Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:02 pm
((XD Well, it's a better entrance than I could ever do.

Hey, I just realized that Pyro and I were the only ones who have been in this RP since the beginning, and Pyro had a late start. O.o))

"Yes, you're right. We can't be late," Mina said and walked to the door.

((Eh, that's the best I can do right now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 pm
(yeah right!I am here since the beginning muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa ...I think i have a new idea for a new character......we need soemone..who is kind of..mysterious...muahahahahaha)

Jay kissed her and then looked at the door when someone came in with their breakfats"Oh i almost forgot..we wanted to to eat something before!!"Helaughed and tilted his head a little.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 pm
Zenith stayed in the shadows as he noticed Zack's hand start to glow.

Zeek looked at Fredrick "The name is Zeek" he said as he turned to walk away "oh and tell them I sent you" he added.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:03 pm
Ada had now returned to the castle and heard all the commotion. She quickly ran around the corner to see some man running through the halls and shooting things. "What the hell is this?!" she demanded of the guards. "Get him already!"  

Madame Twiggly

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 am
((Sorry, Sapphire. A lot of things happened at once that I had to deal with. sweatdrop You'll have stuff to do soon))
Annexus was startled out of stupor, when he saw Zack's hand begin to glow. Was it possible that Zack was still alive?

"What is this?" he exclaimed

The healers looked afraid. They didn't know what was happening, either. The head healer looked nervously over at Annexus.

"I-I'm sorry, Lord I don't know. The boy appears to be dead... but it also seems some of his injuries have been.... repaired? I-I don't know what to make of it."
................................................................................................................
Elisabeth snatched up her twin axes and tore down the castle halls towards the main chamber. She heard Ada shouting. Nothing like a good kill to clear the head in the morning, she thought gleefully to herself.
.................................................................................................................

"Not a normal horse, huh?" Luana spoke, one eyebrow craned upward skeptically.

She stared at the horse. Perhaps it was more intelligent than some? Luana wasn't sure what to think.

((darnit, I'm singing the mr. ed song now...))
.................................................................................................................

"Zeek, huh?" Fredrick said as the man departed. "I will do that then."

Fredrick turned to leave. He had learned what he wanted and now more than ever he was sure he needed to find those other Eternal Eyes. He was sure he could help them.

As he left he started to pass by the musician. He'd been watching her out of the corner of his eye and now felt compelled to stop. He turned and bowed to her.

"I'm afraid I have nothing to give you but my appreciation," he said head still bowed. "Both for your music and your actions."

At this he stood up again and studied her face carefully.

"Its good to know that in these difficult times people can still find generosity in their soul," He said with a slight smile.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:08 am
( time for Zack to come back!!)

Suddenly Zack whole body was glowing .It was a bright green light which surrounded him now but it soon faded only a strange mark onto Zacks hand was left.But that wasn't everything he was smaller now!Well he looked like a six year old version of Zack and he was breathing.Every wound and every scar just vanished! Slowly the boy opend his eyes and he then held his head"ungh..my head..ouch...?Where am I!?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Mina laughed a little as well. "Oh, right."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But anyway, what brings you all here?" Masa asked Luana.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For once, Arisu appeared just as shocked as everyone else, as if she hadn't seen this coming. "Zack?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:57 pm
Bonniebluejeans

"Zeek, huh?" Fredrick said as the man departed. "I will do that then."

Fredrick turned to leave. He had learned what he wanted and now more than ever he was sure he needed to find those other Eternal Eyes. He was sure he could help them.

As he left he started to pass by the musician. He'd been watching her out of the corner of his eye and now felt compelled to stop. He turned and bowed to her.

"I'm afraid I have nothing to give you but my appreciation," he said head still bowed. "Both for your music and your actions."

At this he stood up again and studied her face carefully.

"Its good to know that in these difficult times people can still find generosity in their soul," He said with a slight smile.
"Hmm?" was her first reply before shutting her map to fully address him. She was actually rather surprised he had been paying so much attention causing her to blush slightly as she smiled back.

"You're too kind. I merely did what I thought was best. I guess I could say I have been through the same ordeal as them in the past." the musician said in a subtle sad tone.

