Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 am
~Nephilis?~ Samara projected back. ~I'm here. What is it? Are you alright?~ she asked worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 am
~Nephilis? Oh yeah. The bed man. No no, my name is Ocutarios, or Solitaire for the moment. Anyway, is this man your husband or consort?~  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:01 am
Chelan closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. She made a downward swooping motion then raise her arms slowly over her head. Water shot up like a strong spring propelling her up. The water fell back down as Chelan shot into the air. When she was over top of the bulb she began to descend. She went through the ceiling falling through the different floors. She stopped in a hallway. She landed in a crouch in the shadows, it was more of a habit to stay hidden. It wasn't really necessary. Chelan smelled the aroma of food swirling in the air. Suddenly, she remembered that she was hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 am
~The crab?~ Samara asked, obviously confused. ~He's not my husband per se, but practically, yes. Why do you ask?~  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:12 am
~Yes, the crab. But that's not important right now. What is important is me going back to the ocean. You see, the implications of a few actions recently has led me to believe tha fortification of the sea will be vital to my survival, if not, yours. I'm willing to help if it comes to that. You two seem like the only two level headed people who deserve the most help right now.~ Solitaire scuttles from atop Neph's head and to the floor. ~If you need me, get Nephilis to contact me. I'm sure he'll get his aura back sooner or later. He's really torn up, but he isn't saying much about it. He'll tell you when he wakes up though.~ From the window, he leaps to the beach and crawls to the ocean. ~I'll be seeing you guys soon.~  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 am
~Thank you, Ocutarios~ Samara projected in response. ~Your willingness to help means a great deal. We'll be needing all the allies we can get in the near future. Take care of yourself~ she responded before he left into the water.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:22 pm
Plague's cloak enwrapped body appeared form the darkness near Lillith. " Ma'am I realise this may be hard to believe but Nephilis has sent me to find you. " He said with a small bow. He removed his hood and stood were he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm
Riko smiled at Flip. "Your welcome sweetheart..." She said softly, looking at Kessaris. Riko smiled, taking some toast and looking at it. She hadn't cooked before and she thought she did pretty well, she might be a really good cook when she turns 15.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:07 pm
Kessaris ate his breakfast quickly, almost in a rush. He belch escapes him and he looks around at his cast and crew. In his mind was Alastor and his plans and the location of Neph, his sister and the guildmaster. "Hope we can win." he said despondently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:11 pm
Riko flinches at his belch, coughing a little and scooting her plate away. "I just lost my appetite..." She muttered, playing with her knife slowly.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:15 pm
"Sorry about that." Kess apologizes quickly. "Excuse me. You know Riko, maybe we should leave as soon as everyone's ready. The longer we wait, the less we can do." Pensiveness takes it's toll.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:16 pm
"Esscuse you!" Flip said. "Dat was rude." He crossed his arms, glaring at Kessaris.

Morganna looked at Kessaris and chuckled. "I'll take that as complements to the chefs," she said. "And don't worry. With all of us working together, not to mention Mom, Dad and Samara, Alyss and Nephilis pitching in, we're sure to win," she said confidently.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:18 pm
"Alright." Riko stood, not looking at him and taking his plate and her's. She put their stuff in the sink and walked back, sitting down and playing with her knife again. "Hmm..." She looked at Kessaris. "What about that ring? You think you could make it on our way to Alloy?" She whispered to her boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:24 pm
"...Wouldn't this be the third one?" He asks in a groan. "I can make one now. Heh, with all these powers I have, I'm sure I can do almost anything." He creates a swirl of darkness and slips it around Riko. It flows through her hair like a snake. "Tell me that isn't cool."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm
"It creeps me out..." RIko looked at him, shaking her head. "Just give the ring to Kendal so he will stop asking..." She muttered, playing with a snake she found on the floor.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games