad hokage. That means she is an intruder. I think she might be part of akatsuki, or she wants to destroy what is left of konoha!" Yokai panicked, "What are we going to do?"

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:43 am
"Calm down," The clone said. "Now, tell me where you saw this person, and what did she look like."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 am
Yokai took a deep breath and calmed down, "I met her at the mountains. She seemed like she was in a hurry and her voice was hesitant. She seemed like she was going somewhere and she just left. I got suspicious then." Yokai then tried to remember what she looked but then just forgot all about it and said, "She probably disquised herself, but she was about my height. She had a hood on, so it was hard to tell what she looked like."

Dripples

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 am
The clone nodded. "And where did she head off to, because she still isn't where you saw her, is she?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games