Since he had heard her music, he would see her eyes as a violet color due to her mirage. Even so, she had a feeling she could trust this man. He seemed familiar with the area as well. Perhaps, though it would be a gamble, she could have him help her. Offering a curtsey, Suzu gave a formal greeting first hand before offering her map. If push came to shove, she would use her other abilities to escape the area. For one such as he that knows the landscape around here, the map would most likely tell everything he needed on the direction to getting to the other eternal eyes that he already knows.

"I'm a little lost around here and I'm looking for a certain place but this map I received to help me get there lacks any dinstinct markers or the direction for someone like me that doesn't know the area. Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I've yet to introduce myself. My name is Suzu. I'm a wandering musician. And you?"  

Sneaky Puddle

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:00 pm
Zack first seemed clueless and looked around but suddenly he laughed and shook his head"Oh you mena me!ZAkc was my name...right.."Tears trickeld down his head"I..I am fine...just ..."He looked at all the healers and then at Annexus and Arisu."Where am i..? And..who are you why do you know my name? Why is ftaher loking so worried?..Argh my head hurts so much"

Jay chuckled and sat down "Let us eat before i starve "He laughed and motioned for her to sit down and eat aswell"I think it is still time left to eat a little"

A man wearing a black armor with silver markings was riding a hourse and on its way to the castle.He had darkblue hair and his eyes were black but if you looked closer you could see a little red in it ,no matter which color he chose there was always a little red inside ,he couldn't vchange it he was an Eternal Eyes ,his name is Tremor. Tremor looked up and saw the castle , a small smile crossed his face.Notrmal people wouldn't be bale to see it yet but he could see it clearly.He was gone for a long time ,he was on a mission sent by the king .Now he got what he had to find and hurrys to come back.He heard that there could be soon peace with the Eternal Eyes!He didn't wnat to believe that the king would make suhc mistake!Peace with such monsters!?Of course Tremor and his twin were also Eternal Eyes but Tremor saw how ruthless they are!The peace talks and the thing he now had were two reasons to hurry up but he also wanted to see his brother,well to see his prince , Zack again."It's been a while now..I wonder how the king and the prince are...I hope that these..peace talks..that this is just a stupid rumor!"

(((OMG what a long post Oo)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:25 pm
Mina smiled and sat down next to him. "We don't even know where the talks are going to take place yet," she said.

((Heh heh. If I remember correctly, it was Mamoru's job to choose a place for the meeting, and I haven't thought of one yet. I was thinking it would be an old fortress, but I'm not entirely sure.))

"Do you...not remember me?" Arisu asked, confused.  

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Zeek looked at the gates to the castle and walked through them. He looked to his left to see many people there including Annexus. He walked over to them to see a yonger version of zack "What happened here" he asked everyone who was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Jay chuckeld"Well this is right...errrm..I hope they won't forget us!"He started to eat a little and then smiled at her"This is a great day!I can' remeber when i felt like that before...but..i ...ii have the desire to make some cookies or a cake"((This reminds me of the day Jay and Mina met..didn't he make a cake?Or eat one XD))

Zack shook his head slowly"Err nooo~..I can't...."He then hide behind his father when Zeek came."But this place here is the castle right?...but why are here so many healers...and why..is my...head hurting and why is so m uch blood on the ground!?"He looked scared and then loked deep into Zeeks eyes."Who are you?"He asked Zeek"You remind me of someone..but i don't know yet...of whom.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:47 pm
Zeek kneeled down "My name is Zeek" he said looking into Zack's eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:07 pm
"Zeek?"ZAck tilted his head"Oh!I know this name!Someone of dads army has a little son named like you!He is still very young but his dad promised that we could play when he is older ...I think his father is a general...."Zack smiled broadly and looked closer into Zeeks eyes"You also have...the same eyes...like the little Zeek...weird...but cool!"Zack laughed a little and smiled at Zeek.IT seeme dlike he forgot everything and could only remeber the things when he was six years old or younger.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:20 pm
A sudden thought occurred to Arisu. "Zack, how old are you?" she asked innocently.

((Yeah. When they met, they were in Garnet's kitchen eating a cake that Roxis made. XD Don't ask how I remember this.

And I can't think of anything to do with Mina. I'll reply with her later.))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games