Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm
Danish ninja-throws down his second to last card
"Byako Uno!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Areashine glares at her boss, but then places down a wild draw 20 card.

"I'll make the color.....Sea foam green!"

She giggles softly.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:57 pm
Danish stared at the choice and then looked through his massive hand.
"Oh my, I don't have any"
Danish ninja-said in surprise as he smiles back at his clever opponent, drawing cards until he aquired a sea foam green and played down a number 149 of that color.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:19 pm
Areashine searched her hand for her seafoam green 7 and placed it on danish's card.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:08 pm
Danish was about to lay down another card when a miniature tornado came by and sent all the cards flying in the air.
"We must save them in the name of love and justice!"
He proclaimed as he chased after the cards.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:06 am
*walks in the door just in time to see cards flying*

Hello. smile What game are you playing?  

Breyer

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Areashine's long red hair swirled around her as the cards flew up to the ceiling due to the mini tornado. The dancer saw the new customer and dashed to his location.

"Welcome to the Plushie Palace! We were just playing UNO Byako edition. Do you need a room? A drink or meal perhaps?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:45 am
"Thank you for the offer. I'm visiting town for Gaia Science Camp. How can I register for a room?"

Breyer dragged his luggage behind him, and tried to get all of the pieces to stay together.  

Breyer

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 am
Areashine looked over at danish.

"Hey boss!!" she yelled, "This guys needs a room! Just leave the cards for now!"

She turned back to the Science man. "You leave you bags right here, we'll take care of them. Just sit down while we get a key."

Areashine then turned towards the servant quarters. She took a deep breath and yelled, "PRINNIES!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:00 pm
Breyer blinked, wondering whether yelling was a common way of communicating in this hotel. He would need to concentrate on reading his scientific articles in his hotel room as he prepared for the science conference, so he hoped that the rooms had soundproofing.

And, Breyer wondered, what was a prinnie? He would probably see soon.  

Breyer

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm
Danish ninja-leaped and ninja-landed at the lobby desk. Ninja-grabbing one of the available room keys and ninja-threw it to Areashine.
"Room 123 is open!"
Danish declared cheerfully.

Meanwhile the sound of a multitude of wandering feet echoed down the halls as a small army of penguin plushies swarmed into the lobby area and scooped up the bags, charrying them en masse up to the vacant room.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 am
eek Breyer had never seen so many trained penguins in a hotel.

Breyer followed the penguins to Room 123. He liked how it looked.

He turned to the woman who had helped him. "Thank you so much for your assistance. May I ask what your name is?"  

Breyer

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 pm
Areashine handed the key to the stranger.

"I'm Areashine. If you need anything, I'll be downstairs. What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:05 am
"My name is Breyer. Thanks again for your help. I will be glad to play a game of UNO Byako downstairs when I am finished unpacking."

Breyer takes the key, giving a smile of gratitude. He leaves his door open to let all of the penguins go out. Then he goes into the room to start unpacking.  

Breyer

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 pm
Areashine nods to the newcomer. It's not usually, or over was, her job to see guests to their room, but it all worked out. Areashine went back downstairs to pick up the Uno cards from the floor where she and danish left them.

"Looks like another dull night at the Palace, boss", she commented to danish.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games