Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:31 pm
|| Ok random corny joke when I was making this post ^^ If a vegitarian eats vegatables, what does a humanitarian eat? Lame I know but I think it's kinda funny in an ironic sorta way XD ||.
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was glad she liked it, and thank goodness she want a vegitarian because he hated vegitables. He watched her eat for a bit them realized he had forgotten to get her something to drink. He wasn't sure what she would want, "Veronica would you like something to drink? I am not quite sure what you teenagers drink now adays, but I know it isn't blood or wine. Water perhaps, I don't really know what's in the fridge, milk and lemonade I think."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:37 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica hadn't even realized she didn't have a drink. She felt like a pig, but did she care? Not really.
"Actually, I'm a fan of wine. Its pretty good," Jim Beam on the other hand, she hated with a passion. "Waters good." She smiled at him, "But I can get it, you don't need to wait on me." Veronica smiled at him and stood up to get her own glass. She felt bad having him cook and everything as it was.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:49 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter stood up after her and waited patiently to see if she could find the cabinet with the glasses in it. "I don't mind waiting on you love." he really didn't, it added interest to his otherwise boring continuous lifestyle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:49 pm
xxJasper_is_my_lifexx
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline looked in his eyes before he started kissing her. He moved down her face and stopped at her jawline. She sighed. He just made her...satisfied. She listened to his comment. She would never stop liking him or even be afraid of him, unless he was attacking her. "I understand." Madi smiled. His arms were around her waist. His lips touched her neck. She moaned softly. Her hands ran down his chest, feeling it underneath the layers of clothes.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image

User Image

Armand let a soft sigh escape his lips when she moaned. He became slightly surprised when she started to touch his chest but did not stop her. He let his hands wander to her hips and one hand went further to gently rub her thigh. He licked the length of her neck slowly then nibbled it without baring his fangs. "Madeline..." he whispered her name then looked back to her face and grinned. "How about we head out now? I have many things planned today." He knew that this would tease her and he wanted to see if she would pout for him.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:09 am
Ravin Black

She smiled to herself but didn't say anything. They entered into Dylan's next class. Dylan led them to the back of the class. Ravin took her seat once again and listened to the teacher lecture. She raised her hand several times and added in some things that he had forgot. The teacher nodded in agreement with her and they talked with each other about the current subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:15 am
User Image

Armand's hands wandered down to her hips. He massaged her thigh. He licked and nibbled at her neck. Her name was whispered. Madeline loved it. She moaned a little louder. Then her stopped. She looked at him. She smiled. "Um..okay." Her smile turned to a pout. "But I want to continue this." Madi kissed his neck.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:19 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

But of course, "I don't know where anything is in this place." She sighed and turned on her heels. She was facing Hunter again. Veronica looked at Hunter as he looked back at her, "You knew that was going to happen." Her cheeks blushed a light pink tint.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:36 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was definatly impressed by Ravins knowledge. Not that it was a suprise or anything it was just impressive. She knew more then the teacher. Or atleast, she rememebered to have him add in the things that he had skipped over. They were going on about whatever and Dylan was half-listening. Atleast he was kind of listening though, right? Plus, Ravin could always fill him in later. It was her fault that he couldn't concentrate. Heh.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:55 am
User Image

He laughed at her pout and then picked her up to set her in the passenger seat. "Perhaps later. But the day is still early. You wouldn't want to spoil all the things I have planned now do you?" He lovingly kissed the top of her head and could not help but be a bit ecstatic at the so obvious fact that she wanted him. He started the car and drove off. "I think you will love this mall. It's not in this town it's in the next but we will be there in about 15 minutes or so." Armand smiled lightly and replaced the dark sunglasses on his eyes. The car was moving so fast that the other cars were merely blurs. He came to a sudden stop in a huge parking lot. He got out and once again came to open the door for her and lend a hand. "So what do you think?" The mall was huge and had five stories. It was impossible to see the exact width and length of the building however.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:23 am
|| I may not be on much today I have people over.||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and walked over to the cabinate with the glasses in it. Then he took out a glass and filled it with water, handing it to her he smiled and kissed her forehead lightly. "Well now you know where the glasses are." he had know she wouldn't be able to locate the glasses right away.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:22 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

"You know I'm going to forget." By this time Veronica had sat down in her chair and took the glass from Hunter. "Thanks," She smiled up at him with a small sigh before taking another bite of her food. It was so good.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image

He picked her up and put her in the passenger seat. Madeline hated that he was strong, well now she did. She buckled her seatbelt. The day was still early. They had awhile before I became night. Maybe something was planned for tonight. "I guess not." Armand's lips touch the top of her head. She smiled. He pulled out and drove, like Edward. All the cars seemed to form into blurs. She watched them whizz by. They reached the mall, in what seemed like a few minutes. She gazed at the mall. He opened to door for her; she grabbed his hand and got out of the car. "I love it. So what kind of stores do you like?" Madi wasn't sure. He seemed to dress different everyday. For instance, today was a suit.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:15 pm
Ravin Black

Once Ravin was finished talking with the teacher, she fully turned her body towards Dylan and gave him a smirk.

"See? I know more than you," she boasted, sticking her tongue out playfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:18 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Well Dur." Dylan smirked back, turning his body to face hers. He rested his elbows on his knees and placed his chin in his hands. "I think you're smarter then the teacher as well." He said in a soft voice with a light chuckle hidden behind it.

Ravin stuck her tongue out at him and he smiled, "Don't make me bite that off," He joked sticking his tongue out at her.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:30 pm
|| I may not be on much today I have people over.||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled lightly as she sat down he walked up behind her and gently massaged her shoulders. "Thats ok, I'll be there to remind you." He continued to rub her shoulders and kissed the top of her head lightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games